sniper-rifle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat burner causes insomnia ?

i just bought the betalean hp and i took it at 9.00 pm two days ago and i did cardio after that..........but when i went to bed....it's REALLY hard to sleep (i went to bed at 11.00 and i could not sleep until 4 am in the morning....) is that the side effect of fat burner or should i take the pills at another time.........THANK'S FOR HELPING ME

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: fat burner causes insomnia ?

Originally posted by sniper-rifle
    i just bought the betalean hp and i took it at 9.00 pm two days ago and i did cardio after that..........but when i went to bed....it's REALLY hard to sleep (i went to bed at 11.00 and i could not sleep until 4 am in the morning....) is that the side effect of fat burner or should i take the pills at another time.........THANK'S FOR HELPING ME
    Its the side effect of caffiene at any time. DOesn't help that everything in betalean works to bring up the caffiene buzz.

Don't take it after 6 i would say.

Oh yeah, and next time find out what everything in a supplement does before you buy it and possible side effects.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

erez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Yep!!!

I thing that all ECA stacks causing insomnia.
    I've uses Xenadrine about a month and even if I took the last pill in 2 pm it cause me headaches and insomnia.
    for my opinion and experience it doesnt worth the money (unless your body fat is over 25%).
    If you wanna reduce your body fat then:
    1. drop the eca sh!t.
    2.do at list 5 times cardio first thing in the morn.
    3.eat l carb/protein/fat at 40/30/30 (you can play with this but not to much carbs and fat) every 3 hours.
    4.try EFA's it's good sh!t but you can replace this with nuts and fishes.
    5. dont ever forget : if you wanna reduce a body fat - there is NO MAGIC PILLS!!! only hard work all those before&after pics are f*cking lies.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    caffeine keeps you awake - thats why people don't drink coffee late at night. Give a good 4 hours or so between using a fat burner and going to bed.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

sniper-rifle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys.....the opinions really help me.......

Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know many people who have had the same thing from ECA'S.. also I have had bad insomnia for years and I finnaly found a cure.. Melatonin. I bought a bottle that contains 3mg per cap and take 2 about 30 min before I try to go to sleep and I was cured. 5 years of insomnia is now completley gone thanks to melatonin!

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why would you take them so late man ??? take 2 in the morning and 2-3 30min before a workout and eat something with them as well. make sure the last time you take them is about 3-4 hours before you go to bed and you should be fine. that should really work, if not find some sleeping/relaxing pills, eat to make you sleepy , and take some ZMA .....
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins