Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AbsSixPack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question 4 alll the advanced bodbuilders , a question about this workouts journal

My expert power strength plus major size program - under gudience :

Mon: Upper Body Strength
    -BB bench press
    -bent over BB rows
    -weighted dips
    -standing BB overhead press
    -pushdowns (2x10)

Tues: Lower Body Strength
    -BB full squat
    -SLDL
    -DB lunges
    -abs/traps

week 1: 4x5
    week 2: 5x4
    week 3: 6x3
    week 4: 7x2(plus some singles)
    week 5, de-load: 2x4-5

*** work up to work sets with 2-4 warm-up sets

Thurs: Upper Body Hypertrophy
    -BB close-grip bench press
    -widegrip chins
    -low incline DB press
    -DB rows
    -DB shoulder press
    -incline DB curls
    -forearms

Fri: Lower Body Hypertrophy
    -conventional deadlifts
    -BB Bulgarian split squats
    -good mornings
    -calf raises
    -abs

week 1: 3x12
    week two: 3x10
    week three: 3x8
    week four: 4x6
    week five: 3x12
    week six: 3x12

*** add speed work to DB bench and squats before work sets, 50-60% 1RM, 3-4 sets, 6-12 reps

Is this a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat workouts journal for a bodybuilder who had just started practicing for 2 monthes with supplements(protein + creatine) or not ????

Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000) Boridi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Post your diet.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Boridi
    Post your diet.
    Bump.

Nutrition is more important than the actual lifting.

Nutrition counts for like 75% of getting big.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks great to me bro. I might have to try a workout like this for myself

I'd say for bi's and tri;s you should do a exercise for each on strength days (weighted chins and CGBP?)

For traps also include a strnegth progression

that's what I'd do so u dont neglect any muscles.

one more thing- I see you have DB lunges there- DB lunges are really not a good exercise bro. The muscles you use to stabilize the weight (rear delts, tris and also forearms if u dont have straps) limit overload on the legs. Use the squat rack and do some barbell lunges, you will notice the difference.

^big props to BigJesinEdmonds for that technique btw

good luck, bro

Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wrote him this program guys, but he kinda pissed me off on MSN so I took no more to do with him.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Celticfan
    I wrote him this program guys, but he kinda pissed me off on MSN so I took no more to do with him.
    lol it looked familiar

Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celticfan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword chucks
    lol it looked familiar

actually, ripstone added to this program too. its different from mines, but mostly similar.

these programs are great for size

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey abs, i got your PM but ill respond here.

the program looks good.

Now, with all the scientific trials and anecdotal evidence out there, it is fairly simple for anyone who is willing to take the time, to set up a great routine.

Now, its ANOTHER thing, a whole nother ball park to actually DO it.

I would much rather you try this and just be with it, and see how you respond to it.

since celticfan devised it, im sure it encorporates DF theory, periodization, and conjugation??
    "Wow Strong Arms"

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Many people will say that its best not to train for strength and size in the same split, any many more will swear this is the way to do it and nothing else works. The world of bodybuilding is easily put as ‘trial and error’ you do what works for you and if you don’t gain anything off it then drop it and pick up with a new approach to building your goal.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    Many people will say that its best not to train for strength and size in the same split, any many more will swear this is the way to do it and nothing else works. The world of bodybuilding is easily put as ‘trial and error’ you do what works for you and if you don’t gain anything off it then drop it and pick up with a new approach to building your goal.

Lifter,

exactly

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    exactly
    Hook with a rep then lol, some goof negged the hell out of me for no reason. And left the comment "haha"

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    Hook with a rep then lol, some goof negged the hell out of me for no reason. And left the comment "haha"

Lifter,
    yes a negative rep for flaming me for no reason in the other thread.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    actually, ripstone added to this program too. its different from mines, but mostly similar.

these programs are great for size
    how did the dude get my routine? just wondering? you give it to him celtic?
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Originally Posted by RipStone
    how did the dude get my routine? just wondering? you give it to him celtic?
    yeah i changed some of the exercises, but overall i gave him it but gave u dues.

I liked the way in which you modified some lifts from our original program so gave him it for quickness with some modifications.

EDIT: the dumbass didnt make the changes i told him just noticed
    Last edited by Celticfan; 08-07-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)

EDIT: the dumbass didnt make the changes i told him just noticed
    Even if that person annoyed you, do not flame him on the board for whatever reason. That accomplishes nothing whatsoever. All it does is drag down the already quite tarnished name this forum has.

Just a warning because I have been neg repping anyone that has a post that even remotely resembles flaming. This is quite blatant.

I don't like putting people in the red, so just warning you.

If someone irritates you, just take the moral high road. There's a lot of two-faced people out there that like to backbite others. Use the better part of your judgment with such people.
    NSCA-CPT.

Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    Even if that person annoyed you, do not flame him on the board for whatever reason. That accomplishes nothing whatsoever. All it does is drag down the already quite tarnished name this forum has.

Just a warning because I have been neg repping anyone that has a post that even remotely resembles flaming. This is quite blatant.

If someone irritates you, just take the moral high road. There's a lot of two-faced people out there that like to backbite others. Use the better part of your judgment with such people.
    Khan, you seriously lack social interaction skills. I try to be your friend on MSN, i talk wit you about philosophy and so on, yet you threathen me on here. Put me in the red i'll soon be back in the green.

I never really liked you on MSN anyway, u didnt know as much as you thought and you charged people 100 dollars a month for a non science based "opinion". You also a few months ago claimed to be a registered dietician, despite you only being 19.

KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Khan, you seriously lack social interaction skills. I try to be your friend on MSN, i talk wit you about philosophy and so on, yet you threathen me on here. Put me in the red i'll soon be back in the green.

I never really liked you on MSN anyway, u didnt know as much as you thought and you charged people 100 dollars a month for a non science based "opinion". You also a few months ago claimed to be a registered dietician, despite you only being 19.
    Don't be flaming other people on the boards. It is relatively simplistic, your "social interaction skills" should be able to grasp a simple concept given the vernacular and context of my message.

Flame me as is your need, I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm not a registered dietician or it would be marked as such at the beginning of my Diet Questions thread. You would do well to read the first post. Perhaps simple things escape you? I'm not sure.

I don't care if you liked me on MSN, because frankly I tried to avoid you most of the time anyway, if you didn't notice by most of the responses you got from me. To each his own, and needless to say you've been enough of a backbiter as it is in regards to my name. Constantly asking me to come into threads and agree with you, and whatever. All you want is e-clout or something apparently. People that think they need online support when arguing need serious help if they can't do their discussions by themself.
    NSCA-CPT.

Don't be flaming other people on the boards. It is relatively simplistic, your "social interaction skills" should be able to grasp a simple concept given the vernacular and context of my message.

Flame me as is your need, I'm not interested in arguing with you. I'm not a registered dietician or it would be marked as such at the beginning of my Diet Questions thread. You would do well to read the first post. Perhaps simple things escape you? I'm not sure.

I don't care if you liked me on MSN, because frankly I tried to avoid you most of the time anyway, if you didn't notice by most of the responses you got from me. To each his own, and needless to say you've been enough of a backbiter as it is in regards to my name. Constantly asking me to come into threads and agree with you, and whatever. All you want is e-clout or something apparently. People that think they need online support when arguing need serious help if they can't do their discussions by themself.
    em no, i asked you a few times if you agreed with me. I never asked you to come and back me up. I have all my MSN logs, i can email you them if requested.

I actually found you a laughing stock online. You fabricate your stats in order to attract "clients". I have seen your genetic frame and you are a tiny ecto yet you claim to be huge with a 32 inch waist. I asked you for pics and i did not get any. When we did talk science online with other individuals you did not like me because i was too clinical for you, and you had to go on about ancedotal crap.

this argument is finished.

em no, i asked you a few times if you agreed with me. I never asked you to come and back me up. I have all my MSN logs, i can email you them if requested.

I actually found you a laughing stock online. You fabricate your stats in order to attract "clients". I have seen your genetic frame and you are a tiny ecto yet you claim to be huge with a 32 inch waist. I asked you for pics and i did not get any. When we did talk science online with other individuals you did not like me because i was too clinical for you, and you had to go on about ancedotal crap.

this argument is finished.
    Oh, right. Remember Big League and the muscle fiber case? You specifically asked me to, "back you up". Feel free to send me the one in regards to Big League where you wanted me to back you up. I'd appreciate it.

My pics are all in one place, everyone knows where they are. Come January there will be another set, guess where? The same place.

I'm not going to get into petty squabbling with you, and flaming. That's how you prefer to lead discussions. I have better things to do with my time.

I'll stick to my anecdotal evidence with the scientific support I need. You can stick to your scientific support and continue to look the way you do, or whatever your powerbuilding goals are (why is it I recall having to tutor you on DE work?).
    NSCA-CPT.

Oh, right. Remember Big League and the muscle fiber case? You specifically asked me to, "back you up". Feel free to send me the one in regards to Big League where you wanted me to back you up. I'd appreciate it.

My pics are all in one place, everyone knows where they are. Come January there will be another set, guess where? The same place.

I'm not going to get into petty squabbling with you, and flaming. That's how you prefer to lead discussions. I have better things to do with my time.

I'll stick to my anecdotal evidence with the scientific support I need. You can stick to your scientific support and continue to look the way you do, or whatever your powerbuilding goals are (why is it I recall having to tutor you on DE work?).

yes that was an exception as you specifically said big league was wrong and to put it in my terms brain dead, as u claimed he is not the type of individual who is capable of reasoning. You even said u had previous arguments with him.

Tutor my DE work, do not delude yourself. I asked you your view on speed work and if speed work helped you gain maximum strength. I just wanted your input it in, i was not naive on the subject.

You constantly changed the topic online when i spoke to you about more serious matters concerning weight lifting and scientific studies. Simple because you did not understand the principles involved.

And all you talked about was your bible study. Even when i try to be friendly wit you and ask you if you knew about particular concepts (e.g. necromancy) you pretended you did but couldn't say anything about it when i followed up.

yes that was an exception as you specifically said big league was wrong and to put it in my terms brain dead, as u claimed he is not the type of individual who is capable of reasoning. You even said u had previous arguments with him.

Tutor my DE work, do not delude yourself. I asked you your view on speed work and if speed work helped you gain maximum strength. I just wanted your input it in, i was not naive on the subject.

You constantly changed the topic online when i spoke to you about more serious matters concerning weight lifting and scientific studies. Simple because you did not understand the principles involved.

And all you talked about was your bible study. Even when i try to be friendly wit you and ask you if you knew about particular concepts (e.g. necromancy) you pretended you did but couldn't say anything about it when i followed up.
    Oh, right. Particular exceptions. How could I have been so blind as to cite a particular exception?

Considering you didn't know the number of sets, reps, or the amount of time between each set? Sure, fine, you knew it all.

I never changed the topic, because you'd go on a Christian bashing rampage, or whatever. A big part of the reason I didn't speak to you much at all.

Why did it end up on the Bible? Read above.

By the way, Necromancy is explicitly condemned by the Bible. That's why there's no point in discussing it.

When someone has a serious vendetta about insulting my faith I will not discuss matters with them, or take them seriously. Perhaps you don't understand that?
    NSCA-CPT.

Oh, right. Particular exceptions. How could I have been so blind as to cite a particular exception?

Considering you didn't know the number of sets, reps, or the amount of time between each set? Sure, fine, you knew it all.

I never changed the topic, because you'd go on a Christian bashing rampage, or whatever. A big part of the reason I didn't speak to you much at all.

Why did it end up on the Bible? Read above.

By the way, Necromancy is explicitly condemned by the Bible. That's why there's no point in discussing it.

When someone has a serious vendetta about insulting my faith I will not discuss matters with them, or take them seriously. Perhaps you don't understand that?
    its funny how you try and make me look as if i am stupid. I put questions to u in a way (as we were on a similar subject) - what do you think is best rep range for size/strength, time between sets etc. Ofc i had my own views on the matter (u know this, but are attempting to downgrade my knowledge - evolutionary psychology has explanations for this).

And yes we could not get on because all you ever spoke about was your bible ****. I even praised you up and said for an intelligent guy i am surprised you are not atheist and you took offence to it. You also took offence to me talking about male stuff like sex.

I remember me you, tete, arniefan and a few others had a conversation and arniefan was speaking to you about sex and u were saying that you DID NOT believe in sex before marrage and that porn was wrong etc.

You like Jesus are sexually abnornal.

end

its funny how you try and make me look as if i am stupid. I put questions to u in a way (as we were on a similar subject) - what do you think is best rep range for size/strength, time between sets etc. Ofc i had my own views on the matter (u know this, but are attempting to downgrade my knowledge - evolutionary psychology has explanations for this).

And yes we could not get on because all you ever spoke about was your bible ****. I even praised you up and said for an intelligent guy i am surprised you are not atheist and you took offence to it. You also took offence to me talking about male stuff like sex.

I remember me you, tete, arniefan and a few others had a conversation and arniefan was speaking to you about sex and u were saying that you DID NOT believe in sex before marrage and that porn was wrong etc.

You like Jesus are sexually abnornal.

end
    No, I didn't take offense. I made it clear it wasn't something I was going to discuss. My stance is firm on those subjects, there is nothing to discuss.

Make whatever excuses you want, fine, you knew everything prior to asking me. If that makes you happy, alright. You're the biggest, leanest, strongest, smartest bodybuilder I have ever met.

Christian bashing as I said.

Edit: By the way, my comments had nothing to do with your intelligence. Making comments as such would be ad hominems, also known as a logical fallacy.
    Last edited by KhanPaulsen; 08-07-2005 at 08:40 PM.
    NSCA-CPT.

I am having trouble with this website! Its been really slow. Lets leave it at that khan. btw i did not maliciously attack that dude. I called him a dumbass in passing as he pasted the wrong program i did for him!

this one is ripstones

Mods i would appreciate if you could delete this thread, and the guy can post a new one.

blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I had to step in here because I just can't stand Khan's hypocrisy & use of this forum for his personal gain.
    I have a few points to make here in regards to Khan.
    Before doing so, I would like to say that I commend Khan for his progress, however that does not take away from what I am about to say.

Firstly, I question Khan's alleged qualifications.
    He is 19 years old and alleges that he has been a personal trainer for 2 years.
    There are also implications that he is a qualified dietician.
    I would not normally question someone's qualifications, but when he or she is using them to gain credibility for financial reward on a free forum like this I have to ask questions.

This brings me to point two.
    He uses this board to solicit clients for his own financial reward.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this board is for discussion, receiving & giving advice in relation to bodybuilding, fitness & strength training among other things.
    IMO Khan's use of this forum to solicit clients foir his own personal gain is contrary to what this forum represents.

Thirdly, I directly questioned Khan's statement that he was 215lbs @ 12% in a pic he posted.
    He then attacked me by trying to say that I was ignorant & questioned my stats/experience when I had never made any representation with respect to my stats, unlike him.
    Is this what you call taking the moral high road Khan?
    I never claimed to be 215lbs @ 12% unlike you.
    This also raises questions as to his credibility.

Forthly, if Khan is so well qualified and knowledgeable about all things related to training and nutrition, then why does he require the help of InHuman to train him?

This brings me to my fifth point.
    I see a regurgitation of InHuman's, DC's, IA's comments in many of Khan's posts. He claims many of these ideas as his own, however they are merely regurgitated comments from others.
    I guess he needs to rely on other people's knowledge because he does not possess the knowledge he holds himself out as having.

I could go on further, but I have work to do.
    You can threaten me with negative reps or post links to pics of me from several years ago, it doesn't worry me in the least.
    I am comfortable with my progress and I don't need to make false statements about my stats and knowledge.
    `If something`s worth doing, it`s worth doing properly.`

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    blackpoodle, do you have any fairly recent pics of yourself? I'm not doubting you because I recognize your name from many boards, particularly Animal's *it took me a while to figure out but i knew you from somewhere* . I'm just curious to see what you look like.

Originally Posted by blackpoodle
    I had to step in here because I just can't stand Khan's hypocrisy & use of this forum for his personal gain.
    I have a few points to make here in regards to Khan.
    Before doing so, I would like to say that I commend Khan for his progress, however that does not take away from what I am about to say.

OKAY...

Firstly, I question Khan's alleged qualifications.
    He is 19 years old and alleges that he has been a personal trainer for 2 years.
    There are also implications that he is a qualified dietician.
    I would not normally question someone's qualifications, but when he or she is using them to gain credibility for financial reward on a free forum like this I have to ask questions.

I'D LIKE YOU TO REFER TO THE FIRST POST OF MY DIET QUESTIONS THREAD, AND LET ME KNOW WHERE IT MENTIONS REGISTERED DIETICIAN.

This brings me to point two.
    He uses this board to solicit clients for his own financial reward.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this board is for discussion, receiving & giving advice in relation to bodybuilding, fitness & strength training among other things.
    IMO Khan's use of this forum to solicit clients foir his own personal gain is contrary to what this forum represents.

YES, THAT IS QUITE OBVIOUSLY WHY I RUN TWO LARGE CHARITY THREADS.

Thirdly, I directly questioned Khan's statement that he was 215lbs @ 12% in a pic he posted.
    He then attacked me by trying to say that I was ignorant & questioned my stats/experience when I had never made any representation with respect to my stats, unlike him.
    Is this what you call taking the moral high road Khan?
    I never claimed to be 215lbs @ 12% unlike you.
    This also raises questions as to his credibility.

THERE'S A REASON I TOOK YOUR OPINION WITH A GRAIN OF SALT ONCE I SAW YOUR PICS. YOU DID NOTHING TO SHOW OTHERWISE.

Forthly, if Khan is so well qualified and knowledgeable about all things related to training and nutrition, then why does he require the help of InHuman to train him?

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER. BY LEARNING FROM ANOTHER, MORE ADVANCED PERSON YOU LEARN MORE. PERHAPS THIS ESCAPES YOU? IT MAKES THE LEARNING PROCESS TWICE AS FAST.

This brings me to my fifth point.
    I see a regurgitation of InHuman's, DC's, IA's comments in many of Khan's posts. He claims many of these ideas as his own, however they are merely regurgitated comments from others.
    I guess he needs to rely on other people's knowledge because he does not possess the knowledge he holds himself out as having.

LMAO. I'D LOVE TO SEE THE PROOF FOR ME CLAIMING IH'S, DC'S, IA'S STUFF AS MY OWN. I DIRECT PEOPLE TO THEIR SITE ON A REGULAR BASIS. BRING PROOF IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE AN ATTACK.

I could go on further, but I have work to do.
    You can threaten me with negative reps or post links to pics of me from several years ago, it doesn't worry me in the least.
    I am comfortable with my progress and I don't need to make false statements about my stats and knowledge.

BRING PROOF. ATTACKS WITHOUT PROOF MAKE NO SENSE.
    I'll deal with this in CAPS... You're just angry because I refused to argue with you after seeing your pictures.
    NSCA-CPT.

Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000) Peaked is just really nice. (+1000)
    Flamming is a bitch...

blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    blackpoodle, do you have any fairly recent pics of yourself? I'm not doubting you because I recognize your name from many boards, particularly Animal's *it took me a while to figure out but i knew you from somewhere* . I'm just curious to see what you look like.
    Nice try at trying to turn the spotlight away from your buddy.
    I do not have any current pics and I repeat I have not made any representations of being 215lbs at 12%.
    You can try to call me out here, but you have nothing to call me out on because I have not made any claim to haveing any specific stats here.
    I do have some pics which were taken a few months after those which were posted here by me several years ago.
    `If something`s worth doing, it`s worth doing properly.`