Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BrentAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do you think girls like shaved heads better?

So i shaved my head the other day, used to have it shaved years ago and back then i remember getting lots of action with the girls, (things have been a little slow lately in the girl dept.) anyway since having it shaved i have noticed more attention and interest from girls i get them to rub my shaved head and they love it this can only be a good thing.
    So what do u guys think from your experience?
    Girls like shaved heads or not ?
    Dedication
    Determination
    Motivation
    **** The Keys to sucess ****

Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    BodyPoints: 9262
    Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brer Ben has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Brer Ben's BodySpace
    i got a military flat-top 2 months ago and all yes i have been getting a bit more attention. i don't know, maybe because some pp look better with short hair?

BrentAus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    or maybe they just like a bit of a bad boy/criminal look.
    Dedication
    Determination
    Motivation
    **** The Keys to sucess ****

BodyPoints: 2390
    JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JYC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JYC's BodySpace
    I think the shaved head gives you that military look of discipline and strength

Girls are bound to like that right?

Also... it means you're not high maintainance which is also a plus

BodyPoints: 65
    liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liquidvet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit liquidvet's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JYC
    I think the shaved head gives you that military look of discipline and strength

Girls are bound to like that right?

Also... it means you're not high maintainance which is also a plus

actually I have heard that it just shows them that you are too lazy to take care of yourself. I
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

BodyPoints: 439
    PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PowerSwede's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BrentAus
    So i shaved my head the other day, used to have it shaved years ago and back then i remember getting lots of action with the girls, (things have been a little slow lately in the girl dept.) anyway since having it shaved i have noticed more attention and interest from girls i get them to rub my shaved head and they love it this can only be a good thing.
    So what do u guys think from your experience?
    Girls like shaved heads or not ?
    Some do, some like a tad longer, some like really long hair.

You're going to get very dissapointed in your lovelife if you think anything is as easy as "girls like".

BodyPoints: 35
    Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Judge N is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Judge N's BodySpace
    yup,girls love it.it makes your head look like your penis

All around athlete fightingfire343's Avatar
    fightingfire343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think girls do like short or shaved heads better. i found that it makes me look a lil older and "tougher" i had a shaved head with just a lil grizzle feel on it and the gals loved it. some chick was always rubbing my head.
    "revenge is not a valid motive...no not vengence....PUNISHMENT"

5'10
    190 lbs

"the can cans"
    can run, can jump, can throw, can hit, can shoot, can dodge, can dive, can slide, can takle, can catch and most importantly...can save lives......343 must we never forget.

You know the thing about firemen is...24\7 they are always firemen.

gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gymmie86 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    they like the tough bad boy look. like my gf always likes it when i got the stubbs on my face when i dont shave, but when i do shave i get no attention to it. so in my situation more girls like the bad boy thing.

Stats: 5'8", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5523
    damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) damn y_all has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit damn y_all's BodySpace
    i used to shave my head in HS when i was more of a, to be honest, Italian suburban wigger, lol! the last couple of years i keep my hair pretty long and rock&roll. the girls like both. will shave again soon prolly as soccer starts up @ college in under 2 weeks.

DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not everyone can pull off the shaved look

bak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yep shaved head all the way, in the begining i misread ur thread and thought you meant if we like girls with shaved heads better :|

BodyPoints: 7421
    Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pool_Shark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pool_Shark's BodySpace
    Does Paul Shaffer (David Letterman) look like a tough, bad boy, or criminal?
    How about Howie Mandel?

To me, shaving your head does not instantly make you look tough/bad or like a criminal. It definitely doesn't show that you're too lazy to take care of yourself because you have to shave everyday, sometimes twice a day. It takes more work for me to maintain my shaved head than when I let let it grow.

Some women like it, some women don't.
    As PowerSwede stated, there is no such thing as "girls like". All women are different and have their own individual tastes.
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sweetmisery has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sweetmisery's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by PowerSwede
    Some do, some like a tad longer, some like really long hair.

You're going to get very dissapointed in your lovelife if you think anything is as easy as "girls like".
    A very wise man. It really depends on the girl. Some likes apple, some like oranges, some dont like both, some likes both. In the end, its all on how you present yourself and how you treat her.

I myself keep my hair long, some love it, some hates it, some dont mind. My gf dont even have a taste for guys with long hair, but I won her by being me, and treating her right.

Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vince Vega has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Vince Vega's BodySpace
    I too have better luck with a shaved head. I think there are more women that love guys with shaved heads than there are that won't date a guy with a shaved head. I have really thick hair, and shave down to a #1 for about 6 months out of the year.
    Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

BodyPoints: 1271
    chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chad12121's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DKM
    not everyone can pull off the shaved look
    Thats true. Especially if you got a funny shaped head

rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, the only time a completely shaved head looks good is on black men.

I have seen very few white guys who look good with a shaved head....but, if you're balding you should keep it super short.

The thinking man chadpeppersleb's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 73
    chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chadpeppersleb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit chadpeppersleb's BodySpace
    hell no they dont like shaved heads lol that is funny. but some people can pull it off but it depends on their jaw line in my opinion.

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jhendi82's BodySpace
    I've had my head shaved for about a year and have gotten nothing but compliments. But you have to make sure your head doesn't have any odd lumps or sloped funny.
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10937
    The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Experiment's BodySpace
    When I shaved my head, I got more attention from girls. I haven't shaved it in nearly two years and probably won't because its easier to maintain a head of hair than a shaved head.

To the person who said that its lazy to shave your head, you are wrong. It can be rather tough, especially getting everything shaved off. It takes more maintenance than you probably think.

naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) naomi has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It looks good on some people. Some guys have oddly shaped/lumpy heads and shaving it just makes them look like a giant walking penis.

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno whether girls like it or not when I shave my head all I know is that I like it cuz hair longer than 1 inch on me looks like **** lol
    I love it when a mod makes a post in a thread, and instantly a bunch of other posters in the thread suck his dick. Thats f*ckin funny.

God of WSA
    WSA Army fo lyfe!!!!11

Wow Strong Arms will never die...

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565365[/url]

BodyPoints: 1271
    chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chad12121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chad12121's BodySpace
    One thing I remember when I had a shaved head is chicks loved to rub my head.