haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vin Diesel's Workout Routine

Anyone know Vins stats or his routine? I like his build and would like to emulate him, as im sure everyone else would.

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No I dont, sorry. Actaully I don;t think Vin has that great of a bodybuilders physique. Don't get me wrong his arms are way bigger then mine. But, to tell you the truth thats the only thing that impresses me. Other than he has the potential to get massive.
    If your worried about your stomach being too big...GET YOUR LATS AND CHEST BIGGER......end of story!!

GOALS:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 180 (bulking)
    Wannabe: 200lbsw/ 7% bf in the
    long run (next 5yrs)
    Wannahave: 18 inch arms (next 3 yrs)

haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) haus55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone

anyone know his stats or routine? i dont think he is good for a bodybuilder, but my goal isnt to be massive, even though i have the genetics for it, id rather be semi big, but cut as hell

WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WANNABEHUGE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who gives a phuck about vin's routine. Sorry to come off harsh, but what he might do and what you might do (to see gains) could be totally different. Work hard, eat right, and learn how your body works. Thats the best advice anyone can give you. And once you find all those right answers (i.e...how to eat right, what kind of training, when to train, how much rest...ect ect ect) Then your golden. As I am still search of some of those answers as well...till then good luck to ya bro....peace

P.S. Vins stats: dont have the faintest idea.
    If your worried about your stomach being too big...GET YOUR LATS AND CHEST BIGGER......end of story!!

GOALS:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 180 (bulking)
    Wannabe: 200lbsw/ 7% bf in the
    long run (next 5yrs)
    Wannahave: 18 inch arms (next 3 yrs)

im just curious, i have my own routine and know how my body works for the most part, i just try and look at other peoples stuff to see if there is a better or more effcient way to do things, i read arnolds book but that doesnt mean i think what works for him will work for me, im just a curious man and would like to know thats all.

REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm personally just more curious about what he does to keep in shape, whether or not its mostly genetics (which it prob is) or if he actually has a dedicated training schedule. now i'm personally not gonna go and change my whole routine to match his, i'm certainly not....just mere curiosity. vin is the man

peace

REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahhh, bump haus...i posted mine right after u did

DJRAZR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRAZR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRAZR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJRAZR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Vin Diesel - Solid upper, but what's up with the legs????
    Never heard of a squat?

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i was wondering about that, i have never seen his legs.

And if they are puss legs than thats sad.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys,

I am sorry, but trying to look like Vin Diesel (by copying his workouts) is just pathetic. Why don't you try to develop your body the best way you can. Everyone's body responds differently. If you want the big arms, shoulders, and chest (just like Vin). Just work out hard, eat properly, and give it time. I assure you this is just what Vin did.

csakiges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

His measurements....I heard he has a 17 inch....................arm.
    Jerry

"Everybody wants it, but not everyone is willing to pay the price to get it!"

"If it was easy, everyone would be doing it."

"Winning's not everything, it's the only thing" - Vince Lombardi

"Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" Satchell Paige's response to a reporter inquiring about his age.

Originally posted by labrad
    Guys,

I am sorry, but trying to look like Vin Diesel (by copying his workouts) is just pathetic. Why don't you try to develop your body the best way you can. Everyone's body responds differently. If you want the big arms, shoulders, and chest (just like Vin). Just work out hard, eat properly, and give it time. I assure you this is just what Vin did.
    dude did you not read my post ?

my WHOLE point was to say i didn't want to copy his routine, i think mines is just dandy. mere curiosity thats all

peace

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think if William Vincent (Vin Diesel) used enough drugs, he could pass for Shawn Ray.

is paul his twin bros name?

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think so, I don't know if they're twins.

aliosity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vin

if you find out vin diesels workout and it does make you look like him... can you help me find anna kournikovas workout so i can make my girlfriend look like her?

P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vin has decent arms for an actor but to me he doesn't have much else. His traps are almost non-existant and his legs are skinny.
    I do think that his lean, muscular build is better for the big screen than some guy who's ripped and ready to explode, it makes him seem more like a real guy, but I certainly wouldn't consider him a wonderful specimen.

Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Southrnrebel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Re: vin

Originally posted by aliosity
    if you find out vin diesels workout and it does make you look like him... can you help me find anna kournikovas workout so i can make my girlfriend look like her?
    LOL, you may be onto something here!!
    Don't let up while your enemy is wounded. Be like the wolfpack. Hunt and harass and nip and chew until the sons of bitches are lying on the ground bleeding to death and in shock. Then bite their neck so they die.

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by hardknuckle
    I think if William Vincent (Vin Diesel) used enough drugs, he could pass for Shawn Ray.
    His first name is actually Mark, not William.
    BDS
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

micky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Vin has a pic of me on his wall
    Cutting

andre2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WANNABEHUGE View Post
    Who gives a phuck about vin's routine. Sorry to come off harsh, but what he might do and what you might do (to see gains) could be totally different. Work hard, eat right, and learn how your body works. Thats the best advice anyone can give you. And once you find all those right answers (i.e...how to eat right, what kind of training, when to train, how much rest...ect ect ect) Then your golden. As I am still search of some of those answers as well...till then good luck to ya bro....peace

P.S. Vins stats: dont have the faintest idea.
    just a quick bit of advice, don't be so quick to blow off any routine there could be something that really works for you in it. If you see or hear something new and it is giving that person good results go ahead and give it a try what is the worst that could happen you don't make any improvements, then just drop it, but hey you could see even better results than the person you got it from. you said yourself that you were still searching so there could be something in vin's workout that could be exactly what you have been looking for.

keep at the search what you are looking for is out there.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with what some of the others have said. He is not pariticularly impressive for someone with many years of training under their belt. If that size level is what you are shooting for, you could probably obtain it far more quickly on a well designed routine than by doing a replica of whatever he is doing.