Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)

*whipes tear from eye* Finally got accussed of juicing

Today at family friendly gym.

Guy: Hey, don't mean to bother you but I have a question to ask
    Me: No problem, what's on your mind.
    Guy: Well, I don't know how to aks this but, what do you charge?
    Me: For what.
    Guy: You know man, creatine and other steroids. I need to start seeing more gains.
    Me: Well I'm flattered but I'm 100% natural.
    Guy: Oh (sarcastically) I see. Well, have a good workout.

Such a good day for the ego.

Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lollol thats pretty awesome man. gj, u must be pretty jacked

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice. I bet you've been waiting for that for a while. That's one of the best compliments a natural guy can get imo.

SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpecTheIntro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL Congrats, man. Keep up the good work!

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Guy: You know man, creatine and other steroids.

=/

Congrats on the compliment though.

AS
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I did have a hard time not wanting to slap him for that creatine comment. The funny thing about all this is that I don't even use whey. Everything that goes into my body is whole food.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha, good for you.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Yeah, I did have a hard time not wanting to slap him for that creatine comment. The funny thing about all this is that I don't even use whey. Everything that goes into my body is whole food.
    Good for you. Although, I do supplement with two whey protein shakes per day, I think all other supplements are crap! This reminds me of the time, about a year ago, when I started doing 20 rep squats, and I gained about 30lbs., that my brother, (and closest friend), asked me, "You would tell me if you were doing steroids, wouldn't you bro?" And I never have, but man it makes you feel good. Great for you Lion Heart.

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ha nice, you got to love that... and when you look out the corner of your eyes and you see people staring at you; its nice once in a while.

The best I have ever got it some high school kids came up to me and said "Hey dude... do you take 1-AD". LOL.

Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Guy: You know man, creatine and other steroids. I need to start seeing more gains.

Sweeeet
    Regards,
    Ceolin

Big Brother is watching you.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If that guy thinks creatine is a steroid, charge him some good coin for the stuff and be on your way

It's always nice to be accused of juicing.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still waiting for people to notice that I work out
    I don't know either lol

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    I'm still waiting for people to notice that I work out
    I can sell you some good steroids. There's this new stuff called creatine. Make you strong like bull.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Overload
    I can sell you some good steroids. There's this new stuff called creatine. Make you strong like bull.

Yeah but that stuff makes your penis shrink AND you get gyno. Not to mention hair on your palms and pigs flying out of your ass.
    Regards,
    Ceolin

Big Brother is watching you.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Overload
    OOOOH! OOOOH! Is it made by muscle-tech? I hear Dat Der Cell-Tech is good sh*t!
    I don't know either lol

aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aZn PEC-age has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Yay!
    17 years
    200 lbs
    5' 11"
    Well, I am massive...

Here is a picture of me:

__________oO {} Oo_____________
    _______ (/) \[ ][ ]/ (\)____________
    _________(\) |88| (/)____________
    __[[[[[[[==0======0===]]]]]]]]___

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got pics?

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoLeafsGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

lol at guy lumping creatine in together with "other steroids". Dumbass.

Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

*pats you on the back* you deserve that indirect compliment. lol

Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xikaj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmmmm...maybe this is a sign....maybe whole food is betteR?

Ya know, that's not a bad idea overload.

mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

that is sweet! you have a pic so we can see? also, you take no supps? how many cals you get a day? grams of protein?

No dig camera etc. If you want a good idea of what I look like I'm built very similar to John Cena, but a little more ripped. I'm not the biggest nor am I the smallest. The thing I am proudest of though is that I am very proportionate.

As for grams cals, protein, etc, I don't really count them as I have been at this long enough and can just go by my gut. I would estimate that about 30% of my cals come from protein.

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definetly an ego booster, must mean your doing things right... good work
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Redneck College Student The Booger's Avatar
    The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Booger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was accused of juicing in high school. Morons.

burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10) burlybig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Since you want to be an ass to them for no reason. Because he had an ego booster today.

Did you get accused of juicing because a women saw the size of your penis & figured the reason it was so small had to be the roids?

& Booger, yes this is directed to you

Why do you have to be a dick & ruin a thread

& Lion, props on the ego booster.
    Last edited by burlybig; 08-04-2005 at 08:40 PM.

Bigger than Darklight The Real Deal's Avatar
    The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000) The Real Deal is just really nice. (+1000)
    No dig camera etc. If you want a good idea of what I look like I'm built very similar to John Cena, but a little more ripped. I'm not the biggest nor am I the smallest. The thing I am proudest of though is that I am very proportionate.

As for grams cals, protein, etc, I don't really count them as I have been at this long enough and can just go by my gut. I would estimate that about 30% of my cals come from protein.

wow thats awesome. how long have u been lifting?

Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couldbebigga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's good stuff Lion! No bigger compliment for a natural lifter!

You should get yourself one of those shirts that says on the front, "No I'm not on steroids" and on the back, "Thanks for asking though!".

mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrdoggypoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

john cena! youre as big as him? he is like 240lbs, at what 6'3''? so you are a more ripped John Cena, diggidy dag yo!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

From the Jean Claude Van Damme movie:

LIIIOOONNNN HEEEEAAAARRRRRT!!!!!!!