Closed Thread
    Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Joint Health Supplement?

I was about to get NOW Glucosamine, but I'd like something with Chondroitin... Price is a big factor.

pike168 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i was looking for the same thing becuase my shoulders click everytime i move or lift so i thought i could try flax and see if it gets smoother.

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Allright, you need some too. I have to order before 5:15 to get my order in so I think I'll just go with Sedona's Glu+Ch+MSM... 16 bucks.

gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glucosamine & Chondroitin
    Fish Oil
    SAMe
    Celadrin
    Ginger

Most important thing for joint health is deep tissue massage. Chronic muscle tension prevents joints from separating at night. When the joint is allowed to separate fully, sinovial fluid flows in and facilitates repair. Most knee/hip replacements could be avoided with serious massage.

Of course, most people don't want to hear this because good massages cost money.
    If Fitness were that simple, we'd all wear Best Form Tank Tops!

bestforminc.com

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Eggwhites
    I was about to get NOW Glucosamine, but I'd like something with Chondroitin... Price is a big factor.
    glucosamine works for me, and it's CHEAP when you buy it online. IMO there's no need to go nuts on joint health....
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Healthy fats are extremely beneficial for joints. Just make sure you are getting .25-.05 grams per pound of lean bodymass to see or feel any real benefits. Using glucosamine along with a diet that is well balanced with healthy fats is as good as it gets naturally.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    glucosamine works for me, and it's CHEAP when you buy it online. IMO there's no need to go nuts on joint health....
    .....unless you are an athlete, elderly, or have joint problems. Use the cheap stuff for prevention and the expensive stuff sold only in a physician's office for real joint problems.

brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've had great results with this combo

1. Beverly Int. Joint Care- load with 9 caps per day for 1 mo. maintain w/ 3
    2. NOW MSM- 1-2 caps daily
    3. Fish oil- 15 g. daily

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Omega Sports FLEX looks very well done.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too many of these SAME exact threads everyday it seems so excuse me for not reading thru all of the answers. i prefer Omega FLEX support for my joints, i'm about to end the first bottle, which lasted a pretty good amount of time and i'm extremely pleased.

thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50) thanatopsis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing did anything I could really notice for me except Cissus Rx. It's the best thing since sliced bread for my aches and pains, IMHO.
    - Jacob
    - Out of the game for a few years... getting back into it to lose some weight.
    - 11/1/11 -- 202 lbs (started 90% Vegetarian diet)
    - 11/25/11 -- 195 lbs
    - 12/8/11 -- 193 lbs

Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thanatopsis
    Nothing did anything I could really notice for me except Cissus Rx. It's the best thing since sliced bread for my aches and pains, IMHO.
    that's not a fair statement unless you tried them ALL.

Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Omegas, C-vitamin and A vitamin are the only joint/bone health supplements what a trainer needs. Only people with serious joint problems needs those absolute joint health supplements.

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    Omega Sports FLEX looks very well done.
    i am interested in trying this.
    i don't know much about celadrin, but hey if it works, i'm on it...
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just buy a meijer brand that has glucosamine, chondroitin, and msm all in one

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Eggwhites
    what kind of price we talking about?
    not sure if the gnc brand is good or not (haven't tried it) but it has glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for like $15 or something.
    second one is like $8 if u have the gold card.

i normally use this:
    TKE Joint Boost
    Last edited by onehawaiian; 08-07-2005 at 02:49 AM.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a supplement that has both in it. Here is some information on the products...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/glucos.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/chondroitin.html
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Check out the Supplement Wars section on this...

Best Supplement for Joint Health