bluemoonseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i get rid of the fat from my calves area?

Hi, i was wondering How do i get rid of the fat from my calves area?

What exercises should i do?
    Is it possible to burn off fat by doing exercises?
    Can fat be removed in anyway other than liposuction?

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bluemoonseller
    Hi, i was wondering How do i get rid of the fat from my calves area?

What exercises should i do?
    Is it possible to burn off fat by doing exercises?
    Can fat be removed in anyway other than liposuction?

Go running four times a week.

Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biff_McFresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Consume less calories than you burn.

Don't be weak.

"I like swiss cheese. It's the only cheese you can draw with a pencil and identify. You can draw American cheese, but someone will think it's cheddar. Swiss cheese is the only cheese you can bite and miss. "Hey Mitch - does that sandwich have cheese on it?" "Every now and then!" I got some swiss air on that bite." -Mitch Hedberg

Lookin at the Big Picture BernieD's Avatar
    BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BernieD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's your body fat at? If it's at something like 15% or above, your genes could just be telling your body to store fat in your calves. If you're at 10% or below, well then you might just need to train your calves more.

Also, are you sure it's not actually muscle? If it is in fact fat, training your calves more will replace the fat with muscle (but I guess "fat" calves and "muscled" calves will look sorta similar eh?)
    The complete shoulder and RC injury thread, written by myself:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968 (MASSIVE NEW UPDATE AS OF 10/6/05)

Form is paramount.

Focus, focus, focus.

bluemoonseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BernieD
    What's your body fat at? If it's at something like 15% or above, your genes could just be telling your body to store fat in your calves. If you're at 10% or below, well then you might just need to train your calves more.

Also, are you sure it's not actually muscle? If it is in fact fat, training your calves more will replace the fat with muscle (but I guess "fat" calves and "muscled" calves will look sorta similar eh?)
    good info.. Thanks!

Do you know what kind of exercises i shuold do to train my calves?