Registered User everlastinggaze's Avatar
    everlastinggaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor? Rebound effect

Which one is least likely to causes a rebound effect? I've done a lot of research here but can't get a clear picture on this one.

kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have read that a lot of people have had promising effects with 6oxo. I just ordered Rebound XT because a lot of people are all amped off of that. Check those out. but if you really want an anti-estrogen, go with nolvadex.
    .USMC.

Registered User everlastinggaze's Avatar
    everlastinggaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to be careful with 6-OXO, I've used it twice and rebound effects each time.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Utilize a tapering dose of any anti-E or SERM to minimze estrogen rebound effects. Taper up and Taper down if using as a stand alone, start high and taper down if using as PCT. Pretty simple.

Shameless plug, I'd recommend Designer Supplements Rebound XT.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Utilize a tapering dose of any anti-E or SERM to minimze estrogen rebound effects. Taper up and Taper down if using as a stand alone, start high and taper down if using as PCT. Pretty simple.

Shameless plug, I'd recommend Designer Supplements Rebound XT.
    Why would you need to taper up when using it as a standalone? If we were to run a two month cycle of activate and atd what would the appropriate dosing be?

SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Correct me if I'm wrong uhockey (rare but it happens), I believe Rebound is a steroidal AI so no chance of rebounding.

BTW where the F*ck is my 2 replacement bottles of Rebound? ahem....please

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SteakNEggs
    Correct me if I'm wrong uhockey (rare but it happens), I believe Rebound is a steroidal AI so no chance of rebounding.

BTW where the F*ck is my 2 replacement bottles of Rebound? ahem....please
    I'd guess on "in the mail," but since I am not a member of the US postal service I cannot be sure.

Regarding a steroidal AI, think about it, theoretically you are lowering endogenous conversion to estrogen and thereby increasing testosterone. The body's natural reaction to this is to upregulate aromatase production because it WANTS estrogen. If you immediately drop off the AI, you will have excessive aromatase in your system and thereby have an increased (albeit unlikely) chance of increased aromatization of test to est. I'm not talking a huge taper here, but I'd say 1cap a day for the last 5 days would be a good idea.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd guess on "in the mail," but since I am not a member of the US postal service I cannot be sure.

Regarding a steroidal AI, think about it, theoretically you are lowering endogenous conversion to estrogen and thereby increasing testosterone. The body's natural reaction to this is to upregulate aromatase production because it WANTS estrogen. If you immediately drop off the AI, you will have excessive aromatase in your system and thereby have an increased (albeit unlikely) chance of increased aromatization of test to est. I'm not talking a huge taper here, but I'd say 1cap a day for the last 5 days would be a good idea.
    Do you have any studies related to aromatase production that indicate 5 days is an appropriate taper length?

Originally Posted by RepubCarrier
    Do you have any studies related to aromatase production that indicate 5 days is an appropriate taper length?
    No, I don't, and I presented it as a hypothetical to rebuff SteakNEggs "rarely" wrong suggestion that 0 days taper was a good idea. I personally ran the product at 2caps for 5 days, 3 caps for 12 days, 2 caps for 4 days, 1 cap for 6days for safety, but then again I'm a worrywart.

gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

So by this logic, tapering up will essentially give you more est and test, not just test, thus increasing risk estrogenic sides, ie. bitch tits.

I say start high, taper down.
    If Fitness were that simple, we'd all wear Best Form Tank Tops!

bestforminc.com

Originally Posted by gstlynx
    So by this logic, tapering up will essentially give you more est and test, not just test, thus increasing risk estrogenic sides, ie. bitch tits.

I say start high, taper down.
    I only tapered up because it was my first time using the compound and I wanted to be 100% certain of tolerance in terms of joint ache and such as I've had my knee scoped in the past. Next time I would start high and taper down from there.

RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50) RepubCarrier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I don't, and I presented it as a hypothetical to rebuff SteakNEggs "rarely" wrong suggestion that 0 days taper was a good idea. I personally ran the product at 2caps for 5 days, 3 caps for 12 days, 2 caps for 4 days, 1 cap for 6days for safety, but then again I'm a worrywart.
    I was genuinely curious. I was actually thinking a longer taper might be necessary, as if I recall correctly, a few people noted estrogen rebound issues (itchy nipples) while tapering down with 1 week tapers. I imagine the measures one needs to take are largely idiosyncratic, based on sensitivity to estrogen and rate of aromatase production/HPTA sensitivity. Any studies relating to any of this would be interesting/helpful... anybody?

SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteakNEggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you immediately drop off the AI, you will have excessive aromatase in your system and thereby have an increased (albeit unlikely) chance of increased aromatization of test to est.
    You might want to talk with Dr.D about this then since his recommendations about the need to taper Rebound are different from yours. Here is a link

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...hlight=rebound

logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) logod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is likely to be some rebound effect with either one. As uhockey stated, the body "wants" a certain level of estrogen. When you lower estrogen, the body will try to compensate -- either by upregulating aromatase production, upregulating estrogen receptors, or upregulating 17-bet hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which will convert circulating estrone and estrone sulfate (long-lived circulating estrognes) to estradiol. The best option is probably a SERm like clomid or nolvadex since they are partial agonists and provide some small amount of estrogenic stimulation.
    "OH, A BULL**** ARTIST!"

"Did you bull**** this week?"

"Did you try to bull**** this week?"

BEWARE THE BULL**** ARTISTS!