Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

mass tabs v 6oxo

alright.. i have been lifting for a year now and have used protien all along. I havnt really noticed any differencein my size. My strength has got greater though. I do a split body workout 4 days a week. I Also have cycled some creatine. I use no explode before i lift. I lift for a hr and run for 10 min. I eat around 3000 cal a day.
    I was wondering if anyone used mass tabs or 6oxo and hae got some results. Im tired of lifting and not seeing any improvements but i dont want to use steroids.
    Someone let me know

Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well if you don't want to use steroids, then you answered your own question. Mass Tabs is a steriod (methylated stenbolone).

thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thatdude11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok i would do steroids then..just not injections

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thatdude11 View Post
    oral steroids are just as bad if not WORSE for you than injections. think this out VERY WELL before you decide to jump down that road.

I think you'd be best off with an intense non-steroidal cycle for right now, and then in 6 months to 1 year possibly trying a PH or two. Check these supps out

X-Factor
    Activate Xtreme
    Drive
    RPM
    Testabolan
    SecretaGain
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blue Boogie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, that's about what I'd recommend too. Try a natural test booster and some diet adjustments. If you were not aware that Mass Tabs are a steroid, then I think you've got some research to do before you prepare for a cycle of them. They're effective, but I am sure you are still at a point where you can get comparable gains merely from some diet enhancement.

Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you haven't seen any weight gain after a year of lifting you aren't eating enough. Working out will make you stronger to a point, but your diet will determine your size. Add at least 500 cals to your diet, and if after a week or two you don't see any increase in weight add another 500, rinse and repeat...

Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used mass tabs.I quit taking them after 10 days because the side effects were to intense.

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have been lifting for a year now and have used protien all along. I havnt really noticed any differencein my size.
    your diet is off. optimize it. focus on macros, overall calories, and post-workout nutrition. also possibly rework your training routine.

if you can't gain in 1 year on your diet/routine, you will probably lose most of what you might gain on something like Mass Tabs afterwards again.

if you think you must add something, try 6-OXO (a comparatively mild AI) before considering Mass Tabs.

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    omgz im skinny and cant gain weight and workout like a pussie with a crap diet .... STEROIDS ARER THE ANSWER DEFINATELY

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by niiick View Post
    omgz im skinny and cant gain weight and workout like a pussie with a crap diet .... STEROIDS ARER THE ANSWER DEFINATELY
    x2, you've been lifting for a year. Figure out whats wrong with your diet and training.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

actually im 5'11 195lbs..
    i have a good size gute i cant get ride of.. haha... my strangth has gone up a lot. just cant seem to add some muscle. I work out very good... im thinking about just cycleing the mass tabs. if i have side effects ill get off them.

solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have actually made some great gains experimenting with different training techniques.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If the reason u dont wanna inject is the fear of needles u shouldnt be, its really not that bad. Plus, its actually much less hassle and imo safer than orals.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how the hell is mass tabs a steroid but you can buy it from bb.coms online store? lol what am i missing.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have a good size gute i cant get ride of.. haha... my strangth has gone up a lot. just cant seem to add some muscle. I work out very good... im thinking about just cycleing the mass tabs. if i have side effects ill get off them.
    more research please
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then why ask? if your asking
    for opinions but apparently your
    mind is made up why waste you
    and everyone else's time? where
    is envy? 5 stars for sure.
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Oldtime View Post
    how the hell is mass tabs a steroid but you can buy it from bb.coms online store? lol what am i missing.
    loopholes bro
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

im not wasting anyones time. If anyhting your wasting your own by viewing posts in a forum. Thats what your browsing for right?

my mind isnt made up obviously or i would have already ordered a product.

and as far as injections, im not quite sure where to get some ABS or PH ther then the ones on the web.

aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aeneas26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Losing or gaining weight is all about diet and exercise. You can take all the supps/steroids in the world and if you don't have your diet figured out it won't do much for you. Even after you make gains from a steroid, you still have to be able to keep them, and without proper diet and pct that won't happen. It sounds to me like you should re-evaluate how/what you are eating first.

JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is so clearly a diet issue that it isn't even funny. If you're not gaining muscle mass, then you probably aren't taking in nearly enough protein. You should post your diet and how much protein you consume and you should get much more effective advice. I'd stay away from heavier supps for now. Your problems are much more basic. Save the supps for when you've got your act together and need to take it to the next level.
    "Fortune favors the bold."

on a average day

breakfast: 2 eggs..2 pieces of toast
    snack: speacial k bar
    lunch:ham sandwich, apple
    snack: whatever is qick and around..(around 200- cals)
    dinnerasta with sauce, piece of bread. 2 cups of corn.

knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on a average day

definately not enough

everyone says its not enough
    if i eat a LOT it goes straight to my stomach.

knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knux86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was afraid of gettin fat from eatin a lot too...keep the cals high and clean and do some cardio

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh your that dude
    you know, the dude that doesn't put much effort in to his diet and training.

ask anyone, including all the guys who use pro-hormones or full blow steroids, you need to get your diet and training down before you even consider these substances.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aaron47pb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on a average day

That hardly looks like 2000 calories with next to no protein. Eat more, problem solved.

ok my fault. I usually take in around 100g of protien powder a day. before workout and late night

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nodeal View Post
    I used mass tabs.I quit taking them after 10 days because the side effects were to intense.
    What were those sides like?
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    If the reason u dont wanna inject is the fear of needles u shouldnt be, its really not that bad. Plus, its actually much less hassle and imo safer than orals.
    Steroids are ILLEGAL, Mass tabs is not.
    Originally Posted by Oldtime View Post
    It is BASICALLY a steroid, well a PH, it has not been banned yet, but one day it will be. Just a loop hole.

ok my fault. I usually take in around 100g of protien powder a day. before workout and late night
    only 100g?...yea definately take a look at ur diet man

willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    on a average day

Wow dude...Seriously

For starters, UP YOUR PROTEIN!

I wake up at 8-10 AM and have a protein shake of 40g of protein and then go workout and then have another protein shake, that is another 40g of protein.

So take yesterday, by 9:30AM I had already had 80g of protein. My first meal after that is lettuce, beans, LOTS OF CHICKEN, sourcream, and LOTS OF CHEESE.

And this is all before 11 AM, maybe at 11 AM...

And I already had MORE protein then you take for the whole day. Jesus dude, how do you expect help when you don't even do the big, most important thing, like diet and training...Not expecting much from your training.