Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Took my final dose doubled up (i forgot to take it sunday)with yesterdays workout.

Here is how is went: incline hammer curls up 5lbs, and cose grip up 5lbs as well.

Final review will be up tonight guys. I'm starting my EC stack today and I will log it. Final weight is around:188. Arms look bigger and I feel a lot stronger.

Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up The Results Are In!!!!!

M Stak Final Review (1-10 review 10 being the best):

Strength Gains 10/10: Every week I moved up in weight sometimes in more then one area but doing a 10 rep 10 set program I thought it would be hard to add weight because of fatigue but not with M Stak!

Size Gains 9/10: Well seeing as how I don't have a camera you have to take my word for it. The only measurement I have ever done on my body is my bicep. Why? because it was the easiest and I was never interested in measurements just visible gains. Before the cycle my bis were at 14.5 and now that are a little over 15. This also comes from hard work at the gym and a good deit but I have never grew this fast.

Energy 10/10: I got to the gym and had great endurance. Push weights like an animal (for my size). This product really does belong on the Animal line. No let down from the caffeine and I took it late at night (around9 to 9:30) still got to sleep with no problems.

Things to note:
    Deit was there for the most part but I slacked sometimes. I tired to eat lean and get a bunch of protein in for the sake of this log. I gained a total of 5lbs which I am confident less then 1lb of it is fat. Strength increases were very dramatic (it maybe due to the workout program but I doubt it). I did not reach my goals but I skipped out on the gym because of thanks giving and I did a lot of cardio over the weekend (with little carbs).

Pros/Cons:

+ Strength through the roof
    + Endurance
    + Hardness
    + Vascularity (for me)
    + Fullness

- Minor Acne (in the begining it could have been me but I don't get pimples on my face)
    - Major Hunger (extreme hunger pains, they really hurt)

Would I take this product again?
    Absolutely, I would actually be interested in running a double dosed log with pics when I get my camera this is truly an amzing product. I love the animal line and now it leaves no doubt in my mind to getting Animal Flex for my tendonitis.

What would I stack this with next time?
    Definately the Basics *
    Activate Xtreme
    Anabolic Pump

I would like to try a stack with M Stak like that.

Other Comments: Best product I have ever taken!!!

Overall Product rating 9.66/10

I hoped everyone enjoyed the log. It was fun doing it and I am sorry about the pics my camera is a pain in the ass. I hope I gave everyone an idea of what this product could do by itself. That was the main point of this log just because there are few M Stak Solo logs. BTW this is the new forumla for M Stak.

Thanks Again everyone for the support. Have a good Holiday Season.

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool, you should copy & past this into the review section. There have been a lot of M-stak question over there. I'm starting M-Stak myself here once it get delivered. Hope I have good gains too! For the next 2 weeks I'll be off school so i'll be able to eat as clean and often as possible.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Cool, you should copy & past this into the review section. There have been a lot of M-stak question over there. I'm starting M-Stak myself here once it get delivered. Hope I have good gains too! For the next 2 weeks I'll be off school so i'll be able to eat as clean and often as possible.
    Good Luck with that buddy. I hope everything works out for you. It really is an amzing product and I haven't heard any bad reviews about it.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great log and review
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Great log and review
    Thank you sir.

bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjake64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice job on the log and review. Glad to hear u had a great experience with m-stak.
    "Puke ... thats when your done" - Wrestling Coach '07

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was following along... consideing this for my clean bulk after my cut is over...

good write up... make sure you post up how things go after a week or 2 after this...

just curious about how much of the 5 lb gain was waterweight...
    200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great log and review! I cant wait to give this product a go!

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Btw how much did your bench go up?

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good review thanks. i'm beginning mstak today for 21days.
    Henry Rollins
    It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron... I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

Sensei Creese:Cobra KAi founder
    Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here, a man faces you, he is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy...

DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveyC22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great log bro
    NEW Stacking the **** out of Universal/Animal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=156518781#post156518781

Shock Therapy/Storm/M-Stak Log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=144048361#post144048361

Originally Posted by Feny View Post
    i was following along... consideing this for my clean bulk after my cut is over...

good write up... make sure you post up how things go after a week or 2 after this...

just curious about how much of the 5 lb gain was waterweight...
    about 2 pounds of water weight. Sorry about not posting it up.