Petticrew.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Complete Noob to Body Building...

I am 19. Im 6'2 and weigh 175. I am thin and not sure of my BF% but im sure it's fairly low.

I am completetly new to body building. I honestly don't know the first step towards working out. I've been wanting to hit the weights hard for awhile now, but when I have a bench in front of me I don't have a clue how the sets work and what not.

As I said, I am a thin guy and I want to become buff all around. I will be very dedicated the new lifestyle I plan to have when I learn the correct way of working out, what to eat, and what suppliments to take. I've just stoped the cokes and fast food 2 weeks ago. I've read through the site for a few hours and I don't have a clue to what most of the workouts people have listed are.

I'm sure most of you are getting the picture that I have no idea to what im doing, and you are right. I'll need a lot of help. the first thing im looking to learn is the benching sets, and how they work. If anyone is interested in helping me out by personally chating with me on yahoo messenger that would be GREATLY appreciated. my yahoo is petticrew105. If anything atleast I gave you guys a good laugh.. thanks for your time..

-Petticrew

hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hoops85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If your dedicated to it, and put full effort into it, you will succeed. Everyone starts somewhere, doesn't matter if your 22 or if your 50.

Not sure if you have read this:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=23434

Shows some common exercises.

I would try to get a gym pass somewhere, they usually have trainers that can explain on how to do certain exercises also. Make sure to start off light, a lot of people go into the gym trying to impress, this is just an easy way to get you hurt. Your already ahead of a lot of people. Another important thing is diet, I take protien, but as long as your eating healthy unprocessed foods you should be fine.

Petticrew.S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, I hadn't seen that thread. It's a great starting guide. I am going to start going to the gym Monday. I suppose i'll ask someone there to help me out with my sets and what not.

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of the best ways to learn is to just read everything you can. All of the different methods, lifitng and nutritional strategies, etc. Go into the articles section of this website and there are probably thousands of pages of information. It won't be difficult to develop a lifting program, the main thing you will need help with is learning your form. Too many people blow right pest developing real rock solid form. In the squat, deadlift, bench press, etc. good form is essential to actually making progress. Try to find some articles or a book on form with good photos or illustrations, and study yourself in the mirror at the gym. Check your posture, elbow placement, etc.
    Equally as important as your lifting will be your nutritional program. You will find that eating can be just as arduous an undertaking as the physical training.
    If you want help with developing a program or have specific questions you can't find answers to go ahead and message me through this site and I'll do my best to help out. I think this thing's linked to my yahoo IM, but I'm not sure. I'm like the worst I.T. manager on the frickin planet.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com