Here's a couple of Charles Glass chest workouts:
CHARLES GLASS' RECOMMENDED CHEST WORKOUT *
EXERCISE SETS REPS
Bench presses 3 10-12
Incline presses 3 10-12
Decline presses 3 10-12
Bench presses 3 8-10
Incline presses 3 8-10
Decline presses 3 8-10
Low incline flyes 3 8-10
* Glass believes that less-experienced trainers should focus on compound
* CONTINUOUS TENSION Limit the range of motion of exercises such as chest presses to keep constant pressure on the targeted muscles.
* FAILURE Push most sets to failure.
* INTENSITY Use techniques such as supersets, drop sets and a rapid pace to increase intensity, especially precontest.
* MUSCLE TARGETING Gear exercises to ward limited areas. For example, instead of bent rows for the entire back, Glass' clients may do dumbbell rows facedown on an incline bench to hit the upper inner back.
* PRIORITIZATION Place special emphasis on your weakest points, thus improving symmetry.
* STRICT FORM To keep constant tension on the muscles and avoid injury, always maintain proper technique.
* UNIQUE EXERCISES Use some of Glass' favorite unusual lifts, such as Smith machine incline power presses for the upper chest or dumbbell deadlifts/rows for the lumbar/lower tat tie-ins.
the rest of u guys should post some other Charles Glass workouts for different bodyparts (arms, abs, back, delts, legs, etc). reps will be given. charles glass is like the yoda of personal training, his routines are like the best. i wish he would post on here like the pro's.
Thread: Charles Glass Routines