LambdaMan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercises for Hardgainer on juice???

Hello i'm am (was) a hardgainer. When i was first introduced to bodybuilding.com i weighed around 130. After reading all the posts and forums, i've worked my way up to 180. Its kinda hard putting on pounds after that. I've decided to go with my first cycle which will consist of test and deca. My main concerns are my workout plan. Right now i work out every other day doin Back/Bi's...Chest/Tri's...Legs/Shoulders. Mostly consisting of compound exercises. Again I am an ectomorph therefore this is why i do these. Just wondering if i should stick to the same workout routine or change it up. I want to get the best gains on my first cycle. Thank You.

Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Id eat more and ask this question in the steroid forum.
    "If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - what would you tell him to do?" - Ayn Rand

I rep back

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat every day till I feel like puking and Ive been stuck at 155. As frustrating as that is, Im still glad Im not juicing

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a few questions-

How tall are you?

How many calories do you eat a day?

How long have you been training and how often do you vary your training?

If you can't make gains naturally I would speculate you will have a very hard time maintaining any gains from a cycle

LambdaMan4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jneves
    a few questions-

How tall are you?

How many calories do you eat a day?

How long have you been training and how often do you vary your training?

If you can't make gains naturally I would speculate you will have a very hard time maintaining any gains from a cycle
    I'm 5'9''
    I take in around 3200 calories a day
    I've been training for 3 years now. Gained 50 pounds in 3 years
    i'm 22 years of age.

I think i've made enough gains naturally.

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LambdaMan4
    Hello i'm am (was) a hardgainer. When i was first introduced to bodybuilding.com i weighed around 130. After reading all the posts and forums, i've worked my way up to 180. Its kinda hard putting on pounds after that. I've decided to go with my first cycle which will consist of test and deca. My main concerns are my workout plan. Right now i work out every other day doin Back/Bi's...Chest/Tri's...Legs/Shoulders. Mostly consisting of compound exercises. Again I am an ectomorph therefore this is why i do these. Just wondering if i should stick to the same workout routine or change it up. I want to get the best gains on my first cycle. Thank You.
    If you're on gear then you aren't a hardgainer anymore.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ageispolis
    I eat every day till I feel like puking and Ive been stuck at 155. As frustrating as that is, Im still glad Im not juicing
    That's too bad. Are you trying to eat too clean? I don't really want to advocate eating like crap, but I went a long time trying to do clean bulks and was just spinning my wheels. When I finally decided to just eat for bulk, I began throwing in high calorie foods as well. That, and changing my workouts to 4-10 rep, 8-10 set workouts lasting no more than 35-40 minutes, three times a week, while minimizing cardio. Guess what? I found out gaining weight was easy. I'm not suggesting you do what I do, just letting you know.

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also forgot to ask whats your BF%?

Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    gaining weight is easy gaining lean mass is different

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

1. Since you're a hardgainer your cals should be way above 3200... Try 4000+.

2. You shouldnt change your training while on the juice. Just keep it the same.

3. Belive me, its not your workout routine. Its your diet.

On the side notes.. When i was around 170lbs my maintenance cals were about 3000-3200. So theres no way in hell a 180lbs hardgainer should be eating the same amount to GAIN!!!!!!!!!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, make sure you're eating enough protein.
    There's only one thing I hate more than working out: being skinny.