Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do people hate bodybuilders?

WTF??? as soon a you start getting big people turn to *******s. WHY??? Its like everybody hates bodybuilders.

CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Usually its jealousy. Same reason Napolean Complex exists for short guys.

Just roll with brothers of iron and you got no problem. Its tough to hang out with some skinny/ fatass nerds and get respect. Even if youre natural you will get called a juice monkey etc. Little pricks just don't understand how far you can get with diet and training. Anyone with arms over 15" is juicing to them.

eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    they don't hate us but fear us!

TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to think it's because they are jelous that people could have the drive and determination to choose a harder path of life by your own will, in the pursuit of your dreams.

But in reality they just dont understand what its all about (like Arnold says in Pumping Iron). They think it's just a bunch of gay guys with small dicks up on stage in thongs that sit around all day and inject steroids into their biceps... Obviously thats not even close, but people are ignorant and refuse to listen to what its really about.

Latin Thunder Stallion FerrariFreak's Avatar
    FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) FerrariFreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because it appears to be arrogant.
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

-I hate Murphey and his stupid law.

-I have excellent bow staff skills.

-Your momma has a wooden leg with a kick stand mutha f****r !!!

-I know I'm fat...you know why? 'Cause every time I f*** your mom she gives me a biscuit !!!

CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100) CogInTheWheel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheDiesel
    Obviously thats not even close, but people are ignorant and refuse to listen to what its really about.
    What is it really about? I have trouble explaining sometimes. But Ive gotten into the habbit of ignoring or blowing people off when the questions come around.

dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dumbdumbname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like to think it's because they are jelous that people could have the drive and determination to choose a harder path of life by your own will, in the pursuit of your dreams.

But in reality they just dont understand what its all about (like Arnold says in Pumping Iron). They think it's just a bunch of gay guys with small dicks up on stage in thongs that sit around all day and inject steroids into their biceps... Obviously thats not even close, but people are ignorant and refuse to listen to what its really about.
    ya i wanna be all hardcore like you. lol

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was in high school, I was a pretty skinny kid, as were the majority of my friends. I always had the desire to be big, but never had the knowledge in order to get the job done. When I went away to college, I really studied bodybuilding and tried to learn all the methods inside out and as a result I gained probably 30-40 lbs of mass thus far in college.

Alot of my high school friends think I've sort of betrayed them though which is a feeling I really don't understand. They think now that I think I'm better than them cause I'm so much bigger or that somehow they don't matter to me anymore, so alot of the time they'll give me the cold shoulder or make fun of me for putting so much time into llifting. The worst is when we all go out to eat somewhere, and I'll grab a chicken breast or something while they'll be drinking a coke and eating whatever ****ty fast food they're eating. That's usually when I get the most criticism. I don't really let it bother me, I think it's just a combination of envy and their seeing a body that they would like to have but don't have the drive to get it. They'll come around sooner or later, but if I lose some friends out of this, I'm willing to take it. Bodybuilding is all about sacrifices right?
    Keep punishin'

eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eclipsemoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

most people rather be fat asses than muscular.

TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CogInTheWheel
    What is it really about? I have trouble explaining sometimes. But Ive gotten into the habbit of ignoring or blowing people off when the questions come around.
    Ya I dont really bother explaining it anymore either. Its like the Harley Davidson motto "If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand". To me its about one word, perfection. Every thing I do affects my body; alot of people who "bodybuild" say: "I'll only have 1 cookie instead of 10 like I used to". For me, one is too many because it's all about being perfect. Obviously its impossible to be perfect in everything, day in and day out, but by trying I harness the power to build my body exactly how I want, and thats what its all about. As far as why I want to build my body, I guess its the testosterone or something. Cause I just want to be one big mother f^cker, an animal...

CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CutBulkLift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bodybuilders are conceided. Girls mostly, get turned off by guys who think they are full of themselves. I recently lost a potential gf because she said i was full of myself.
    Bench: 350 (reps: 315x5)

Incline Bench: 300x5
    Squats: 475
    Deadlift 500x3
    Bodytype: Mesomorph

Goals: by Christmas time, 400 benchpress

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man, I never heard that before but that is so true.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CutBulkLift
    Bodybuilders are conceided. Girls mostly, get turned off by guys who think they are full of themselves. I recently lost a potential gf because she said i was full of myself.
    true. if you're going for the innocent type of girl who may be shy, they are kind of turned off by bodybuilders because you remind them of the jocks that were popular and dicks to them back in high school, who just banged cheerleaders, their arch enemies.

Originally Posted by CaGray88
    Man, I never heard that before but that is so true.
    In Pumping Iron Arnold just says that people dont know much about it. The other stuff was from me...

Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomekeuro85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haha its sooo becasue of jealousy. One of my friends once told me...
    "Why do you care about weightlifting so much you f ag? You think girls like that? cuz they dont."

Well it shows him whos boss when im walking around at a bar and random girls grab my chest or biceps and say "oops"

And either way, i dont talk to him anymore anyway cuz he sees how cool i am cuz i lift and then he goes to work out once in like 2 months and then brags to girls how big and strong he is and the thinks hes tough but hes really not and it gets annoying.

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In Pumping Iron Arnold just says that people dont know much about it. The other stuff was from me...
    Oh, gotcha. Still very true.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a combination of jealousy, plus people assume that if you're big you're looking down on them, also competitive, arrogant and cocky.

Take someone who is pretty big, sit him in a room and don't have him talk. Then when he gets up to leave, 1-2 people will probably say "that guy seemed so full of himself" even if he didn't talk at all.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They hate us because they know that we're better and better willed and stronger in terms of strength and wait- what the f-ck I'm talkin?

They hate bodybuilders cuz we think we're better than fat people!! We are all pricks

BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    simply put. We are better than them and we take all the girls they want.

-BigJ
    Stats:
    -------------------
    6'3"
    205 lbs
    Bicep : 16"
    Chest 43"
    Quad: 26"
    Waist" 32"
    Calf: 18"

40 time---------- 4.41

outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vanity.
    I'll get this one, put it on my card
    I get frequent flyer mileage
    And a booklet of upgrades
    So next time I visit the third world
    I won't have to fly second class

Journal: currently doing westside for skinny bastards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4009573

L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100) L_Asso is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by flamer
    WTF??? as soon a you start getting big people turn to *******s. WHY??? Its like everybody hates bodybuilders.
    Because most fat and skinny people tend to be with a certain degree of trauma for being who they are, just like short people with the complex napoleon had, in other words jealousy. Just ignore them, those really fat ****s that don't care on losing weight are geeks that can do nothing for themselves because they don't want so they keep either getting bigger or crankier, freaking losers if you ask me.

Although I've never had problems of people hating bodybuilders, but once ina while a fat bastard looks at me as if saying 'look at mr.bodypants.. etc, etc.' with a bad look, I just go close and say 'hey bud, got a problem with me?' they usually get all clueless of what to do, it's good fun.
    .Ace.

VEGETARIAN (vj-târ-n) Old Indian Word for BAD HUNTER.

-------------------------------------

"333" I'm only half evil.

flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But it doesn't make sense caz In my experience guys that ARE for real stronger better or whatever at anything don't come out like an idiot and embarrass themselves. For example how many guys have you seen that if you knocked into would fly over the other side of the sidewalk in the streets but the walk aorund in a way that arnold woudn't. Its ****ed up, When you make it your not going to be an ******* but people think you are caz ure big. I know this guy at my gym he is ****ING HUGE!!!! but little ****s that come in the gym try to give him pointers(I hate those guys). He just acts like there kids.

I have noticed one thing tough girls first look at you in a nice way when they see you look like a bodybuilder but then try to act like they hate you.

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jealous ones envy bro

ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruski732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MaxPunishment
    When I was in high school, I was a pretty skinny kid, as were the majority of my friends. I always had the desire to be big, but never had the knowledge in order to get the job done. When I went away to college, I really studied bodybuilding and tried to learn all the methods inside out and as a result I gained probably 30-40 lbs of mass thus far in college.

Alot of my high school friends think I've sort of betrayed them though which is a feeling I really don't understand. They think now that I think I'm better than them cause I'm so much bigger or that somehow they don't matter to me anymore, so alot of the time they'll give me the cold shoulder or make fun of me for putting so much time into llifting. The worst is when we all go out to eat somewhere, and I'll grab a chicken breast or something while they'll be drinking a coke and eating whatever ****ty fast food they're eating. That's usually when I get the most criticism. I don't really let it bother me, I think it's just a combination of envy and their seeing a body that they would like to have but don't have the drive to get it. They'll come around sooner or later, but if I lose some friends out of this, I'm willing to take it. Bodybuilding is all about sacrifices right?
    im in the exact same situation as u, when ur friends act like that, u shouldn't be calling them friends, u should call them aquaintences cuz thats what they really are. I got a real friend that lives in a different state than i do and he never gives me **** for any of the stuff i do when i chill with him, unfortunatly i have to put up with a bunch of bull**** till i visit him.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are we all stroking each others dick in this thread, because if we are..i want in!

CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100) CaliforniaLove is not very well liked. (-100)
    they think we all take steroids are its illigal..
    Goal: Get Rich Or Die Trying

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliforniaLove
    they think we all take steroids are its illigal..
    i read that 3 times and it didn't make a bit of sense

Ian Villis(not real name) illwill3's Avatar
    illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) illwill3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably the reason why I envy people who are over 6'3.
    Your gonna love meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500) BobbyZeus is not very helpful. (-500)
    People hate BB'ers cause they are intimidated by them. The only trouble I have had with people are smaller, weaker guys. For whatever the reason that might be, bigger guys never start trouble with me. It's always the small dip**** who uses words to express his point of view, cause he knows he is physically inferior to me. It's like, I kick the **** out of them, big wow. I kick the crap out of a smaller weaker guy.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sol_krym
    i read that 3 times and it didn't make a bit of sense
    LMAO!!! hahaha
    Keep punishin'