xForLifeTruex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Help on cutting.

Im 17 and I weigh 143 I'd love to get down to 120, and drop as much body fat as possible. Help me out with dieting and exersice plans I wanna go light on the weights but heavy on the cardio I wanna get strong on the inside before I get strong on the outside. I plan on bulking after this.
    I have free weights an ez bar a decent exercise bike and I also have this bench:
    http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/...0_CC_109e9.jpg
    Help a brother out thanks!

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xForLifeTruex
    Im 17 and I weigh 143 I'd love to get down to 120, and drop as much body fat as possible. Help me out with dieting and exersice plans I wanna go light on the weights but heavy on the cardio I wanna get strong on the inside before I get strong on the outside. I plan on bulking after this.
    I have free weights an ez bar a decent exercise bike and I also have this bench:
    Listen why do u need to cut, Just clean bulk and add cardio.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do a search.

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    dont cut just clean bulk and do alot of cardio do a 45min. session a day four days a week
    i used to have green rep points.

bump.

Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xForLifeTruex
    Abyss got it. Clean bulk and use low intensity cardio on a empty stomach in the morning will help clear the fat. Also, cut carbs after 7PM to prevent glycogen build up (fat).

thanks dudes.