Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worldís #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 78
    Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Odin87's BodySpace

Why is my damn arms bigger than my body?

Topic; It makes me look unproportionate, like my forearms, triceps, n biceps are bigger than the rest of my body, like i'm walkin around like popeye. How can my chest n back catch up? I've been doing lots of compound exersices and im eating pretty much.
    Odin
    I have all of the characteristics of a shaman:
    I can transform into any shape desired
    I blind my enemies in battles, makes their swords and knifes blunt and is able to disappear at will.
    I'am master over all of the berserks
    I have has a perfect control over the weather.
    I can wake the dead and talk to people which have been hung
    I knows the verbal as well as the written magic
    I can open the graves and the earth

popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Odin87
    Topic; It makes me look unproportionate, like my forearms, triceps, n biceps are bigger than the rest of my body, like i'm walkin around like popeye. How can my chest n back catch up? I've been doing lots of compound exersices and im eating pretty much.
    Same here, and I ****ing love it. Mentioning 'popeye', were you referring to me or the cartoon character lol

Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Odin87 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Odin87's BodySpace
    lol the cartoon character. U also have the same prob?
    Odin
    I blind my enemies in battles, makes their swords and knifes blunt and is able to disappear at will.

BodyPoints: 4040
    TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheHybrid's BodySpace
    Don't work on your biceps and triceps so much, and work on back and chest and abs.

Derrrr

popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) popeye_99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol the cartoon character. U also have the same prob?
    I look at it as a gift, not a problem.

I have 15'' forearms, do you honestly think I'd regard this as a 'prob' as you put it.

Off to do some wrist curls NOW, gettin' those popeye's to 16''

Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by popeye_99
    Same here, and I ****ing love it. Mentioning 'popeye', were you referring to me or the cartoon character lol
    Don't even listen to this guy - total noob, doesn't know wtf he's talking about and goes round owning people all day. That's the only thing he's good at really.

Originally Posted by Vancha
    Don't even listen to this guy - total noob, doesn't know wtf he's talking about and goes round owning people all day. That's the only thing he's good at really.
    hey dude, I hope you're kidding.

btw Advantages of having arms bigger than everything else:

You look massive in a t-shirt, sleveless t-shirt

Girls love massive gunz

What do people comment on? Not chest, not abs, it's ALWAYS ARMS.

Visit Odin87's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheHybrid
    Don't work on your biceps and triceps so much, and work on back and chest and abs.

Derrrr

I rarely work on my biceps, i moderatly work on my trics, like I do tric pushdown after a chest workout, thats all.
    Odin

pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pump_iron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit pump_iron's BodySpace
    it's probley your genetics.start workout you back and chest twice a week.
    i used to have green rep points.

I rarely work on my biceps, i moderatly work on my trics, like I do tric pushdown after a chest workout, thats all.
    How big are your arms/forearms then, 'mr.popeye the third'????

Visit Odin87's BodySpace
    I dont know how to measure them, but my father had big arms, n forearms.
    Its just weird, but ionno cool to look at the same time. I'm around 160-165, 5'8-5'9. Is having big arms n a narrow body a rare thing to have? cause I hardly see peps in the gym having that, if they have big arms they're either stocky or well built, like big lats n big chest.
    How do I measure?
    Odin

BodyPoints: 4040
    TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHybrid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheHybrid's BodySpace
    If you don't have a tape measure to wrap around them, then get a peice of string, wrap it around your arm, cut it off where the one end meets the peice of string, then measure the string.

Visit Odin87's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheHybrid
    If you don't have a tape measure to wrap around them, then get a peice of string, wrap it around your arm, cut it off where the one end meets the peice of string, then measure the string.
    aah i c ok i'll do that once I find my dang ruler.
    Odin

Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vancha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by popeye_99
    hey dude, I hope you're kidding.

btw Advantages of having arms bigger than everything else:

You look massive in a t-shirt, sleveless t-shirt

Girls love massive gunz

What do people comment on? Not chest, not abs, it's ALWAYS ARMS.
    lol yeh sorry m8.