hatakilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a better "GET BIG" routine.

I need a better GET BIG routine, my routine worked but now i think im not getting any bigger from it.
    Im 21 years old, 5'7, and 178 pounds, 12% body fat.

My workouts are Monday Wednesday Friday

Monday: Chest/Triceps
    -Flat bench (pyramid up to 205lbs for 2 reps)
    -Incline bench (3 sets of 10 or 8)
    -Decline bench (pyramid up to 205lbs for 1 rep)
    -Dumbell flyes (3 sets of 6)
    -Cable Crossovers (3 sets of 6)
    -Tricep Pulldown (pyramid)
    -Dips (3 x 10 or 15)

Wednesday: Back/Biceps
    -Dumbell curls (3 sets of 10)
    -Preacher curls (3 sets of 10)
    -Deadlifts (pyramid)
    -Lat pull downs
    -Behind the neck (3 x 10)
    -Foward (3 x 10)
    -Seated cable row
    -Wide grip (3 x 10)
    -Closer grip (3 x 10)
    -Upright rows (3 x10)
    -1 Arm Dumbell Rows (3 x 10)

Friday: Legs/Shoulders
    -Smith machine squats (pyramid) <--no squat rack at gym =(
    -Leg presses (3 x 10)
    -Smith machine calf raises (3 x 20)
    -Seated leg curls (3 x 10)
    -Leg extension (3 x 10)
    -Standing military press (3 x 10)
    -Arnold presses (3 x 10)
    -Shrugs (pyramid)
    -Lateral raises (3 x 10)
    -Front raises (3 x 10)
    -Power cleans (until im tired)

Ive been on this routine for a while and it got me big, but now its not really working for me and i might have plateau'd. Now i just want workouts that will help me size get bigger. Plz help this routine is Soooooo boring.
    As for diet, my protein consumption is very high, basically because i eat a lot of meat. My calorie consumption is probably over 3000.
    But i probably lose half of that in my job in which i am constantly moving and lifting boxes (i work at a clothing store called mervyns, mainly stocking).
    Last edited by hatakilla; 11-06-2007 at 11:26 PM.

waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waynebw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Anabolic Al View Post
    I bet it did. this workout wouldn't get my dick hard let alone my muscles. try getting a real workout one time you ***got. suck on that all day long
    WTF?? How about a positive/useful response next time...

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anabolic Al View Post
    I bet it did. this workout wouldn't get my dick hard let alone my muscles. try getting a real workout one time you ***got. suck on that all day long
    lol damn that was funny
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like you have a bit much there or at least exercises you can drop like leg extensions, some of the back exercises, etc. You seem to be trying to do every type of exercise you can think of and/or hit the muscle from every possible angle. No need for that.

Take a week off, read over the stickies here on routines and pick or create a better thought out plan with not so many redundant exercises.

Good luck.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juice1348 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Avatar Pic was from Oct 2008. Then gained some weight as all I do is WORK!

Started the 2013 Summer Cut in Decemeber. Was at 201 lbs after some nice gains....

12/12/12: 201
    1/4/13: 197
    1/31/13: 192
    2/15/13: 188
    2/28/13: 185
    3/15/13: 182

GOAL is 175 by 4/15/13....

"It never occurs to me that there are things that I can't do."

Failure is not defeat...Defeat is accepting failure as the final outcome...
    -Me