No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any supplements for wisdom tooth infections?

Besides echincea/goldenseal and vitamin c?

I'm trying to avoid it getting worse and having it pulled for another month or 2.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was a study that said echinacea (sp?) did nothing. It was all over the news. Goldenseal might help but you should only use it 1-2 weeks at a time.

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try the penacillin/antibotics they give you
    it does wonders

and possibly glutamine..i mean, if it works for majo rburn victims to recover, why not for your infection.. i think taking glutamine helped me scar up some nasty cuts i got awhile ago

i feel you tho..got my wisedom teeth out earlier this summer and it got infected...after like 2 months too..lol i think it was a mixture of cigerattes and almonds/food getting stuck in the socket

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Antibiotic is the best way to go. Its only going to get worse, I know exactly what you are going through. Dont delay getting it pulled it will only hurt your workouts thinking about it all the time. The sooner you get it over with the sooner you will be back on track for some massive gains!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've heard amoxicillin is an awesome Wisdom-tooth-removal-support supplement.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I got my wisdoms pulled I took this homeopathic medicine called Arnica Montana. They were these little pellets which tasted like sugar which you would dissolve under your tounge. They worked like a charm. I took them about 2 weeks prior and then for one week post, and I had very little plain and vertually no swelling. I even went to a party the same night I got my teeth out, which to me is a miravle just from seeing how everyoine else had been how has had theirs out. I know this stuff can be easily found, cuz another big use for it is for muscle sorness. Seriously go find some and give it a shot, it works well.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the Body!"
    Hooorraahhhh

The only easy day was Yesterday!

I do it Cuz Arnold told me to!

"It's not about the push from behind, or the pull from the front, but the drive from within."

WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by No0b
    Besides echincea/goldenseal and vitamin c?

I'm trying to avoid it getting worse and having it pulled for another month or 2.
    If the wisdom teeth are infected, you should be on antibiotics and following closely with your dentist/oral surgeon. Inadequate treatment can lead to abscess formation and eventual spread of the infection.

On a sidenote, a few years back I took care of a patient that delayed treatment for a dental infection, it lead to local abscess formation, and eventually led to a brain abscess. Such an occurrence is not very common, but I use it to illustrate the importance of not f***ing around with homeopathic remedies for something that can potentially be very serious.