Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ok i think i got it

I just went to GNC and they had what looked like some good stuff. It was a GNC brand, but i was whey concentrate, with like 5g of glutamine and some other carbs i forget. It had like 42g of protein. Sounded good, only think was it was kinda expensive and didn't have a lot of servings. said you could take after workout and then 3 hours later again. Is that a good idea?

Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Koolg_guy41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    somebody freakin respond to this plz

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    42g of P is good yeah..Your meant to have about 30-40g of p per meal..So another one in 3 hours sounds about right..About your other question,i dont know.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Identity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dome
    42g of P is good yeah..Your meant to have about 30-40g of p per meal..So another one in 3 hours sounds about right..About your other question,i dont know.
    bump

LiL_JaSoN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think his talking about, GNC Mega whey..

I wouldent buy any gnc products since its overpriced

budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) budddavid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i personally wouldn't buy any GNC product, they are overprised, and they dont' taste good at all. Optimum nutrition and dymatize both make some good whey. i would recommend those, they are alot cheaper too.

azn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

boo! gnc!

get

nuthin

cheap

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i changed to Optimum from GNC mega whey......Dunno if GNC is more superior but it's burning a hole in my wallet!
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

Originally posted by JustJuice
    i changed to Optimum from GNC mega whey......Dunno if GNC is more superior but it's burning a hole in my wallet!
    ON > GNC any day.

Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by azn
    A turd > GNC any day.
    Fixed.

Registered User thefifthfreedom's Avatar
    thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50) thefifthfreedom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by budddavid
    i personally wouldn't buy any GNC product, they are overprised, and they dont' taste good at all. Optimum nutrition and dymatize both make some good whey. i would recommend those, they are alot cheaper too.
    i definately reccomend Optimum Nutrtions 100% Whey. its got 23 grams of protein (the best ive seen for the price) and it tastes great...been taking it for a year now.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Rock Lee
    Fixed.
    Truth be told.