Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Need some help plz!(reps)

Hey all, right now im on OnWhey, animal pump and cuts, ive done a 2 month cycle on the animal, so now im gonna stop for a month. Im almost done with on whey and ive got NO cell mass, so im sorted with the protein.

But what else i can take in order not to loose out on the animal pump and also not to put too much pressure on my liver.

im pretty bad at selecting supps....bought a lot of uselss crap...so if u could help me out plz

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Russian_Muscle View Post
    Hey all, right now im on OnWhey, animal pump and cuts, ive done a 2 month cycle on the animal, so now im gonna stop for a month. Im almost done with on whey and ive got NO cell mass, so im sorted with the protein.

But what else i can take in order not to loose out on the animal pump and also not to put too much pressure on my liver.

im pretty bad at selecting supps....bought a lot of uselss crap...so if u could help me out plz
    cell mass is not a protein supplement, its a creatine, so you probably need to order more protein. I don't know what you mean by "loose out on the animal pump".
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cellmass is a creatine buddy, toss that out - i think it's junk, and you can get better CREATINE for less than that junk costs.

Like the above person said, get more protein.

Now in turns of other things...what are you looking for? Another product similair to animal pump? Something to help with your workout explosive??

Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LuxuryChic View Post
    cellmass is a creatine buddy, toss that out - i think it's junk, and you can get better CREATINE for less than that junk costs.

Like the above person said, get more protein.

Now in turns of other things...what are you looking for? Another product similair to animal pump? Something to help with your workout explosive??
    sorry i got mixed up..i have true mass....i dont have creatine cuz i thought what i get from animal pum is enuf..now im off Animal for a month....but i need creatine and i still want the energy and that boost at the gym..what creatine could u recomend and what energy supp?

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd go with sizeon(creatine) and purple wraath(EAA) mixed together in 2 liters of water. sip on these during workout. You won't be disappointed.

only use sizeon and Purple wraath on workout days and use regular creatine mono or green magnitude on off days.

Originally Posted by bitoy View Post
    I'd go with sizeon(creatine) and purple wraath(EAA) mixed together in 2 liters of water. sip on these during workout. You won't be disappointed.

only use sizeon and Purple wraath on workout days and use regular creatine mono or green magnitude on off days.
    this sounds interesting...fukin hell i wish i could speak to u in person or on phone so u could explain more about this cuz for some fukin reason im real bad with supps..ialways end up buying loads of junk

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry i got mixed up..i have true mass....i dont have creatine cuz i thought what i get from animal pum is enuf..now im off Animal for a month....but i need creatine and i still want the energy and that boost at the gym..what creatine could u recomend and what energy supp?
    you can cycle off creatine for a month, and then get back to it. Recent studies are showing that this may be beneficial.
    as far as preworkout energy products (you can also cycle off these) but a lot of people like white flood.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jms944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this sounds interesting...fukin hell i wish i could speak to u in person or on phone so u could explain more about this cuz for some fukin reason im real bad with supps..ialways end up buying loads of junk
    here is my 2 cents

if you want a good creatine at a low price i would say green magnitude by controlled labs or storm by universal.

true mass good protein

some good prew workout supps i would recommend no shotgun( make sure to get teh fruit punch flavor) and millenium sports technologies ragnarok. Those are 2 of my favorites besides animal pump. Hopefully that helps
    Previous Logs:
    Massfx Jungle Warfare Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4778203

PALO ALTO LABS INCARNATE LOG!!:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2068201
    owe reps to:GOTTA SPREAD

pats/steel
    repos-
    Greg1983-
    houston:
    carpathia
    B_P_Spin

RIP #21

Cheeba24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking GNC anabolic leucine, it also has some creatine and loads of caffeine. It gives me good pumps and size, its only 23 bucks for a month. I'm taking that with GNC 24 hour protein complex, but it's a little expesive and tastes horrible.
    Scientific studies prove that you can experience up to a 5% increase in strength if you grunt. Don't be scared to get vocal!!!

INKFREAK

LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuxuryChic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cheeba24 View Post
    I've been taking GNC anabolic leucine, it also has some creatine and loads of caffeine. It gives me good pumps and size, its only 23 bucks for a month. I'm taking that with GNC 24 hour protein complex, but it's a little expesive and tastes horrible.
    STAY AWAY FROM GNC!! they are terribly overpriced for their products!! They want like 50 bucks for lipo-6....u can get it shipped for like 30!! Start ordering your stuff man...or find a vitamin shoppe near u!!

Cheeba24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm definatly feeling you about the price thing, but the GNC Pro Performance stuff is a decent price for quite a bit, besides, that stuff was just a test run and I'm not sure if I wanna stay on it, I think I need something a little stronger. I'm thinking about going with some colossal labs stuff, I also have some of NX labs new stuff called the expansion pack at home, I'm gonna try that out this month.
    Scientific studies prove that you can experience up to a 5% increase in strength if you grunt. Don't be scared to get vocal!!!

INKFREAK

dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gey Controlled labs White Blood and Green Bulge...there pretty cheap and they IMO work way better than nitrix and whatnot...i was on a strict diet while i was on these and they got my so vascular and pumped everytime...its awesome...pick some up, im going to also pretty soon, trust me, you can get both for about 50-55bucks together