Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thudd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beast89
    w.e. I'd still go with a Rx-7 swapped with a 15b 3 rotor engine shipped from japan
    Originally Posted by BodyBuilder910
    15B....I cant even think of a word for that engine
    I wish people who posted in threads like this had any clue of what they're talking about, as these two fanboys certainly don't.

The 3 rotor engine commercially available and normally referred to when talking about these things is the 20B-REW, based about the 13B-REW. It's actually 1962cc, not 2000, but who's counting. When transplanted into another car the turbos are usually replaced by a single large one, as the sequential turbos on the original motor are quite restrictive and are a nightmare to get going in an engine swap.

A "15B" is a potential rumoured engine for a new RX-7 and doesn't, at this stage anyway, exist in any official or at least acknowledged form.

So now you know, and next time hopefully you won't look like chumps.
    You're my wife now

^^^My Biceps Suck LaggingBiceps's Avatar
    LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the bmw m6 looks sexy.....

Vin Diesel Look-Alike BodyBuilder910's Avatar
    BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thudd
    I wish people who posted in threads like this had any clue of what they're talking about, as these two fanboys certainly don't.

The 3 rotor engine commercially available and normally referred to when talking about these things is the 20B-REW, based about the 13B-REW. It's actually 1962cc, not 2000, but who's counting. When transplanted into another car the turbos are usually replaced by a single large one, as the sequential turbos on the original motor are quite restrictive and are a nightmare to get going in an engine swap.

A "15B" is a potential rumoured engine for a new RX-7 and doesn't, at this stage anyway, exist in any official or at least acknowledged form.

So now you know, and next time hopefully you won't look like chumps.
    ROFLMAO. Looks like someone needs to jon an rX-7 forum buddy. You preachin to the choir man. The 15B actually does exist, it was suppsoed to be the engine in the final edition of the RX-7, the Spirit R Type A.

Please try harder to make me look stupid, and dont call me a damn fanboy. Back to the drawing board....
    **H4TE Crew For Life!** U mad?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Coming soon Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSA.

BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^To add why did I say i couldnt think of a word for that engine. Nothing can describe it. If it is actually mass produced it would be awe inspiring. Unfortuntley its not, good try tough.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Originally Posted by LaggingBiceps
    the bmw m6 looks sexy.....
    Yes, Im loving that 7 speed, to bad its squential shift. Its an great looking machine tough regardless, id still rather have the M3 GT-R.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since this is the car thread of the MISC at the moment, I present to you the SVS Viper, with 2000HP:

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_54_0.wmv

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Props to the list. You even named my car . Audi is nice, but mod selectionis limited, im patail to RSX becuase i have a Type-s A-spec. R32's are sick as hell, there is 1 that cant be touched here in my city.
    Agreed, sare badass, but cost a lot more to produce more power.

cobalt SS, with only 205hp supercharged is a joke. Last Saturday, i ripped one a new ass, and so did a civic, Si, S2000 (duh), GSR, and a few others. He thought he was hot **** and i was dissapointed, that car is a big dissapoinment, the only way to make that thing stand a cahnce against any car basicially thats manual and has 160+hp is to upgrade the superchrarger or twin charge it (turbo for low end, super high end).
    Unless the Si, GSR, and even the S2000 were modified, OR the driver couldn't drive for ****, there is no way those cars can smoke the SS in a drag race. The S2000 beats it with average times in the mid to low 14s. It would have been close.

Stock for stcok, the SRT-4 would have destroyed any of those cars also. I'm loving the '05 SRT-4s. Stage 3 is already pushing out 400+hp I think.

What car do you have?

F'N RX-7. OMG. I love those things, they are rare and a hot commoidty. I would defintley put the RX-7 in the top slot of used car choices, you can go wrong. The essence of True Rotary innovation and power *drools*.
    Can have loads of trouble, expensive to repair and parts are hard to find. Bad car for someone's first car.

The Supra is a nice top list choice also, another rare and super popular car. Get a Rx-7 or Supra stocka nd you will be turning heads.
    IMO, Supras are pigs, along with the Vr4.

The Evo is my next car, so im partial to those to. The IX launches in a short while, and the MR VIII is out now. They are sick man, defintley a car to look into. Same with the STi, my boy just traded his brand new Sti for a Legacy, and damn i thought it was a bad trade but that Legacy is much faster.
    Sadly, we(USA) don't have access to the BEST EVO out there, that goes to Europe. The EVO IX would be awesome though. What's the power output for it?

The new STi will have a power increase, from 300, to 320-325.

And there is no way the Legacy Lmtd is much faster than the STI. STI is a rally moster along with the EVO. It does the 1/4 mile in lows 13s!!!! THe Legacy LMTD at best is still the 14s. MAYBE the Legcay STi avalible in Japan is CLOSE to it's performance.

The Fairlday or 350Z. Tons of lawsuits. The design itself is a disaster. Owners all over the world are ocmplaning about constant tire changes, suspension failure. Its a beautiful car but its severley flawed. I stilll want one the coreection should be done by next year. Im a big Fairlady fan since the 80's and the Fairlady Z is the ****, please Nissan fix this and bring back the hertage the Fairlady brought to the JDM scene.
    The 350Z is a HORRIBLE performance car. It's a pig. Stock for stock the S2000 beats it around the track even though it has more power. It can barely do high 13s in the 1/4mile. It can be modified to produce great numbers, and perform well around the track though.

Location: Bring an umbrella for my reign of Chaos... and use KaliYama brand ball bearing lubricant. I use K-Y Jelly shouldn't you?
    Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonsequitur has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFLMAO.
    Please try harder to make me look stupid, and dont call me a damn fanboy. Back to the drawing board....

I think qualifying that you drive an RSX (even the faster than GT dog sh!te slow Type-S) and actually race it, pretty well covers the looking stupid part on your end...
    Prelude to matter, shift of disorder
    Completion of bonds between chaos and order

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS #10354
    "The Blue Ghost"
    That's not a cam lope it just needs a tune... *evil grin*

Originally Posted by Nonsequitur
    I think qualifying that you drive an RSX (even the faster than GT dog sh!te slow Type-S) and actually race it, pretty well covers the looking stupid part on your end...
    Nice ignorant comment.

I can see your clearly jealous that I have a brand new RSX Type-S A-Spec for my first car, and your a 30 year old loser that works at a grocery store working off bagging tips.

Get a life. **** yea i race my RSX. One of the fastest in my city and will be stage 2 Turbocharged in December. RSX's are beautiful, they aren not the fastest but i can hold my own easily.

What you got you ignorant ****in piece of **** break out your jallapy AKA your car that everyone and their grandma has Camaro fully equipped with a Slush box, cause you cant drive stick.
    Last edited by BodyBuilder910; 08-02-2005 at 02:01 PM.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Originally Posted by Saint 3:16
    Agreed, sare badass, but cost a lot more to produce more power.

Unless the Si, GSR, and even the S2000 were modified, OR the driver couldn't drive for ****, there is no way those cars can smoke the SS in a drag race. The S2000 beats it with average times in the mid to low 14s. It would have been close.

Stock for stcok, the SRT-4 would have destroyed any of those cars also. I'm loving the '05 SRT-4s. Stage 3 is already pushing out 400+hp I think.

What car do you have?

Can have loads of trouble, expensive to repair and parts are hard to find. Bad car for someone's first car.

IMO, Supras are pigs, along with the Vr4.

Sadly, we(USA) don't have access to the BEST EVO out there, that goes to Europe. The EVO IX would be awesome though. What's the power output for it?

The new STi will have a power increase, from 300, to 320-325.

And there is no way the Legacy Lmtd is much faster than the STI. STI is a rally moster along with the EVO. It does the 1/4 mile in lows 13s!!!! THe Legacy LMTD at best is still the 14s. MAYBE the Legcay STi avalible in Japan is CLOSE to it's performance.

The 350Z is a HORRIBLE performance car. It's a pig. Stock for stock the S2000 beats it around the track even though it has more power. It can barely do high 13s in the 1/4mile. It can be modified to produce great numbers, and perform well around the track though.
    Nice posts. i drive a RSX Type-S A-Spec. The driver of the Cobalt was decent, the car jsut cant hang. The Si had Hondata, CAI, Headers, Exhaust, Pulleys, cams, Fuel rail. GSR was turbocharged. The S2000 was bone stock. The Cobalt is just a dissapointment. The Legacy is faster than the STI, more torque and better gear ratios. RX-7 are hella expensive, and problems will ocuur 95% of the time.

The Fairlady is a beauty, but yes its horrible, im more pissed about the design flaw than the power.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaggingBiceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since this is the car thread of the MISC at the moment, I present to you the SVS Viper, with 2000HP:

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_54_0.wmv
    ....im so turned on by that....

Nice posts. i drive a RSX Type-S A-Spec. The driver of the Cobalt was decent, the car jsut cant hang. The Si had Hondata, CAI, Headers, Exhaust, Pulleys, cams, Fuel rail. GSR was turbocharged. The S2000 was bone stock. The Cobalt is just a
    dissapointment.
    Not performance wise. It can do mid-even low 14s. That's the same as a stock S2000. It's just shy of the SRT-4 and we all know what a beast the SRT-4 is.

The Legacy is faster than the STI, more torque and better gear ratios.
    The Legacy GT Limited has 250hp/trq, and weighs 3,300lbs. Has a 0-60 times in the mid 5s. BEst 1/4mile I've seen is low 14s.

The WRX STi is a 300hp/300trq monster weighing 3,200lbs with 0-60 times in the 4s and does the 1/4mile in LOW 13s. Skid pad .9-.95gs

ARE U ****ING SERIOUS in telling me the Legacy is faster. It's like saying the Galant is faster than the EVO.

benoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have owned both an R33 Skyline and now a Supra.
    The Skyline was a nice car, until a truck ran into me at a set of lights !
    Now I have my Supra, a much more sexy car.
    Heres 2 pics of my Supra, they are little out of date now, since these were taken I now have a set of 19" rims and the side skirts are being fitted this week !! I cant wait hehe
    Attached Images

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice ignorant comment.

I can see your clearly jealous that I have a brand new RSX Type-S A-Spec for my first car, and your a 30 year old loser that works at a grocery store working off bagging tips.

Get a life. **** yea i race my RSX. One of the fastest in my city and will be stage 2 Turbocharged in December. RSX's are beautiful, they aren not the fastest but i can hold my own easily.

What you got you ignorant ****in piece of **** break out your jallapy AKA your car that everyone and their grandma has Camaro fully equipped with a Slush box, cause you cant drive stick.
    First of all.. he has NO reason to be jealous of a brand new RSX.. Type S.. we drive a Mod'ed SS.. he doesnt work at a grocery store.. so you need to back off already..

You are turbochargine your RSX.. good for you.. what HP will that make you.. half of what our SS makes.. the SS is far from a slush box.. you really should know what you are talking about before you make such comments..

Oh.. and your comment about him not being able to drive a stick is just stupid.. he used to have a 9 sec Mustang.. so stop being a moron.. and making stupid comments..

So if you have such a great car.. what is your time in the quarter.. 13.. 14 seconds.. dont think our 11 second SS would have any problem with that..
    R.I.P. Rap, you will be missed...
    R.I.P AnthonyGoldsGym, you will be missed more than you ever knew!!!

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS
    "The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354

Not performance wise. It can do mid-even low 14s. That's the same as a stock S2000. It's just shy of the SRT-4 and we all know what a beast the SRT-4 is.

The Legacy GT Limited has 250hp/trq, and weighs 3,300lbs. Has a 0-60 times in the mid 5s. BEst 1/4mile I've seen is low 14s.

The WRX STi is a 300hp/300trq monster weighing 3,200lbs with 0-60 times in the 4s and does the 1/4mile in LOW 13s. Skid pad .9-.95gs

ARE U ****ING SERIOUS in telling me the Legacy is faster. It's like saying the Galant is faster than the EVO.
    Dude im dead serious, he traded his STI for the Legacy. He raced a stock STi later that night and ha dhim by half a car length.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Dude im dead serious, he traded his STI for the Legacy. He raced a stock STi later that night and ha dhim by half a car length.
    Well no ****!!! It was a street race, and the STi driver couldn't drive for ****. Even an auto would have despensed your friend's Legacy rather quickly.

For someone who owns a modded RSX S, you sure do sound like you know you **** about cars other than street races. Do you even WORK ON YOUR OWN CAR? Or just pay someone to put the turbo in there?

Originally Posted by Pj-Macx
    First of all.. he has NO reason to be jealous of a brand new RSX.. Type S.. we drive a Mod'ed SS.. he doesnt work at a grocery store.. so you need to back off already..

You are turbochargine your RSX.. good for you.. what HP will that make you.. half of what our SS makes.. the SS is far from a slush box.. you really should know what you are talking about before you make such comments..

Oh.. and your comment about him not being able to drive a stick is just stupid.. he used to have a 9 sec Mustang.. so stop being a moron.. and making stupid comments..

So if you have such a great car.. what is your time in the quarter.. 13.. 14 seconds.. dont think our 11 second SS would have any problem with that..
    WTF? Yall a car club or something? Blue Ghost huh? As for my stupid comments, ur partner over there was the one that started ****. I run low 13's now, going for 11-12 when the trubo is installed. I mean im not in no way claiming my **** is a beast. I mean if i could turn back time i would have gotten an Evo VIII (getting the 9 anyway), STI, or Srt-4, RX-7, and the list goes on. YES, i do claim and will back up my RSX is fast for N/A import right now. its no way the fastest, and never stated.....yet.....
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Well no ****!!! It was a street race, and the STi driver couldn't drive for ****. Even an auto would have despensed your friend's Legacy rather quickly.

For someone who owns a modded RSX S, you sure do sound like you know you **** about cars other than street races. Do you even WORK ON YOUR OWN CAR? Or just pay someone to put the turbo in there?
    Yea its a street race!! You act like we run at Tskuba Circuit or something. An auto what take out the Legacy?

HAR, HAR, HAR, I know my ****. The Legacy has more torque overall in all gears than the STi has. I know alot of import history, numbers etc. Did you know about the Fairlady flaw? I doubt it. I talk about street racing cause thats all we do every weekend. Yes, I work in my own car, my past upgrades has been DIY.

I mean anyone can post up numbers off edmunds.com and car and driver...
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

BTW, Saint, what do you drive?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Im sorry I pulled n that Cobalt SS by 2 car lengths both times i ran him. The SI got him by about 1 1/2, the S2k dogged, but he is one of thre best drievrs in my area. The GSR pulled him by 3 lengths.

Ill ask him to let a friend drive this Sat. and the same will happen, that car is garbage, the only thing of signigifance is that sweet interior.

The SRT-4. Nuice fast ****. Too bad they all follow the SRT Bible. A dorky 17-22 years old comes int he parkling lot REV, BOV BOV BOV BOV, rev limiter, backfire BOV BOV BOV. There are only a few SRT owners that are cool and respectful, tuned pretty good and can drive and have the repect to rev up instead of the other Napolean Dynamite SRT owners.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF? Yall a car club or something? Blue Ghost huh? As for my stupid comments, ur partner over there was the one that started ****. I run low 13's now, going for 11-12 when the trubo is installed. I mean im not in no way claiming my **** is a beast. I mean if i could turn back time i would have gotten an Evo VIII (getting the 9 anyway), STI, or Srt-4, RX-7, and the list goes on. YES, i do claim and will back up my RSX is fast for N/A import right now. its no way the fastest, and never stated.....yet.....
    No we are not a car club.. he is my husband.. and the only reason he made any comments at all.. is because we have RSX Type S cars try to run the SS all the time.. yours might be faster.. and that is great.. but the cars around here are not fast..

What kind of HP are you getting right now???

Blue Ghost is just a nick name for the car..

"The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by benoz
    I have owned both an R33 Skyline and now a Supra.
    The Skyline was a nice car, until a truck ran into me at a set of lights !
    Now I have my Supra, a much more sexy car.
    Heres 2 pics of my Supra, they are little out of date now, since these were taken I now have a set of 19" rims and the side skirts are being fitted this week !! I cant wait hehe
    Very nice supra, is that the veilside bodykit i see?

Sorry to hear about the skyline being totalled. What model skyline was it? GTST im guessing.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Matt96teg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you have in your RSX to make it run low 13's without boost?
    Do or Die

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    It's a pure Japanese import machine. Right side steering, with twin turbo's that **** can crank 700 HP. Too dangerous.

not stock standard they cant, 700hp on any car would require a fair bit of work.

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FiLL
    not stock standard they cant, 700hp on any car would require a fair bit of work.
    stock they are 300hp, the special edition R34 GTR's are 500hp (Z-Tune)

But they are resricted in power due to japanese laws.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

by 13;s you mean quarter mile right?

Originally Posted by Matt96teg
    What do you have in your RSX to make it run low 13's without boost?
    2004 Acura RSX Type-S A-Spec Edition

Hondata Reflash with Hondata #4 (K-Pro coming with Turbo )
    Hondata IM Gasket
    DC Sports Ceramic Race Header with Casper o2 Sim
    AEM Cold Air Intake
    HKS Hi-Power Cat-back Full Titanium Exhaust
    Car Sound High Flow Cat
    HKS Earth Circle Ground Wiring Kit
    Ingalls Engine Dampner (Reduce all that ****in wheelspin, great acceleration improvment)
    Unorthodox Pulleys
    Crower Stage 3 Full Race Cams
    Exedy Cermetalliac Stage 2 Clutch

Yep, yep. Most of that will be sold when the Stage 2 is installed, cant wait.

Hate it or love it....Thats it for now, I got some good Exterior/bod work done also, but hell this is performance noone cares.

Care to post up the mods on the Teggy?
    Last edited by BodyBuilder910; 08-02-2005 at 10:03 PM.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Originally Posted by LaggingBiceps
    by 13;s you mean quarter mile right?
    Yes Sir. Not great, but pretty damn good for a 2.0 I-VTEC 4 cyliner without turbo or supercharger. Soon ill be running that nut-bustin Stage 2 *drools*.

Yea, this will do for now, I probably get the Evo 9 when it comes out, im still keeping my RSX tough, it may not be the fastest but its still my first car.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Originally Posted by Pj-Macx
    No we are not a car club.. he is my husband.. and the only reason he made any comments at all.. is because we have RSX Type S cars try to run the SS all the time.. yours might be faster.. and that is great.. but the cars around here are not fast..

What kind of HP are you getting right now???

Blue Ghost is just a nick name for the car..
    Oh I see, you may consider me a good example, but yea some people think RSX's are the end all to every car lol. I posted my mods below to the engine at least, well I havent been on the Dyno Jet in a while, i dont want to shoot an estimate and look like a total ass but it comes stock with 200 to the flywheel, have your husband take a look at my mods and he can give it his own guess, hopefully i can dyno it before i go to school agian.
    Last edited by BodyBuilder910; 08-02-2005 at 10:05 PM.
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Sounds good.. but I really dont need my hubby to tell me much about cars.. I can handle myself around them...

"The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354