Thread: Fullback7...

Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fullback7...

Ur inbox is full so here it goes----------

I workout alone with an olympic coach this is my routine twice a week:

Cleans 4x3
    Power Cleans 3x5
    Back Squats 3x6
    Deadlifts 3x3
    Front Squats 3x6
    Press Squat 3x6
    Leg press 1x10 1x8 1x6 1x3
    Bench Press 3x6
    Half Bench 3x3

Using Creatine -->CreACTIV after workouts

He is sending me to the Oregon NIKE Camp this year and I'm trying to improve in my forty... I run a bout a 4.7 and I'm looking to gain about 20 pounds before next June and run about a 4.6 forty and be able to Rep 185 7 reps

Do you have any tips on improving my forty?
    Is the NIKE Camp a good way for coaches to recognize me at Safety?

Not to sound cocky but I'm pretty good...coaches think I'm Division 1 or 2 material and this is my junior year coming up...

So what else can you offer me??Thanks
    HAWAii FOOTBALL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

SAMOAN/BLACK/TONGAN POWER/PRIDE

KEEP DRiViN DA FEET bOiZZ

iSLAND POWER bOi

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Varsity DB View Post
    Ur inbox is full so here it goes----------

I workout alone with an olympic coach this is my routine twice a week:

Cleans 4x3
    Power Cleans 3x5
    Back Squats 3x6
    Deadlifts 3x3
    Front Squats 3x6
    Press Squat 3x6
    Leg press 1x10 1x8 1x6 1x3
    Bench Press 3x6
    Half Bench 3x3

Using Creatine -->CreACTIV after workouts

He is sending me to the Oregon NIKE Camp this year and I'm trying to improve in my forty... I run a bout a 4.7 and I'm looking to gain about 20 pounds before next June and run about a 4.6 forty and be able to Rep 185 7 reps

Do you have any tips on improving my forty?
    Is the NIKE Camp a good way for coaches to recognize me at Safety?

Not to sound cocky but I'm pretty good...coaches think I'm Division 1 or 2 material and this is my junior year coming up...

So what else can you offer me??Thanks
    One thing you need to do is to have someone timing you for every 40 you run so you can get used to being timed.

You need to practice Arm swings in the acceleration position as well as on your butt. Remember pocket to chin.

Also make sure you are practicing dorsiflexion.
    Most untrained athletes run with their toes pointed downward. While they may have fast leg turnover, but just like throwing a ball without using the wrist, the power is missing unless the foot is dorsiflexed (pointing up) and ready to fire off the ground. Dorsiflexion of the ankle simply means to raise the toes and, in essence, cock the foot before striking the ground. This action engages the ankle and the foot for additional power generation and this can mean additional stride length for the athlete. The Claw Drill and many of the skipping drills teach athletes to dorsiflex their feet.
    One thing you need to check out is the Valsalva technique...
    A slower athlete can beat a faster athlete to the ball, to the hoop, to the tackle, to the touchdown, and to the finish line if the slower athlete is trained to hit the acceleration position (body straight, forward lean from the ankles) with arms pumping pocket-to-chin level and tactically using the Valsalva acceleration technique at precise points.

If you look up Valsalva manoeuvre on the internet, you will find that this describes briefly holding the breath. When applied properly for a brief burst of 2.5 seconds, this technique can be the greatest single producer of an instantaneous explosion in force, speed and strength known in science. Like many techniques, this one is so powerful that it can cause harm but it also delivers championship plays.

We all use the body's natural ability of increasing strength by unconsciously performing the Valsalva manoeuvre. My favourite analogy to explain this to athletes is to describe a situation where the athlete's mom hands the athlete a jar with a tight lid. Mom needs some extra strength to open the jar so she calls on the athlete for help. On first attempt, the lid is too tight for the athlete. On second attempt, the athlete increases the intensity and pushes hard with maximal effort.

If you will think about what the body does naturally in this situation, you will understand this valuable technique. The athlete tightens the abs, and holds the breath for 2 or 3 seconds as max effort is applied. This is the Valsalva manoeuvre. The body increases blood pressure by additional 100 points very quickly with this natural action. Clearly, this is dangerous to older adults with potential for stokes and it can be dangerous to some young athletes. But this technique will assist an athlete to open the jar, lift more weight maximally, and to beat a faster athlete to the ball, goal or finish line.

An athlete can not perform a maximum lift while inhaling. Nor can an athlete quickly accelerate with maximum force while inhaling. The body is designed for the Valsalva manoeuvre and needs to be trained how and when to deploy the technique.
    PM me again I have alot more tips. Its late right now and I have to get up at 6AM to workout. So ill get back to you if you PM, later tomorrow.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Varsity DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

messages are still full

So here is wut else i gotta say until u clean ur messages haha

I'm thinking about getting a weight gainer for when i sleep...I'm looking to bulk from 165-185+ for my JR year...and running around a 4.6 forty... Will gaining weight affect my time?

I have okay genetics when it comes to speed...always been pretty fast top 5 in class probably top 20 in school just not the proper form and flexibility...Last June ran a 4.72 forty and looking to get to a 4.6.

How many camps should I attend?
    I'm going to the Oregon NIKE camp.
    How do i get rated on Rivals?

I'm in 10th grade

iSLAND POWER bOi

dang..no response thats cold man haha

iSLAND POWER bOi

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    dang..no response thats cold man haha
    chill out
    he's probably not sitting in front of the screen right now
    **Canadian Crew**

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you woulda read his post he said he had to get some rest cuz he had to get up to workout at 6. that was at 10:16 before he seen your new post.
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So here is wut else i gotta say until u clean ur messages haha

I'm thinking about getting a weight gainer for when i sleep...I'm looking to bulk from 165-185+ for my JR year...and running around a 4.6 forty... Will gaining weight affect my time?

I have okay genetics when it comes to speed...always been pretty fast top 5 in class probably top 20 in school just not the proper form and flexibility...Last June ran a 4.72 forty and looking to get to a 4.6.

How many camps should I attend?
    I'm going to the Oregon NIKE camp.
    How do i get rated on Rivals?

I'm in 10th grade
    Everyone will say yes, but Its more of how you bulk and how you workout. I mentioned this in another thread about how 300LB+ Olympic lifters can run a 25 yard sprint faster than most Olympic sprinters and they can jump higher than most Olympic high jumpers. I dont think anyone should ever look past Olympic lifts.. never ever ever ever... The better your diet the better your stats will be. If you want to go on a dirty bulk, be prepared to have dirt/****ty 40 expectations. Also dont go all out and try to gain 20 pounds overnight, it should be gradual. I have cut from 330-270, while increasing strength. the reason is because I havent allowed myself to lose more than 1.5 pounds a week.. You want to go slowly, let your body adjust.

As for camps, I hear people saying only go to 1.. or only go to 2,etc... So this is a camp that diffrent colleges will see, different colleges will be at different combines, then some you will be at everyone you are at. Why wouldnt you go to as many as you possibly can? Let me ask you this. If you are playing Roulette and you bet a chip on the #7, and then a chip on every black number. Which one would have the higher chance of winning? Same goes for camps, you spread your name out let it get out there.

As for Rivals you need to have some D-1A schools offering or interested. Also good combine stats will throw your name out there.

My message box is clean now. Send me what ever Q's you have left.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com