NewYorker343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1200 calories diet

Is a 1200 calorie diet good for me?

Ive been on this so called diet for most of my life(yeah right) but Im really thinking about trying to stick to it and lose a couple of pounds.

Also what foods should I stay away from? and is keeping a journel really something I should do?

When counting calories:do I just look on the back and go with the numbers I see in the calories slot? and add them all up at the end of the day?

sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NewYorker343

Ive been on this so called diet for most of my life(yeah right) but Im really thinking about trying to stick to it and lose a couple of pounds.

Also what foods should I stay away from? and is keeping a journel really something I should do?

When counting calories:do I just look on the back and go with the numbers I see in the calories slot? and add them all up at the end of the day?
    There's a new diet out called the Slimmen's Diet which actually advises 4,500 calories a day in order to lose fat at a rapid rate. What it says is basically split the calories up evenly throughout the day, getting 90% of them at breakfast from foods like nutella chocolate spread and a few cans of pepsi cola. The rest of the day you're going to want to eat nothing but iceberg lettuce to let the calories digest properly and trigger and fat burning mechanisms inside your body. Lettuce has a profound fat-burning effect. Before bed you're going to want to eat a triple cheeseburger from wendy's with extra mayo.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1200 calories is a very bad idea. A 100 pound chick should eat more than 1200 calories.

Eat some real food and do some real exercise and you'll lose fat. Don't go below 2000 if you're lifting weights and doing cardio.

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger
    1200 calories is a very bad idea. A 100 pound chick should eat more than 1200 calories.

Eat some real food and do some real exercise and you'll lose fat. Don't go below 2000 if you're lifting weights and doing cardio.
    listen to this guy.

as a general rule: if you have a penis, and you work out, you shuoldn't be eating anything less than 2000 for weight loss.

I honestly don't know how you even could do that without being hungry 24/7.

oh, and if you didn't know, sushi mama is a troll...
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100) LovetheLord is not very well liked. (-100)

We need to know if you are male or female...and also your body weight and fat % before we can comment.

locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locomack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    instead of eating too low of calories and being lazy+(feeling like crap and hungry),why dont you eat the proper amount of calories,and excercise???

sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100) sushi mama is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger

whatchu talkin bout willis?!

JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoPe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    12 times bodyweight to start with, never go below 10.

NewYorker343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by locomack
    instead of eating too low of calories and being lazy+(feeling like crap and hungry),why dont you eat the proper amount of calories,and excercise???
    Well I have a number of medical issues that hinder me from excercizing like a normal person(diabetic,wheelchair,heart problems,asma,bone dencity problem...ect)? But I can excercize but its really hard and when I do do it I need a week for my body to recover and thats no good.
    I do have excercize mechines(1100 total gym and stair stepper)waste of money.
    Im a male,I weigh around 200,bf%? I dont know chubby..lol

thinks for the help

arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) arizbiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I know most of us cant relate to your problems....but dont give up!!............hopefully this will inspire you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=523356

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I have a number of medical issues that hinder me from excercizing like a normal person(diabetic,wheelchair,heart problems,asma,bone dencity problem...ect)? But I can excercize but its really hard and when I do do it I need a week for my body to recover and thats no good.
    I do have excercize mechines(1100 total gym and stair stepper)waste of money.
    Im a male,I weigh around 200,bf%? I dont know chubby..lol

thinks for the help
    I was in the hospital for a quite some time and couldn't walk. I was told I would never get function of my right leg back. I told the doctor to **** himself and then told myself I was going to do everything I could to get back in the best shape I could get in.

Now I'm one of the few 190 pounds guys I've ever met that can run a mile in under 6 minutes and still hit over 300 on the bench.

This isn't a story to brag but maybe it can be a reference. Health problems suck ass and wheelchairs REALLY suck ass. But give it everything you got, eat healthy and don't give up. Eating healthy especially will make life a lot better. You'll feel a million times better and it will fuel you to make improvements as much as you can. Good luck.