Thread: Pizza

Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pizza

I havent eaten pizza much since starting my bulking diet since I've been going clean more than anything else, but today I had horrible storms and showers all day and I couldn't get out to get some meat and cook it on the grill, so I was only able to eat egg whites, tuna, peanut butter sandwiches, and pizza. Anyone know the nutritional value of a slice of regular pizza?
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when ever i need nutrition facts on something i just google it...never failed since....but if u eat clean 99% of the time just consider the pizza as a cheat meal

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like, 120 cals a slice...a rough guesstimate tho.

Don't worry so much about it tho, you say you've been eating clean all this time, and heck, throughout that entire day you ate clean. A couple of slices of pizza once in a while is nothing for how many clean meals you most likely consume

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile It depends on the size of the pizza . . .

Here is www.fitday.com data 4 pizza w/meat:

Whole 16" pizza (large) w/ meat ~ 3000 calories

Whole 13" pizza (medium) w/ meat ~ 2000 calories

Whole 8" pizza (small) w/ meat ~ 700 calories

Then just figure how many slices there are (usually 8 or 12) and get the per slice calories that way.

4 instance 1/8 of a medium pizza w/ meat ~ 2000/8 = 250 calories
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xl Achilles lx View Post
    Like, 120 cals a slice...a rough guesstimate tho.
    Not any pizza I've ever eaten...

Pizza is highly variable- your question is like asking- "what's the nutrition of my sandwich?" - well, what's in it, on it, how big, etc....?
    No sir, I don't like it.

Racist against humans Bill_Rizer's Avatar
    Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100) Bill_Rizer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Unless you made it yourself there should have been a nutrition label on the pizza wrapper.

With tombstone it's something like 150 cal/slice, depending on what kind you eat. Supreme has about 200/slice.

Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its actually pizza that my father ordered from a pizza place. i kinda figured it was around 200-250 cals. tomorrow is a workout day so i plan to eat right like usual, all meats.
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Falloftroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    most pizza is around 150 - 300 calories a slice, but as said above, if your eating clean 99% of the time, u'll be fine with a cheat meal.

patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you can still eat pizza whenever you want bro. I use bisquick and make the pizza dough with garlic and chillies in the dough. When you roll it out, roll it paper thin, and add sauce and toppings. Takes me about 10min a pizza to make, when i have the dough ready. But, I did a pizza diet, for a week, and lost few lbs. its how you make it, unless you wanting to eat pizzahut etc. then you looking into a whole new ball park. happy eats.

Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pizza is my weakness. I don't know how I've been 10-11 days without it.

jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jared` has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually work at a pizza place, which makes it even harder not to eat it.. but if you're really craving some pizza, just ask your favorite place if they make a pizza with wheat dough - a lot of places are now (like the one I work at).

Wheat dough, light mozz. (cheese), lots of veggies, and it's actually not that bad of a meal.