tomcrystal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool How can I calculate calories burned for weight loss?

I am a 22 year old obese guy. From the childhood I have the problem of obesity. I tried many methods but I cant able to loose weight, I will do every thing; I will do exercise, take natural supplements, works on weight loss equipments and many other methods but I can’t have any benefit. Now I am trying phentermine diet pills to loose. These pills really very beneficial to lose weight. I lose a lot of weight. Now I want to know what amount of calories I burnt through these pills.

slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you mentioned many forms of weight loss, except for the important one, diet...

you will never lose weight unless you consume less calories then you burn, its simple as that. take your weight and multiply it by 10, and thats a general idea of how many calories you should eat inorder to lose weight at a healthy pace. or you could find a calculator online and figure out how many cals you burn a day and take 500-1000 less then that (preferably 500).

Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'll do anything to lose weight? How about educating yourself on nutrition, health and fitness. Then you can make permanent life changes that will enable you to lose the weight and keep it off.

Figure your calorie needs with this equation:
    66 + (6.3 x body weight in lbs.) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

This gives you your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). Multiply it by 1.2. This is now the minimum amount of calories to eat. Estimate the amount of calories burned through exercise and that is your calorie deficit. (Don't depend on the cardio machine readouts.) If that is more than 500 - 750 calories, eat the difference. For instance, if you burned 1,000 calories in exercise, you will want to eat 250 - 500 calories more.

IF you are not losing 1 - 2 pounds per week and that is your goal then decrease your minimum number of calories by 250 - 500 per day. (Your goal shouldn't be higher but if you are trying to build muscle it could be lower.) Never go below 1,500 calories. Make sure your cardio is so intense that you are worn out in 30 - 45 minutes (no magazine reading) and lift heavy for 30 - 60 minutes.

I've lost almost 60 pounds this way.

Found these sites with some great calculators. The Calorie calculator actually uses my equation. Pass them on...

Calories needed: http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm

Health (including calories burned, bmi, bf%, etc.): http://www.healthstatus.com/