Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mike tyson

chonny22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mike tyson

wot sort of weights program does anyone think a heavyweight boxer like mike tyson would use to bulk up and increase power?

csakiges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Soap on a rope. LOL!
    Jerry

"Everybody wants it, but not everyone is willing to pay the price to get it!"

"If it was easy, everyone would be doing it."

"Winning's not everything, it's the only thing" - Vince Lombardi

"Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" Satchell Paige's response to a reporter inquiring about his age.

Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Ears and children.
    My hammers a cold piece of blood lethal steel, I grin while you writhe from the pain that I deal, swinging my hammer I hack through your head, defiant defier your next to be dead. I unleash my hammer with sadistic intent, pounding, surrounding, slamming through your head!

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the guy has been training for years...hes routine is probobly not much different than anything that we are doing...except he would be doing more sport specific exercises and more plyometrics and what not.

Taoist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this guy is a ****ing pyscho.
    Did you know that he has to sleep with his legs on the ground.
    And his ex wife use to have to have someone wake him up because he jumps out of bed swinging his fists. People try saying he is just a good business man and puts the loony act on for publicity, I think he is striaght up pyscho.

Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammerstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah Taoist, I agree.
    I realized it when he tole Lennox Lewis that he wanted to eat his children. The ear thing diddent really bother me though, Holyfield had it coming. Watch how he fights, he comes in with his head on purpous. See the Rachman fight? That **** wasent no accident!
    He practices useing his head as a weapon. I have to say though, he does do it good. If anyone thinks this is bull**** just watch his next fight. Whoever he fights WILL get hedbutted. I'm not knocking Mr. Holyfield in anyway, I think he's a great fighter, one of the best, I'm just saying.

Later bro.
    My hammers a cold piece of blood lethal steel, I grin while you writhe from the pain that I deal, swinging my hammer I hack through your head, defiant defier your next to be dead. I unleash my hammer with sadistic intent, pounding, surrounding, slamming through your head!

i agree with u.

I also think that Vernon Forest also head-butted Mosley on purpose in their first firght, though Forest actually won the re-match also.

-

in his biography it says he could bench 250 pounds 10 times the first time he touched a weight at 13

damn, that has to be genetics straight up. No other way around it.

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)
    That psycho thing is an act. It was too hype up his fight. If somebody would give me 20 million dollars to act like a retard and get knocked the **** out, I would do it.

Casurf1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if his psycho persona is an act he should get an academy award...he still scares the crap out of me...you gotta have some big balls to go in the ring with that man

NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tyson has some power

imagine you just bitch slapped tyson in the face and he's chasing you....that's one nightmare!

Originally posted by Taoist
    i agree with u.

I also think that Vernon Forest also head-butted Mosley on purpose in their first firght, though Forest actually won the re-match also.
    Word!

Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flyguy3663 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    csakiges,Taoist,Hammerstein

just wanted to thank u guys for making my day. I am LMAO right now thinking about someone waking him up and him swinging on them. Holy ****in Shyt I can't stop laughin.

I was seriously suprised to see him get his a$$ whooped like that to lewis. i really wish him and lennox coulda went out to the alleyway behind the mgm grand and had thier fight. Mike Tyson is a guy i would be scared to even interview. i would feel uneasy even being within 250 foot proximity of mike tyson. he is a psycho and very unpredictable. i know that lewis fight was a fix.. tyson got paid mad money to take a dive.. i hope he gets someone like andrew golotta or one of those sebian dudes. he will knock thier lites out.

im not sure what he does as far as bulking. i think he just does a lot of pushups and other calisthenics. he doesn't really have the cut physique of most boxers which leads me to beleiev when he does lift he either goes really heavy or just does calisthenics with no weights.. either way he is awesome..

TYSON vs. LEWIS part 2... A street fight.. then we will see whos the "perpetual perfectionist""... or whatever that gibberish LEWIS says after he wins his fights..

Flyguy I dig you bro but...Tyson diddent take no dive! He got knocked the phuck out! Aint nobody out there gonna serve my man Lewis. Besides Holyfield served Tyson twice, Lewis served Holyfield twice, so it only makes sense that Lewis would serve Tysons azz. Tua and Tyson would be a fun azz fight to watch!
    As much as I love the "greatest heavyweight of all time" Lennox Lewis, I think him fighting Tyson again would be the same fight we just saw only shorter. AINT NOBODY OUT THERE FOR L.L.

Later bro.

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about Wladimir Klitschko? I believe he would destroy Lewis, but I guess time will tell.

dedication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: -

Originally posted by chonny22
    in his biography it says he could bench 250 pounds 10 times the first time he touched a weight at 13
    BULL****!!

now there's genetics...then there's BULL****!!!

Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Roadsterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    .....Tyson should never have been allowed to get back in the ring. He may be a great boxer but he is a disgrace to the sport of boxing.

Originally posted by BL1
    What about Wladimir Klitschko? I believe he would destroy Lewis, but I guess time will tell.
    Nooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy!

I love Klitschko and I think that he will be a great champion one day but theres no way he'll destroy Lewis. Klitschko will need a few more years before he can go up against a caliber of a champion like L.L. I would hate to see Klitschko get in the ring with L.L. anytime soon, get demolished and have everybody think that he aint ****. Like I said, I really do think that he'll be a great champion one day, but not for a few more years. He still needs to face tougher opponents.

Later bro.

P.S. I'm not just lifting up L.L. because he's my favorite heavyweight, its just the way it is. But if anyone does have a chance against L.L. I would have to say its Klitschko.

Peace out bro.

Re: Re: -

Originally posted by dedication

BULL****!!

now there's genetics...then there's BULL****!!!

it is far strectched, but not immposible.

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: mike tyson

Originally posted by chonny22
    wot sort of weights program does anyone think a heavyweight boxer like mike tyson would use to bulk up and increase power?
    My guess is, he eats food and lifts weight. Just a hunch.

big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and maybe he eats food everyday.

QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IF he benched 250 10x when he was 13 then I can't imagine what he does now. Personally i don't believe it though, sounds like a little myth to go with Tyson.

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Hammerstein

Nooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy!

I love Klitschko and I think that he will be a great champion one day but theres no way he'll destroy Lewis. Klitschko will need a few more years before he can go up against a caliber of a champion like L.L. I would hate to see Klitschko get in the ring with L.L. anytime soon, get demolished and have everybody think that he aint ****. Like I said, I really do think that he'll be a great champion one day, but not for a few more years. He still needs to face tougher opponents.

Later bro.

P.S. I'm not just lifting up L.L. because he's my favorite heavyweight, its just the way it is. But if anyone does have a chance against L.L. I would have to say its Klitschko.

Peace out bro.
    Lewis is ok. Someone needs to expose that glass jaw of his.

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hah i bet he can bench 250 for 10 now, but not when he was 10.

in his bio it sed he could bench that and weighed 220 pounds himself at 13

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know anything about Mike Tyson's workout. However, I know Jack Dempsey's ( heavyweight champ during the 1920's) workout began with 300 (yeah that's is three hundred) chinups.

The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Greg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh come on

tyson is old
    his peak was what, when he was 20?
    lennox just hit his peak

theres that russion guy (sorry cant remember his name) who i bet will be big soon

honestly.. i dont think L.L. is a great fighter, but i mean i aint no judge or anything.. he just doesnt look like a 'smart' fighter... dont flame, just my opinion

Greg that russian fighter your talkin about is Waldimer Klitschko. His first name is actually pronourced Vlad-a-mere, and he's from Kiev Ukrane. BTW L.L. is a smart fighter and your right he did just hit his prime at 36 yrs old. Pretty trippy to hit your prime when thats usually the retirement age dont you think.

Later bro.

pjm220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hammerstein View Post
    Flyguy I dig you bro but...Tyson diddent take no dive! He got knocked the phuck out! Aint nobody out there gonna serve my man Lewis. Besides Holyfield served Tyson twice, Lewis served Holyfield twice, so it only makes sense that Lewis would serve Tysons azz. Tua and Tyson would be a fun azz fight to watch!
    As much as I love the "greatest heavyweight of all time" Lennox Lewis, I think him fighting Tyson again would be the same fight we just saw only shorter. AINT NOBODY OUT THERE FOR L.L.

Later bro.

Bro I dont mean to pump lead into a dead horse but there is no way in hell LL could have beat tyson in his prime. He got to tysson too late. And besides Holyfield cant touch Tyson. Holyfield is a cheating little bitch. First fight he headbutts Tyson and cuts his eye brow.... whats he gonna do??? and well second... he just headbutted the whole time like a little pu$$Y. Im just saying ur man LL couldnt touch Tyson. Tyson stuck it out through the fight all the way into the end... now that shows heart. especially when he is out of his prime.