Page 277 of 293 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,310 of 8762
    JoeyBoulard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gold standard flavors are awesome for whey. Mutant for mass gainer

cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cfiles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ProNom 23

Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Seosamh013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have tried a few proteins most taste like **** tbh apart from

My proteins impact whey vanilla flavour

It's up on price now tho so I jus get unflavoured and add in my beast creatine for flavour

XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The single best tasting IMO is Cellucor's Peanut Butter Marshmallow. Also, I used to have some sort of Banana Nut flavor from Optimum Nutrition.

I doubt many people will know this brand, but the Gold's Gyms in my area (Capital Region of NY) were bought out and are now Vent Fitness. They sell 5 pound tubs of protein in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Cookies and Cream. The brand and name is "Nature's Research Whey Protein". The chocolate is unbelievable. Never gets old. And it's only 37 or 38 bucks for 70 something servings.

EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50) EMS111heilo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is the absolute BEST tasting protein that you have ever tried? We are NOT talking about the best working protein, the best protein blend, or the WORST tasting protein. Just reply and let us know what protein is your favorite tasting, describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!

I really like the new Core Power Protein shakes (if you can call them that....). The vanilla is literally a milkshake when it is really cold. The problem is and I know you weren't asking for other details, but the amount of sugar is stupidly high. High enough in fact to call it a sweetened milk drink and not a protein shake.

Optimum Nutrition's Casein in Chocolate Brownie is my second favorite.

Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got some muscle pharm cookies n cream whey. Pretty good stuff though it's a little sweet for me.
    NASM personal trainer and nutritionist.

USMC 2111/0311 EAS 2011. 2/2 Lejeune
    OEF Khan Neshin Helmand welcome to hell.

Registered User TrainPainGain84's Avatar
    TrainPainGain84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion the best tasting protein is Muscle Milk hands down! I've tried several different brands and Chocolate Muscle Milk is by far the best!

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainPainGain84 View Post
    In my opinion the best tasting protein is Muscle Milk hands down! I've tried several different brands and Chocolate Muscle Milk is by far the best!
    Isatori Chocolate Chocolate Chip is a great Choc powder...

Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Myofusion Elite Series Cookies and Cream mixed with whole milk. I wrecked an entire container in about 10 days.. So good.
    2014 USAPL Nationals
    611/380/563

Check out Mohlencamp Powerlifting on ********!

jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thought I found the best flavor with combat powder peanut butter chocolate, I was wrong, tried cookies and cream, and that's my new favorite. Although I must say BSN's syntha 6 vanilla is a very close second. All mixed with water. Tried syntha 6 with almond milk, and that was a desert like drink.

LivetoTrain94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favourites are Muscle Pharm Combat Powder and Allmax Nutrition Allwhey!
    Isagenix is committed to your success by offering you the opportunity to live a healthy, clean, and lean lifestyle - and to create wealth while doing so!

Check out: www.danielcoutts.isagenix.com

Train Insane or Remain the Same!

Support our Troops!

MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasstheticBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Banana Creme.

Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robbinz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Optimums GS Exteme Milk Chocolate

lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000) lolpatto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup crew, I've been working hard on a website called theproteinreviewer.com.
    It's a website used to rate and review proteins, quite specifically haha. I added a ******** login feature the other day so it's really easy.

Apologies if this comes across as spammy. I don't make a cent from my website, and made it just to help people make decisions on protein powders. Let me know what you think!

Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100) Weenski is not very well liked. (-100)
    Reflex Instant Whey chocolate is my fave but I haven't tried that many tbh.

Registered User MrNaturalMuscle's Avatar
    MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrNaturalMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whey Factors from Natural Factors.
    1)Light and clean taste.
    2) No antiobiotics or hormones.
    3) Vanilla

BobbyBlowOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All Natural Whey

I think the best protein powder is MRM's All-Natural Whey. I like this protein because it is low in fats and carbs. It is also sweetened with Stevia and maintains a great taste. Extremely creamy and mixes well.

Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caezar07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've had:

2/5........Muscle Pharm Banana Cream
    2/5........Cytosport Cookies and Cream
    4.5/5.....Optimum Mocha Cappuccino
    3.5/5.....Optimum Strawberry Banana
    4/5........Dymatize Cafe Mocha
    4/5........Dymatize Cinnamon Bun
    5/5........Dymatize Cookies and Cream

Out of all of these flavors, the only two I'd buy again are Optimum Mocha Cappuccino and Dymatize Cookies and Cream which was heavenly. The Dymatize Cookies and Cream is so good that I feel the need to send it off to a lab to make sure that it's actually protein. It tastes like a milk shake with a little Oreo cookie flavor in it. I could give it to my 5 year old nephew and he wouldn't know that it wasn't a milk shake. For the record I drink my protein shakes with 4oz cold water, 4oz of whole milk, and an ice cube stuffed into the shaker bottle spring to keep them cold.

The Optimum Strawberry Banana flavor was a well executed flavor, but I'm not sure if I would ever like strawberry flavored protein shakes so you'd probably like it more if you're into that type of flavor. I liked that the Dymatize Cafe Mocha has a little caffeine in it, so I'd take that in the mornings or pre-workout, but be careful not to take it at night.

Next on my list to try are Optimum Cake Batter and Optimum Cookies and Cream. It's hard to convince myself to try anything else though when Dymatize Cookies and Cream is cheaper and already tastes amazing.

swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swole2max has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN is really good but you pay for that taste in a lot of extra fat and carbs. Dymatize is great across the board. and the winner is ON

Sprinkles380 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What is the absolute BEST tasting protein that you have ever tried? We are NOT talking about the best working protein, the best protein blend, or the WORST tasting protein. Just reply and let us know what protein is your favorite tasting, describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!
    by far Nectar by Syntrax Is AMAZING! You can eat the powder straight up that's how good it is. Lactose free. I've only had the strawberry kiwi.

FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just got the new Cor-fetti flavor from Cellucor. Gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I shouldn't have. I have now tried every flavor in that line, and they all taste terrible.

Huskar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Tasting Supplement

This has to be the best priced at $68.99 Bio Steel Advanced Recovery Formula (Chocolate) It's not too thick but decently, so it's really good solely on water.

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just ordered some Celucor for the first time

bobzilla24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum nutrition whey tastes great and mixes great as well, my second flavor choice was dymatize but i have not had it since the so called "new and imporve flavor", the supplement store i go to said they had over 50 returns on it in the first month

fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FNFup15 View Post
    Just got the new Cor-fetti flavor from Cellucor. Gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I shouldn't have. I have now tried every flavor in that line, and they all taste terrible.
    I agree. Cellucor protein is too thick too. I'm sticking with Dymatize....

OptimumJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best tasting protein

Metabolic nutrition- protizyme.
    Vanilla cake, bannana, or peanutbutter cookie. Hands down.

GuavaKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuavaKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuavaKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GuavaKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beverly International, UMP Cookies and Creme flavour is truly amazing. It's like a protein sent from gods.

Registered User successstorybro's Avatar
    successstorybro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried at least 10 brands, and probably 25 different flavors of protein. By far and away, Cellucor's cor-fetti Cake Batter takes the cake. (pun intended) Tastes amazing with greek yogurt(plain), you can also had pb2 and almond butter. It takes good with water, with skim milk. It's simply amazing. I no longer have cravings because when I need to satisfy a sweet tooth, I simply have a protein shake, and it tastes like I'm cheating.

cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr7mufc21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best tasting protein

For ausbrahs I would recommend UPS (ultimate performance supplements) isowhey-85 honeycomb buzz flavour

axxessdenied has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got some kaizen natural whey in chocolate flavour (all they had at the time). Delicious ! I started off trying the single serve packets in 3 different flavours and they were all surprisingly tasty mixed with milk.
    Its new Zealand whey that is GMO / hormone free as well. It was the cheapest one on the shelf too.

I have phase8 coming in vanilla and chocolate. We'll see how it compares.

Page 277 of 293 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast