Page 154 of 293 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 8762
    I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Just got some Ultra Peptide 2.0 in the mail...I gotta say, this is the best tasting **** I have ever had
    What flavor?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    What flavor?
    It almost hardly matters. The UP 2.0 is probably going to be in the top 2 of best-tasting protein powders, regardless of flavors...if that is the sole criteria, it's hard to go wrong with those...it's good that they are as high quality as they are.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    What flavor?
    Cookies and Cream, I love this stuff and I can't wait to try the other flavors now.

~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ONs double chocolate is absolutely amazing. when blended. with milk.

Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using ON banana cream and it tastes delicious, my brother just got the 5pound mint chocolate and its good, but not as delicious.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by ~snake0 View Post
    ONs double chocolate is absolutely amazing. when blended. with milk.
    X2, except I use water, and mix it in a blender with some real blueberries, and strawberries, and a banana, its simply delicious.

Originally Posted by Halos2thorns View Post
    I've been using ON banana cream and it tastes delicious, my brother just got the 5pound mint chocolate and its good, but not as delicious.
    I want to try this one out, and delicious strawberry next!...have you tried strawberry?..

Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not yet, I have a 5 pound tub of the banana cream, I think next im going with cookies and cream
    In chess, nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Halos2thorns View Post
    not yet, I have a 5 pound tub of the banana cream, I think next im going with cookies and cream
    I wouldnt encourage cookies and cream, its the worst one ive tried..

kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The BSN Syntha-6 Cookies and Cream is the best tasting protein i have ever tried ..... I look forward to drinking it everyday .......

NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NEVERTAPOUT78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile on rocky road

48 grams pro and taste great ON Rocky Road

zkid002
    Originally Posted by DOUGROGERS78 View Post
    48 grams pro and taste great ON Rocky Road
    How does the taste of rocky road compare to that of the double rich chocolate?..like whats the main difference in the flavor?..not really sure what a rocky road tastes like..

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    How does the taste of rocky road compare to that of the double rich chocolate?..like whats the main difference in the flavor?..not really sure what a rocky road tastes like..
    ON - Extreme Milk Chocalate beats them all
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Kingkong ain't got nuthin Mtawali's Avatar
    Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtawali is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Ergopharm GF PRO V2 Pineapple mango.
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A PUNCH DON'T THROW ONE!!

aristo3369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best tasting Protein Powder

Guys it appears that everybody have their favorite protein power, but to resolve this issue, we need someone who has tried several different brands to weight in on this topic and give a breakdown of his or her favorite. If you have only tried one brand and you consider that brand to be your favorite, then you are just choosing a brand without experimenting with others. Currently I am drinking Synthol-6, which seems to be my favorite so far as the best tasting. I have tried (ON- cookies & cream & vanilla) so far.

Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Richard2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN syntha 6 strawberry
    Train hard n get freaky

I Hate Everyone Equally Homewrecker's Avatar
    Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homewrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried:

PVL Gourmet Whey ---> Tastes good, hard to find different flavours up here. Best Tasting Cookies 'n Creme IMO. Doesn't come in large tubs though.

ON Gold Standard Whey---> Worst stuff I have ever tasted. The strawberry tastes like a chemical cocktail. The cookies n' creme tastes more like moccachino or something. I will never buy it again.

ON 100% Casein ---> Hard to mix - very lumpy in a shaker. Chocolate supreme flavour is OK.

Allmax Isoflex ---> Pretty good taste. Peanut butter chocolate seems to be the best IMO.

Dymatize Elite ---> Berry Blast & Cafe Mocha are so far my favourites.

BSN Lean desert Protein ---> Chocolate coconut tastes awesome. Thick as hell and fills you up before bed.

Biotest Metabolic Drive ---> Overpriced up here. Ok flavour. Banana Creme tastes too artificial. Won't buy it again.

EAS Myoplex Deluxe ---> Chocolate tastes good. Good ingredient profile. Don't like the individual package concept. Hella expensive up here.

Labrada ProV60 ---> Good protein blend. All flavours are good.

Right now I'm sticking with the Dymatize Elite & Allmax Isoflex for the Isolates and ProV60 for MRP's. IMO the Dymatize Elite powders are the best tasting.
    Last edited by Homewrecker; 12-31-2007 at 11:33 PM.
    Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part

miamihawks3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

without a doubt..

Muscle Milk tastes amazing! My personal favorite is the cookies n' cream flavor. It helped me get a lot bigger as well so it's not good only because of the taste.

Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pelluco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cbs View Post
    ON - Extreme Milk Chocalate beats them all
    TRUE THAT and also chocolate ultra peptide

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zkid002 View Post
    Lol, shell send a scoop VIA Fedex, cant wait to see how that turns out...
    we both go to the same college, douche, lol

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    we both go to the same college, douche, lol
    Hahah, nvm, what a douche 4 sho.

woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woyos85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    SYNTHA-6.
    I stopped using it cause it had 6 grams of fat per scoop.
    Probably why it tasted so good lol.
    Talk dat ****, but this is my life.

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by woyos85 View Post
    SYNTHA-6.
    I stopped using it cause it had 6 grams of fat per scoop.
    Probably why it tasted so good lol.
    They're mostly healthy fats, EFAs. It's still quality stuff.

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rootoo View Post
    ON Vanilla Casein is heavenly. Ordered some banana cream 4lbs, hope it's as good.
    It's not.

mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mymymyrc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MUSCLE MILK...almost any, but Chocolate Caramel Pecan is my current fave.

I mostly use it at work, so I need something that will taste decent with water(just shaken not mixed & blended)...otherwise I won't end up usuing it. Thats why I prefer MM.

Most of the PP's I tasted tasted like butt...forgot the names bc once I tryed MM I was hooked. Like 2 years now.
    NETA CPT
    WITS CPT
    BootCamp Instructor

"Eat Less-Move More"-MadTv 2008

friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favorite flavor of Muscle Milk is just the regular chocolate.

Of course I've only tried chocolate, c&c and vanilla though.

What's the chocolate caramel taste like?

Unrighteous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscle Milk -- Blueberry Creme was the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried.

Their chocolate was assy though.

zkid002
    Originally Posted by Unrighteous View Post
    Muscle Milk -- Blueberry Creme was the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried.

Their chocolate was assy though.
    WTF, theres such thing as blueberry creme protein powder!?!?..sounds absolutely delicious!..

biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biclocal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Milk

Muscle Milk obviously is king in this category...cookies and creme is my favorite, but they all taste amazing with whole milk (whole milk is evil by the way). Oh yea! i was actually surprised but pina colada is super bombin' too.

snaggletooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this new protein or knows anything about it? New Whey Liquid Protein 42g by IDS Sports

vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10) vasforhustlers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snaggletooth View Post
    Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this new protein or knows anything about it? New Whey Liquid Protein 42g by IDS Sports
    I've tried it -- got a 12 pack of it actually. Goes down really smoothly. Not the BEST tasting in the world, but for the amount of protein you get...it's not a bad sacrifice of taste. More of a Kool Aid flavoring than anything, but given the amount of chemicals it tastes more or less like cough syrup.
    Back then, they didn't want me...now I'm hot, they all on me!

Food is the best supplement available.

Page 154 of 293 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast