DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)

May Have Peaked Too Early For First Contest..need Pro Advice Please!!

I may have ****ed myself seriously. I have the show Oct. 1st and like I said taking this week off. Well, until Saturday anyway. My BF% is actually closer to about 5-6% right now literally. I wish I could post some ****in pics, but you'll just have to believe me for now...dunno how to shape my diet. My workouts have been basically like 6-8 week pre-contest workouts since about I'd say May. In other words, 5 sets 10 reps pullups, 4-6 sets lat pulldowns to front 3-4 sets to back, bentover rowing 4 sets, t-bar rows 5-6 sets, lying chest prone rows 4-6 sets, barbell shrugs 5 sets, DB shrugs 4 sets, one arm rows 4 sets, seated cable rows 4 sets, and one arm cable rows 4 sets...and that's just back day (which was supposed to be today) lol ...I dunno what to do diet-wise right now..i've been keeping track and eating between 1,800-2,200 calories per day with the high number on leg day...I just cant help myself when I'm in the gym, there's so many areas I want to make sure I hit. i do abs 4 days a week, 2 for lower and 2 for upper...just noT enough time to do everything!! I would like a pro's advice please if I could get some!!

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow

"OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."