Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You think Adrian Peterson is good? Watch Darren Mcfadden

This guy is better than Adrian. He is the fastest player I have ever seen. Put 8 in the box and he will throw it on you. If the Jets get him next year, I'd seriously watch out. Best RB to come out of SEC EVER. Last year he had 182 on LSU's defense which was basically an NFL defense in it's own right. Top 10 picks Glen Dorsey and LaRon Landy will tell you so.

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whatever
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crestor View Post
    This guy is better than Adrian. He is the fastest player I have ever seen. Put 8 in the box and he will throw it on you. If the Jets get him next year, I'd seriously watch out. Best RB to come out of SEC EVER. Last year he had 182 on LSU's defense which was basically an NFL defense in it's own right. Top 10 picks Glen Dorsey and LaRon Landy will tell you so.
    College does not have nearly as good of players as the NFL. Wait until he is in the NFL before you compare him to the greatness that is AD
    "did you just say that with a lisp?" - Fitty

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    No

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if he will better than peterson, but mcfadden WILL be a great NFL back...

adrian peterson is amazing though...i can't remember being this impressed with a back since barry sanders

natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natespeer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not saying he'll be better, but i'm really looking foward to watching him at the next level
    !!!!!!!!!

ba ba booey, ba ba booey

Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New flash genius... Adrian Peterson is awesome; the best back in a league of great backs this year.

We'll see what Mcfadden can do at the next level.
    Semper Fi

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nope. McFadden is excellent definitely something special, but Peterson is one of those backs that comes around once every twenty years. He is a power back that runs a 4.38.....that is insane. I even read that some nfl personnel felt that Peterson was so talented coming out of high school that he could have potentially made the high school to pro jump ( a la the NBA). I don't see how you can pimp McFadden over Peterson where Adrian dominated the NCAA like McFadden is doing now but Peterson is doing it at the next level

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lovermangenuis View Post
    Nope. McFadden is excellent definitely something special, but Peterson is one of those backs that comes around once every twenty years. He is a power back that runs a 4.38.....that is insane. I even read that some nfl personnel felt that Peterson was so talented coming out of high school that he could have potentially made the high school to pro jump ( a la the NBA). I don't see how you can pimp McFadden over Peterson where Adrian dominated the NCAA like McFadden is doing now but Peterson is doing it at the next level
    Then you can't legitimately say that McFadden won't be as successful in the NFL as Peterson has been thus far. Granted, that's a lot to live up to, but McFadden has looked just as good if not better in college so far.

For someone to say he will be better or worse than AP is too early to tell.

Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Budweiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cramerica View Post
    Then you can't legitimately say that McFadden won't be as successful in the NFL as Peterson has been thus far. Granted, that's a lot to live up to, but McFadden has looked just as good if not better in college so far.

For someone to say he will be better or worse than AP is too early to tell.
    Yep, AD is breaking so many records this year. He broke the NFL total yards in a game vs Chicago, he broke the Vikings rushing yards in a game vs Chicago, he Broke the Vikings rushing yards in a game (his own record) vs San Diego, he broke the NFL rushing yards in a game vs San Diego, he is the only rookie running back to have (2) 200 yard games in a single season, I am sure he is on pace to break the rookie TD record and the rookie rushing yard per season.
    "did you just say that with a lisp?" - Fitty

"Guns don't kill people, quarter inch holes through a vital organ kills people." - Mindripper

Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jesus Christ, relax with AP. Yea hes good but lets let him play a couple more years without getting injured before we anoint him God.

I like Run DMC but havent seen too much from him this year. I'm a little worried because the SEC has been inclined to give up tons of points and yards this year, but he looks real good nonetheless. Hopefully I can catch LSU-Ark so I can see more of both Dorsey and DMC for the draft.

laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lovermangenuis View Post
    AP ran a 4.38 the day after his bro was killed, and he was not happy with his time. His best times are in the 4.25-4.28 range.

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    peterson>>>>mcfadden>>>>>>>>>>>>bush

anyone disagree?

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    I don't know if he will better than peterson, but mcfadden WILL be a great NFL back...

adrian peterson is amazing though...i can't remember being this impressed with a back since barry sanders
    x2
    i wish i got every minnesota game

Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post

anyone disagree?
    nope
    Insert Signature Here

Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cramerica is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post

anyone disagree?
    Well, McFadden hasn't played in the NFL yet, but for a rookie to do what AP is doing, it's highly unlikely.

As for Bush, his hype (and maybe USC's NC trophy) are dust in the wind.

Peterson owns Bush.

Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bulldog0520 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rofl. Peterson - 2nd in Heisman his freshman year.

I've watched them both plenty of times, and, while McFadden is good, Peterson is on another level.

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too bad he plays for Arkansas
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A. Peterson over the rest of them. McFadden will be good, but..he's not Peterson. Just sayin!
    *Two in the Chest, One in the Head*

○Νє*

Official Misc Meat Head #3

.fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) .fedale. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another quality thread...
    Let's go Cubs

T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T2TL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so youre saying there will be back to back rookies breaking several rushing records? i dont think so, ADP healthy = one of the most talented backs ever and dont talk college stats lets see once he gets into the NFL. hell be a good back but dont count on him having a career

3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3lftbig3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    AP looks legit, Mcfadden could go either way its hard to tell, he definitely could end up being a bust.
    weight-205
    bf%-~15

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AP is ****ing incredible, Darren is great but we will see when he gets to the NFL.
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AP is good but won't last past 4 years. Book it his running style will catch up to him eventually.

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marshawn Lynch is a pretty nasty rookie back also
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    McFadden will never be the back that AP is....

McFadden has never played as good as AP....

AP is a fast guy too (ran in the 4.3's didnt he?) but unlike McFadden, he can run between the tackles and run people over
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

I don't neg anymore...rly Negatron617's Avatar
    Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Negatron617 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cuz somebody is nasty is college doesnt mean they will be nasty in the pros
    2 totally different leagues 2 totally different levels
    ask reggie bush
    ask ryan leaf
    ☆$★♠☆ BiG-BaLLiN ☆♠★$☆

Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alfro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better than Bo?Better than half of the great Auburn running backs alone? He is a great running back, but not the best...

snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffiluffigus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Peterson is currently better than McFadden. McFadden could be a total flop for all we know.

Originally Posted by Alfro View Post
    Better than Bo?Better than half of the great Auburn running backs alone? He is a great running back, but not the best...
    yes