Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phytgrl View Post
    lol - funny story....
    I was instructing a wieght training circuit and I had a new girl come in the class, maybe 17 yrs old and SKINNY!!!! but skinny fat...anyhow, she was on the dumbell curls and when I said go she just sat there and stared at me .. I said ok let's start..the other ladies had already gotten into doing there reps and she looked at me mortified.. She did lateral raises, squats everything but she stared at me in horror! with her 3 LB weight in hand ready to do a bicep curl with no hint of a bicep showing even in the flexed position she exclaimed "but I don't want any muscles!!!" like the 3 pounds were going to make her huge.... I told her if I could gain muscle by lifting a 3 lb weight for 30 seconds, I would be on cloud nine! and she just stared at me blankly!
    Oh well I guess thats why we have this forum, too many cardio bunnies out there...... Man i'd Rather be an iron girl then a cardio bunny Any day! ( well I guess we do SOME cardio
    I was discussing someone's shoes in the locker room recently and I said how her shoes were good for lifting weights because of the balance and she looked at me with a disgusted expression on her face and said "I don't DO weights." It was like I offended her or something lol Oh well, the less women who do weights the more room there is in weight area for me haha
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bronwyn , you have the look i'm aiming for! There are so many on here who give me motivation...
    thanks phytgrl.
    I want to be a little bit bigger - mainly shoulders, arms, deeper back - maybe a little bit wider. I dont want bigger legs - I can gain them very easily, but I have to hold them in balance with my upper body.

To women in the gym - I am a coach too and when I had a time I did it as a part time job - and I very often met girls who were scared by the weight training.... But I train in old-fashion style gym in the cellar. It is a good gym, but hardcore. I think that the lightest dumbell is about 11lb. So when there are other women - mostly they are competitiors too (in this time I think there four figure girls train too...). But usually I am there only one woman between guys.

naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) naweaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have an honest question for you ladies. Why do you want big muscles?

Is it the physical appearance or actual strength your looking for?

I am just trying to imagine how dating a woman who was bigger then I am. I am already a small guy, so a buff chick would intimidate me.
    "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."--Albert Einstein

Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want big muscles, because I simply like the look on my body.
    I like V shape and nice curves.
    I was fat, not shaped - and now I look much more better.

I will be never slim or skinny. I was always huge. And it is better to be huge and muscular than huge and fat!

And to your dating - even a muscular woman is still a woman, not man. I dont like films and stories where muscular women are defined as men. Or maybe whorst than men.

I am happy I have a man who support me in this. Who is my support and always with me in good times as well as in bad ones. He is a bodybuilder himself and he know what it takes.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naweaver View Post

I am just trying to imagine how dating a woman who was bigger then I am. I am already a small guy, so a buff chick would intimidate me.
    I want big muscles because I like to do things in a BIG way.

Besides, I'm bigger than you anyway without big muscles.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Understandable

It's not the BIG muscles that's my problem, It's how manly womens faces look when they put on all the muscle. To eachs' own.
    .......Leadership demands constant achievement
    .......You are what you think about
    .......Don't settle for less than what you want

GRWN&SXXXY

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by R8TDSXY View Post
    It's not the BIG muscles that's my problem, It's how manly womens faces look when they put on all the muscle. To eachs' own.
    That has nothing to with muscles. Muscles don't distort the face (jawline) of women........roids do. There's a difference.

To face:
    Many pictures is done on the competition or that day.
    Low bodyfat rate together with dehydratation makes the face looks too sharp. You may see jaw muscles, skin is dry, wrinkles are deeper.....

At the day of the contest I dont like my face too - even on pictures it is not so visible.
    Last edited by Bronwyn; 11-20-2007 at 06:07 AM.

Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Many pictures is done on the competition or that day.
    Low bodyfat rate together with dehydratation makes the face looks too sharp. You may see jaw muscles, skin is dry, wrinkles are deeper.....

At the day of the contest I dont like my face too.
    I think you look great. I'm a huge admirer of your legs (because I want the same leg definition) and I must say that you represent feminine muscular women well.

R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

May be true

That's my opinion and we all them(like as@%&*$#) So don't throw stones at me, just what I've observed. Most I feel are very beautiful. Great job at any rate.

GRWN&SXXXY

Originally Posted by R8TDSXY View Post
    That's my opinion and we all them(like as@%&*$#) So don't throw stones at me, just what I've observed. Most I feel are very beautiful. Great job at any rate.
    If I threw a stone at you.....trust me............you will know it!

I'm sure

I'm a lover not a fighter;-) I would not want to be in the way of anyones stones;-) My hands are up. Do you booboo. Great thread though.

GRWN&SXXXY

Oh I found a few beauties;-)

See I'm with yah:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by R8TDSXY; 11-20-2007 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Correct email address

Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1972girl View Post
    Right now im trying to bulk up some.I started in early november and have put on six pounds but I think alot of it is just water. For those of you who like to bulk how long do you do it for and how much weight do you gain? I know every one is different but would like to see what other people do. Also any advice is welcome.
    Well, obviously I'm not a female... but I'll give it a shot.

It depends alot on body type, and your own personal opinion as to how long you bulk. Some people do a long, slow, clean bulk. Some do a fast bulk. Layne Norton, Natural bodybuilder supports a 4 week bulk, two week cut theory, for example. It works for him. Some people gain fat easily, some gain muscle easily, so they have to bulk differently.

Myself, I gain size. Whether it's mostly fat, or mostly muscle, seems to depend more on how hard I train, and how heavy I lift, rather than what I eat outside of specifically protein and carbs. So I prefer a long bulk... as in... 5 or 6 months.

as for naweaver...

man, I understand where you're coming from... but different strokes for different folks, as they say.
    Y'know... i just like to lift heavy stuff

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

While strength is nice, I'm in it purely for aesthetics. That is what I find attractive. Never will a judge ask me on stage how much I bench.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL. It's to bad some one is going to force you to date women these women.

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do we want muscles? 'cause muscles ROCK!

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karsk View Post
    Well, obviously I'm not a female... but I'll give it a shot.

It depends alot on body type, and your own personal opinion as to how long you bulk. Some people do a long, slow, clean bulk. Some do a fast bulk. Layne Norton, Natural bodybuilder supports a 4 week bulk, two week cut theory, for example. It works for him. Some people gain fat easily, some gain muscle easily, so they have to bulk differently.

Myself, I gain size. Whether it's mostly fat, or mostly muscle, seems to depend more on how hard I train, and how heavy I lift, rather than what I eat outside of specifically protein and carbs. So I prefer a long bulk... as in... 5 or 6 months.

as for naweaver...

man, I understand where you're coming from... but different strokes for different folks, as they say.
    Thanks, I have been reading alot of post on this and it is different for everyone.I have stoped gaining muscle over the summer and im sure it b/c I was not eating to support it. Every time I would gain a little fat I would get scard and eat less to bring my weight down.I have been bulking since early november and I am gaining.Im not going to worrie about a little bit of fat any more.I put on six pounds fast when I started my bulk(alot of water I think)but it has slowed way down in the past two weeks or so. I want to keep bulking till the end of february or I gain five more pounds what ever comes first.I am useing this time to find out what works for me.

DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you know the huge female bbers are pretty much 99% of the reason that very few women out there actually lift weights

we need to push the image of the beautiful fitness models more I think

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DatDereCe11Tech View Post
    you know the huge female bbers are pretty much 99% of the reason that very few women out there actually lift weights

to each their own. Personally I love girls that look like they could kick my ass .
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

I think you are wrong.I think women dont want to lift weights b/c they are misinformed(sp?).
    Last edited by 1972girl; 11-20-2007 at 09:22 PM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oh while we're at it ... we should push the image of the beautiful beer belly . Then I can let myself go and still be beautiful!
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MEN or women that want to post in this thread.................please do NOT post in this thread if you have ANYTHING negative to say about women who want large muscles. If you have a question about 'why' or have 'an opinion that is negative' please START YOUR OWN THREAD. This thread is for positive responses and supporting the women who want to achieve their maximum potential. We have all heard the negativity and questioning before and this thread is a respite from it. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
    lolol.. good one!

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    MEN or women that want to post in this thread.................please do NOT post in this thread if you have ANYTHING negative to say about women who want large muscles. If you have a question about 'why' or have 'an opinion that is negative' please START YOUR OWN THREAD. This thread is for positive responses and supporting the women who want to achieve their maximum potential. We have all heard the negativity and questioning before and this thread is a respite from it. Thank you for your cooperation.
    AGREED.. There are so many threads on do you like this or that, we do like big muscles here, period, we all have our own reasons and hey there are a lot of men out there who love sexy women with muscle........... hence the reason so many fbb's have paid sites that make them a lot of money........ to each there own if they do or do not want a site ... and to each of us we all have our own reasons.. sometimes I wish I could train a few times a day! I was walking through a gym today and I saw this girl doing hammer curls . and she had great biceps and half of me was like - wicked , lol but the other half was "damn I wish I could stroll over and pick up my DB's and do a quick set , s#%t my bi's are bigger then hers!!!" ... meh, still competitive after all these years!!! I laugh at myself! .. but in the end I was Impressed and you know, wherever she went in the gym, all the eyes followed her!

And you think Figure girls do not train hard?? I know many Figure girls who lift heavy weights and diet almost as hard as bodybuilders. I know one Figure - who does her biceps curls with 45 lb dumbells..... And I am also "only" a figure now....

Women have bad informations from media - which shows skinny model look as a beauty and brings nonsence diets - as eating only fruits or so.... So many of them think they will be like men - when they lift 10 lb dumbell twice....And maybe they likes Figure or fitness model look - but they dont know HOW MUCH this girls train too!!

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AGREED.. There are so many threads on do you like this or that, we do like big muscles here, period, we all have our own reasons and hey there are a lot of men out there who love sexy women with muscle........... !
    Right on. I admit I am one of those men! Well, honestly, I like all sorts of women. But I have always loved the look of a strong, muscular, confident woman. But the thing to remember, that in the long run, if you want to be with a woman, any woman, it is what is inside that matters anyways. If you do not want to be with a woman because she wants to build her musculature, then chances are, she doesn't want you in reurn anyways.

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    And you think Figure girls do not train hard?? I know many Figure girls who lift heavy weights and diet almost as hard as bodybuilders. I know one Figure - who does her biceps curls with 45 lb dumbells..... And I am also "only" a figure now....

Women have bad informations from media - which shows skinny model look as a beauty and brings nonsence diets - as eating only fruits or so.... So many of them think they will be like men - when they lift 10 lb dumbell twice....And maybe they likes Figure or fitness model look - but they dont know HOW MUCH this girls train too!!
    Oh, the day when I will curl 45lb DB's

I've seen the schedules of fitness/figure girls and they work their ASSES off Every bit as hard as a regular bb'r
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

So I guess I'm the next She-Ra for rowing with 45 lb. dumbells and shrugging with the 55's last night with my headphones on. I may have scared off three women (one with her bf, and her boobs hanging out near her shoulders practically), who had these wimpy male trainers letting them go heavy with 3 lb dbs overhead presses. 75% of the DB racks available within minutes. I also saw one girl doing some variation of oblique crunches/leg pedaling, but she was doing bodyform version of twisting a lightbulb. One girl and her friend (both new who do whole body circuit training with at least two short cardio sessions) watched me do assisted chins...20 minutes later one adjusted the machine and did a few reps and then laughed. That made my evening.