Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ps

I dose like any guy would dose. I use Gaspari products of course. I do train like anyone else. I think "training like a woman" is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. What does that entail? Sitting on a bench, pressing weights that are too heavy and then dropping them on the floor after 3 reps? We have less testosterone of course, but we do posess the same muscles and they need the same stimulation. The leg extension machine doesnt know I have a uterus................
    I want in the club!
    " I don't want to BE Barbie...I want to BENCHPRESS her"
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000396116976&ref=profile
    www.gasparinutrition.com (supps)
    www.fern@gasparinutrition.com (company email)

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MsFitness View Post
    I think women are "trained" to want to look a certain way. We are given barbies when we are little girls. Boys have GI Joes and other action figures that have muscles. I think if more muscle women were presented properly, society would accept it more. I go out and I am 5'3", 120 lbs with 12 inch bis and people want to touch me or ask me how I got this way. It's weird. I am not huge, but pretty cut with curves all over (except no boobage). There are so many secret muscles lovers in society, but they throw victoria secret models and runway models in our faces. Its disgusting....i dont want to be weak with big breasts, I want to look like I can kick some ass.
    Wouldn't it just be a kick to have muscular Barbies for kids? lol I want to look like I can kick some ass too!
    Adding you to the list.
    NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sydnisd183 View Post
    ....how do we get a club going? do we have to ask a mod? what would the name of the group be? I'm really interested in this, I can't believe there are so many women that want to build muscle out there! let's get some ideas going ladies (haha i have no ideas yet but when I get some i will post)
    Good questions. We have the list going and the intent. Now we need to find a focus. Maybe we can get a subforum? Maybe ask some women like BlondeAmazon or Titania to come and give some tips? I don't know, thinking....
    I checked out the femininebodybuilding.com site. It's pretty good, we need to support that too but I really would like *something* here on BB.com. I really enjoy this site. I hope ideas are forthcoming!
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    Here is an example of the kind of thing that gets on my nerves. This article from Muscle and Fitness Hers seems to stress the following as a major concern for the writer to get across:

quote "Or perhaps you think it will make you bigger--even massively muscular--which obviously isn't your goal for training hard and eating right.

The real question is: Does creatine work for women or against them? Taken correctly, as described here, creatine can enhance performance and add a little lean body mass without making you massive." end quote

Who says getting massively muscular is *obviously* not our goal? Even if we personally don't think we can get massively muscular why is it assumed this isn't our goal? Grrr....... and this coming from the better of the *female* bodybuilding magazines. I don't even *glance* at the other fitness mags.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post93621493
    Intresting I guess its because a lot of women are working out to make themselves more attractive to guys. And most guys atm aren't into the "muscle girl" but im sure like my self a lot of those same guys still have 100% respect for their dedication and fitness style.

I guess the opposite thing would be mags always assuming men want to get bigger. Lol I've known a few guys who wanted to get very very thin actually, but since most girls like us bigger there arent too many guys who share that veiw. Anywho just a guys perspective btw sorry if I'm not suppose to post here.
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    Intresting I guess its because a lot of women are working out to make themselves more attractive to guys. And most guys atm aren't into the "muscle girl" but im sure like my self a lot of those same guys still have 100% respect for their dedication and fitness style.

I guess the opposite thing would be mags always assuming men want to get bigger. Lol I've known a few guys who wanted to get very very thin actually, but since most girls like us bigger there arent too many guys who share that veiw. Anywho just a guys perspective btw sorry if I'm not suppose to post here.
    I see your point but it's the same with some of the men here and this a bodybuilding site so if anything it should be presumed that anyone here wants to bodybuild to their potential muscle gain whereas if your a guy that wants to get really really skinny you would not use this site and expect anyone to assume that. In fact why would you use this site at all? Also if your a skinny guy your not going to buy a bodybuilding mag whereas if your a woman that wants to build muscle you would expect it to address your needs otherwise it should be renamed something like 'firm and toned HERS' instead of 'muscle and fitness HERS'. It should be the female equivalent to the men's 'muscle and fitness' mag.
    Anyone can post in this thread if they are not going to slam women who want muscle, you are welcome to stay of course.
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 11-09-2007 at 11:19 PM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice thread. I currently compete in Figure but intend to throw my hat in the FBB ring when I'm 30 since I think I can add enough mass by then to be a threat on stage. So hell yes, I want some big muscles!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

jess451 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Anyone can post in this thread if they are not going to slam women who want muscle, you are welcome to stay of course.[/QUOTE]

Actually I wish there were more ladies who wanted to build muscle,imhop there is nothing more beautiful then a female bodybuilder.

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I think you're right if you're talking about the 3 lb pink-barbell lifting types. And more power to 'em, if that's what their goal is.

I think I can assure you tho, that us gals looking to add mass muscle are doing so for ourselves, and not to impress or attract any guy (or anyone else for that matter).

And "100% respect for their dedication and fitness style" is always nice! Thanks!

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the look I like ( Not too big or too small )....Muscular but a touch of softness and not too cut or bulked.

She's allot shorter then me as I 5 ft 7" . I have the body for this look and have come close several times and was happy.

Now to get back to where I was.

What ya think ?

Blue

-------------------------------------------------------------

Steph Park
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bluerain; 11-10-2007 at 01:25 PM.

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I agree Blue that is a kickin body! thats what I want ...see how I do in the winter ... GASP - personal goals!!! . we should all post before and afters give ourselves a few months and see who can put on the most size...everyone wins of course cause were lifting with serious poundages!! by the way where is everyone from?? lol a bulking and cutting mini comp.. hahaha...

Talking

Originally Posted by nicoledominique View Post
    Good idea! Done!
    sweeet!

Barbie??

Wouldn't it just be a kick to have muscular Barbies for kids? lol I want to look like I can kick some ass too!
    Adding you to the list.
    NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    just rip her head off and put her head on a ken doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ( add a bikini too and if we are inventive some cleavage! lol I am so heading to the local goodwill to find two and make one!!!)

Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patrese will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont want to be weak with big breasts, I want to look like I can kick some ass.[/QUOTE]
    x2
    watch out Fawnia!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phytgrl View Post
    just rip her head off and put her head on a ken doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ( add a bikini too and if we are inventive some cleavage! lol I am so heading to the local goodwill to find two and make one!!!)

...Ken doesn't have a waist...and I think Barbie has a better lat spread. Neither of them have amazing limbs so I think we just need to mold something new for barbie and carve in some detail.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    ...Ken doesn't have a waist...and I think Barbie has a better lat spread.
    Ken's taper as quite lacking.
    Last edited by Titania; 11-11-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very cool thread!

I know a few women that are constantly worried about becoming "too bulky" or a "linebacker" or whatever preconceived notion they've had drilled into their heads by the media (and guys uncomfortable with their manhood or whatever).

I wish we had a applause icon on here - I'd use it now.

Best of luck to you all!!!
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    Very cool thread!

I know a few women that are constantly worried about becoming "too bulky" or a "linebacker" or whatever preconceived notion they've had drilled into their heads by the media (and guys uncomfortable with their manhood or whatever).

Ladies take heed here..

This is a real man who's secure and confident in his manhood .

The whole point is men don't have to be attractive to somewhat muscular women cause we aren't doing it for them..it's for us.

I don't know if jmh80 is attracted to these type of women but he is secure enough in himself to let other's be who they want regardless if it's his type !!

Thanks for the positive comments !!

Rep him ladies

PS: JMH80 Sorry but i have to spread some around ..reps on recharge!

Standing Ovation for JMH80 !

Blue

Nice Edit, Emma-Leigh!

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see your point but it's the same with some of the men here and this a bodybuilding site so if anything it should be presumed that anyone here wants to bodybuild to their potential muscle gain whereas if your a guy that wants to get really really skinny you would not use this site and expect anyone to assume that. In fact why would you use this site at all? Also if your a skinny guy your not going to buy a bodybuilding mag whereas if your a woman that wants to build muscle you would expect it to address your needs otherwise it should be renamed something like 'firm and toned HERS' instead of 'muscle and fitness HERS'. It should be the female equivalent to the men's 'muscle and fitness' mag.
    Anyone can post in this thread if they are not going to slam women who want muscle, you are welcome to stay of course.
    Well I meant like all men health mags= put on more muscle, get ripped, buff etc. Even mens health which is suppose to be about basic fitness is all about adding pounds to your bench, and losing fat while your gaining muscle (mostly impossible but its almost always described that way lol.)

The main point was that "offical" mags seem to point to what the majority wants so its a pita to find something that deviats a bit. Even for me it took a lot of searching to find bb info that would work for a natrual ectomorph like me since everyone tends to assume im starting out 30-40 lbs over weight, or have a perfect body type like a meso. You just have to keep trukin and support people with your goal =D

Originally Posted by lopaw View Post
    I think you're right if you're talking about the 3 lb pink-barbell lifting types. And more power to 'em, if that's what their goal is.

I think I can assure you tho, that us gals looking to add mass muscle are doing so for ourselves, and not to impress or attract any guy (or anyone else for that matter).

And "100% respect for their dedication and fitness style" is always nice! Thanks!
    Damn right, i dont exactly have it as hard as you guys for putting on muscle, but being a ecto i know how it is to fight for ever good pound u gain and how easy it is to lose it. lol my friends endo/ mesos think im joking about how easy you can lose it if u dont go 100%.

Ladies ..Check out this body !!

WOW !!! Bless her !

Blue

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1194809414

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    Ladies take heed here..

This is a real man who's secure and confident in his manhood .

The whole point is men don't have to be attractive to somewhat muscular women cause we aren't doing it for them..it's for us.

I don't know if jmh80 is attracted to these type of women but he is secure enough in himself to let other's be who they want regardless if it's his type !!

Thanks for the positive comments !!

Rep him ladies

PS: JMH80 Sorry but i have to spread some around ..reps on recharge!

Standing Ovation for JMH80 !

Blue
    I am attracted to fit women. That wasn't my point - nor does it matter.

What matters is that you guys are banding TOGETHER for yourselves and your own goals - society be damned.

I appreciate that and value it regardless of the goal.
    (Though - I do find this goal very noble of an undertaking, with the relative poor health in this country/world.)

Now - stop listening to retard guys and get out there in the gym!
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karsk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing I've noticed in movies in the past couple of years, is they seem to be favouring the lean, athletic, somewhat muscular look for women now, which is a start. I find it somewhat nice to see.

I mean, if you're going to cast a female hero, it's good they look the part.

Also, going back a few years, but it was nice to see a female terminator in T3. Now she looked able to rip your head off.
    Y'know... i just like to lift heavy stuff

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Peoples - keep it 'friendly' please. You are all welcome to voice your own opinions regarding this issue (and you are allowed to disagree with each other), BUT try not to reduce your discussion of these differences to childish insults.

Remember that you all have 'ignore' buttons too - so I suggest you use them.

Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many of us DON'T want big muscles?! This is a bodybuilding forum, after all!

A part of me always wants to laugh at the fitness mags that go on about how hard it is for women to gain mass, like they're trying to convince everyone that "it's okay" for women to train with weights because muscles are so "masculine"--of course, it's generally easier for men to gain mass, but if you put your mind and heart into your training, who says you can't make exceptional strides in building a symmetrical, powerful, muscular female physique? Even the all-natural pro ladies in the WNBF have decent size, and their vascularity and density go far beyond the figure or fitness look... you don't need steroids to put muscle on your frame!

I train for size and density about 90% of the time, and only flip my routine/diet around when I think my body needs a brief rest or change. So, really, I guess I train for "BIG muscles" year-round, and just listen to my body and make changes as needed. So far, I'm relatively pleased with my progress, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be in terms of my long-term goals.

P.S.--If there's any question as to who my "bodybuilder role models" are, I love the physiques of Cory Everson, Anja Langer, Lori Bowen, Sharon Marvel, and the WNBF's Mary Ford, to name a few.

...For those of you who don't know: http://www.neclassic.com/images/zoom.../mary_ford.jpg
    She's one of the most cut female bodybuilders in the off-season that I've seen in a long time (although this is obviously a competition shot).
    Last edited by Donica; 11-11-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adding you to the list.
    NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    I can't believe I didn't find this post earlier!! Definitely count me in on your list hon

I had my arms up to 18 inches in 2006 but the commitment to all the cooking and consistent eating necessary to maintain that size was really starting to become annoying. I was living alone and I got sick and tired of cooking!!!

This year, I tried to convince myself that I could be content with being smaller and eating a 'normal' amount of food so I did that and lost most of my size
    However, every time I looked at any of my 2006 photo's or video clips, I just wanted the muscle back again. I LOVE being HUGE!!!

The greatest thing to ever happen to me so far is meeting my perfect partner who I am now engaged to!!! Yep, I am going to get married to the most wonderful guy I have ever met and he shares my passion for size and strength.....and he loves to cook!!!!
    I have started a new journey to become bigger and stronger than I have ever been. I have been lucky enough to be born with freaky genetics and I have the passion, determination and now, the support to take my body to my genetic limit. I have no idea what that will be but I fully intend to find out!
    When I was little, I used to think everyone who had big muscles also had enormous strength and, while it is true that making a muscle grow will usually make it stronger, it is also possible for a smaller person to be considerably stronger than a much more muscular person.
    My ultimate goal and my training methods are to build size AND strength in proportion. If anything, I want to be even stronger than I look. If I can build my arms beyond 18 inches, I will, and I am pretty confident I can!! By that time, I want to be repping 135 lbs for sets of 12 on barbell curls and incline benching 400 lbs raw. I want freaky strength and freaky muscles!!!!!

I have also decided to write a book on what I have learned and am continuing to learn about female bodybuilding and strength. One of the most rewarding things for me is to inspire others to achieve their dreams and goals and writing a book seems like a great way to share this. That is another of my dreams.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    I have also decided to write a book on what I have learned and am continuing to learn about female bodybuilding and strength. One of the most rewarding things for me is to inspire others to achieve their dreams and goals and writing a book seems like a great way to share this. That is another of my dreams.
    Well, get crackin' would ya?

jacqhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bigger than averaged but mostly....ripped!!!

I am really working on ripping my stomach and of course always going for more definition on the rest of my body. My husband who is going through a hard time right now, snapped at me today and told me I was turning my body into a boys. The more I think about it the angrier I feel. And... Its not true. I plan to work even harder tommorrow.

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Nice thread. I currently compete in Figure but intend to throw my hat in the FBB ring when I'm 30 since I think I can add enough mass by then to be a threat on stage. So hell yes, I want some big muscles!
    Your on the list! Hey, your one of the cool chicks from femininebodybulding.com. I LOVE that site. To have female bodybuilders of that caliber to mentor the rest of us is a true blessing.

Originally Posted by jess451 View Post
    Actually I wish there were more ladies who wanted to build muscle,imhop there is nothing more beautiful then a female bodybuilder.
    Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by phytgrl View Post
    lol

Originally Posted by Patrese View Post
    i dont want to be weak with big breasts, I want to look like I can kick some ass.
    x2[/QUOTE]

Your on the list! Kick ass sounds good to me too

Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    Very cool thread!

Thank you for your support! It's always good to hear from men that are positive about this

Well I meant like all men health mags= put on more muscle, get ripped, buff etc. Even mens health which is suppose to be about basic fitness is all about adding pounds to your bench, and losing fat while your gaining muscle (mostly impossible but its almost always described that way lol.)

The main point was that "offical" mags seem to point to what the majority wants so its a pita to find something that deviats a bit. Even for me it took a lot of searching to find bb info that would work for a natrual ectomorph like me since everyone tends to assume im starting out 30-40 lbs over weight, or have a perfect body type like a meso. You just have to keep trukin and support people with your goal =D
    I see your point but when you look at a muscle mag there is something to strive for and when we look at the female versions of the same mags we see editors who are not asking us to work to our potential. That is the difference.
    I do sympathize with your efforts to reach your goals when as you say your an ectomorph. We just have to try, that's all. I applaud your efforts just like I applaud the women here. By the way I haven't heard the saying 'keep on truckin'' since the 70s lol
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 11-11-2007 at 09:57 PM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Peoples - keep it 'friendly' please. You are all welcome to voice your own opinions regarding this issue (and you are allowed to disagree with each other), BUT try not to reduce your discussion of these differences to childish insults.

Remember that you all have 'ignore' buttons too - so I suggest you use them.
    Thank you for trying to calm things down here while I was gone.

Originally Posted by Donica View Post
    How many of us DON'T want big muscles?! This is a bodybuilding forum, after all!

A part of me always wants to laugh at the fitness mags that go on about how hard it is for women to gain mass, like they're trying to convince everyone that "it's okay" for women to train with weights because muscles are so "masculine"--of course, it's generally easier for men to gain mass, but if you put your mind and heart into your training, who says you can't make exceptional strides in building a symmetrical, powerful, muscular female physique? Even the all-natural pro ladies in the WNBF have decent size, and their vascularity and density go far beyond the figure or fitness look... you don't need steroids to put muscle on your frame!

I train for size and density about 90% of the time, and only flip my routine/diet around when I think my body needs a brief rest or change. So, really, I guess I train for "BIG muscles" year-round, and just listen to my body and make changes as needed. So far, I'm relatively pleased with my progress, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be in terms of my long-term goals.

P.S.--If there's any question as to who my "bodybuilder role models" are, I love the physiques of Cory Everson, Anja Langer, Lori Bowen, Sharon Marvel, and the WNBF's Mary Ford, to name a few.

...For those of you who don't know: http://www.neclassic.com/images/zoom.../mary_ford.jpg
    She's one of the most cut female bodybuilders in the off-season that I've seen in a long time (although this is obviously a competition shot).
    Your on the list! There are lots of women on BB.com that just want to 'tone' so this thread is for the women who want to build muscle to their potential with the intention of getting large. And Amen to everything else you said
    Mary Ford rocks. I LOVE her arms

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.