Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skizbees View Post
    I learn more from the men's magazines as far as advice on progressive poundage, variation exercises, tips on ignoring bs myths about bodybuilding, etc. There was a blond bodybuilder featured in some pages of MD somewhere (I think the July 07 issue, I don't remember) my height, but she outweighs me by 10 pounds and has crazy conditioning. I wish there was a major bodybuilding magazine for women that would address the criticism. No weaklings or super amazons I guess.
    We have Body Fitness here, which, although it's full of ads which is annoying, has some good articles on female bodybuilders

I also want big muscles - I'm an hourglass shape anyway, with big shoulders and backside, just need to drop the fat and replace with muscle!!!
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbbom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know! I lift for strength gains and functionality, I guess I never even considered the idea of lifting to get big muscles or not.

I like to lift heavy because it makes what I do that much easier - controlling my bike or picking it back up when I make a mistake.

I have always lifted heavy in order to enhance my performance in various sports I've played. If that means I get big muscles, then so be it. Big muscles or small muscles, as long as they aren't covered in too much fat and they can do what I need em to do I'm happy to have them.

Some of the ladies on here are amazing, I haven't seen Titania (bb screenname) mentioned yet, she is very impressive in terms of size and strength.

wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bbbom View Post
    Some of the ladies on here are amazing, I haven't seen Titania (bb screenname) mentioned yet, she is very impressive in terms of size and strength.
    x2

She is definitely very impressive.
    You can't bull$hit a bull$hitter....

"I wanna be 1" greater than great"

TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    So far we have Bronwyn, phytgrl, Amanda76, 1972girl, skizbees, lopaw, buff*n*stuff and wv4X4mom besides myself and I take it the rest prefer the fitness model look. By BIG muscles I mean BIG, not the fitness model definition. Old school female bodybuilders or current bodybuilders is what I'm talking about. I am disappointed that there are so few. There has to be more. *tapping foot* Those of us who want big muscles need to form a club or something on BB.com
    x497864534045644564......

add me to that list please.....we should form some sort of online feminine muscle club. i usually end up hanging out in the guy's part of town (as far as nutrition and mass gaining articles, and training routines). So far I like the physiques of Blonde Amazon and Titania, when I see others who have the same height/weight range as me I always check out their profile (no stalk) just like to see others out there for inspiration and ideas! syd
    20+, you better ask somebody....

☆☆ Ron Paul 2012 ☆☆

Thanks for the motivation.

Action Items: 13.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree, no one knows who will get big. We just have to try and see what happens.
    Shoot for the moon and you'll at least hit a star.

do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250) do1more has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I train for muscle, definition is also my goal. Eventually this will peek through, but it is a slow struggle.

I like the look of individual muscle definition on both men and women. Rachel McLish would be my pick for ideal body-type.

It is also my goal to drop down below 150, so I am in the light weight class of Ladies Arm wrestling. At 160+ I was always in the Heavy class (which is mainly 200lb ladies) and the best I could ever do was 2nd place due to my weight dis-advantage.

so yeah, I want muscle!
    Everything Changes

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Like Cindy, I train for definition. I have so much fat and flab still on my body that now it seems like a distant dream I'm slowly getting there! But I don't think I'd want to be a lightweight (I am not small anyway).

As for the perfect body, I can't think of anyone better than Cory Everson. That's the look I am shooting for! She is very muscular, but still very beautiful and feminine. Titania is another example of how I'd like to look like. It's possible, I think, if I can get this FAT off of my body. LOL!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi

Yes I like big muscles and can pretty much get a nice size ..not big but no where normal for a girl.

Check out this site ( KInd of new so they need members to get it going ) for women bodybuilders. They have some nice muscle going on so be sure to register and show some support.

No need to read any negative posts by some guys who make remarks about women with muscle. Also. there are a few guys there who support it by the way

Be sure to say Bluerain sent ya !!

Takecare and be well

Bluerain

http://www.femininebodybuilding.com/

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So far we have the following women that want to train for a bodybuilder physique (not fitness model physique). We will train to our *potential* whatever that may be.
    NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho

Great so far. Any ideas for a mini BB.com club welcomed. At the very least we can support each other and pass on information that may be helpful to our common goals. Please brainstorm and post any thoughts!
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 11-07-2007 at 08:12 PM.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sydnisd183 View Post
    x497864534045644564......

add me to that list please.....we should form some sort of online feminine muscle club. i usually end up hanging out in the guy's part of town (as far as nutrition and mass gaining articles, and training routines). So far I like the physiques of Blonde Amazon and Titania, when I see others who have the same height/weight range as me I always check out their profile (no stalk) just like to see others out there for inspiration and ideas! syd
    You've been added to the list........I am reading the men's articles too but sometimes it's confusing because I don't know how this translates for the female body. For example, most of the testing for supplements has been done on men. And how well do women's bodies respond to training targeted at men? I think we need answers and as a group could we get a better response to our questions than we would individually? There might be strength in numbers. Maybe I'm just dreaming, a born revolutionary lol
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    Hi

Yes I like big muscles and can pretty much get a nice size ..not big but no where normal for a girl.

Check out this site ( KInd of new so they need members to get it going ) for women bodybuilders. They have some nice muscle going on so be sure to register and show some support.

No need to read any negative posts by some guys who make remarks about women with muscle. Also. there are a few guys there who support it by the way

Be sure to say Bluerain sent ya !!

Takecare and be well

Bluerain

http://www.femininebodybuilding.com/
    That site looks interesting Bluerain. I'm going to check it out. I think we need to network here on Bodybuilding.com but that site is also worth checking out. Thanks for posting about it. Reps for you.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OOOOHHHH, I would LOVE big muscles....but dammit, look at me, I'm a 100 pound ectomorph....Weight lifting made me lose weight and gain tiny muscles....wait, I think there's tiny muscles in there somewheres!

Originally Posted by fitinidaho View Post
    OOOOHHHH, I would LOVE big muscles....but dammit, look at me, I'm a 100 pound ectomorph....Weight lifting made me lose weight and gain tiny muscles....wait, I think there's tiny muscles in there somewheres!
    It's ok if your an ectomorph with tiny muscles lol You WANT to try to get big muscles so you are willing to train to your potential. Who knows what could happen? Maybe there is a mesomorph hiding in there somewhere I'm putting you on the list!

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

OMG I am SOOOOO happy we have this mini fem BB club happening!!!!!!!!
    My fave from way back was Denise Rutkowski! and now there is this young girl Cindy Phillips who could give Fbb more spotlight..U know way back in the 80's people thought the same about everson - too big for a woman.... as they do about our current bodybuilders... but now everyone says racheal Mclish and Corey Everson were hot.. wonder whats gonna happen in 10 yrs??? lol I don;t care what anyone thinks I love it and if anyone ever says look at the pipes on you - I'm thrilled!!!

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is nice to have a "club thread" like this.....

My highest weight ever was 154-156 lbs for my height. Last year I was really satisfied with everything but not with abs.....When I was cutting for a contest I lost a lot of musces, because I go naturally too and I had nothing what hold on muscles during the diet......

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So far we have the following women that want to train for a bodybuilder physique (not fitness model physique). We will train to our *potential* whatever that may be.
    NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho

Great so far. Any ideas for a mini BB.com club welcomed. At the very least we can support each other and pass on information that may be helpful to our common goals. Please brainstorm and post any thoughts!
    You can add me to this list. I don't want to be huge, I AM going to be HUGE.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi

I'm going to start a thread here for those of us who ( Are ) want /like to be bigger . We can posts tips /routines /bulking diets etc.. to help each other .

This post will not really be geared to going pro so it's just for us gals who like to have /want to have more muscle then the average gal .

Blue
    Last edited by Bluerain; 11-08-2007 at 11:23 AM.

I posted the new thread in the General forum .

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5472923

Blue

Originally Posted by nicoledominique View Post
    I don't want to be huge, I AM going to be HUGE.

That is the spirit!

New list:

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Talking

Originally Posted by nicoledominique View Post
    You can add me to this list. I don't want to be huge, I AM going to be HUGE.
    OMG! LOVE IT! that should be your signature!

Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    I posted the new thread in the General forum .

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5472923

Blue
    wicked BLUE thanks for the other link too!

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is the spirit!

New list:

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Add me to that list! I'm not big yet, but I will be!

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by phytgrl View Post
    OMG! LOVE IT! that should be your signature!
    Good idea! Done!

New list:

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by phytgrl View Post
    wicked BLUE thanks for the other link too!

Blue

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn...I need to get my ass back in the gym, and take the rest of me with it! Slacked off for a month during my move - but I'm all settled in.

I will say; however, the the muscle I've already built served me quite well in the whole process!

I'd have to say my ideal is somewhere between Monica Brant (yes, I know she's figure/fitness) and Lena Johannessen. If you look at johnstutz.com and go to the fitgirls, he has taken some beautiful photos of many women, both of the bodybuilding and fitness type builds. I'm actually aiming for a happy medium.
    Last edited by HeatherAC; 11-09-2007 at 01:12 PM.

TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000) TechLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've been added to the list........I am reading the men's articles too but sometimes it's confusing because I don't know how this translates for the female body. For example, most of the testing for supplements has been done on men. And how well do women's bodies respond to training targeted at men? I think we need answers and as a group could we get a better response to our questions than we would individually? There might be strength in numbers. Maybe I'm just dreaming, a born revolutionary lol
    I know what you mean....it does get confusing when it comes to supplements, especially mass gaining supps. I've been on SizeOn. NOxplode, etc....I usually take 1/2 of the recommended dosage for the guys and see what happens. A lot of the supps also suggest servings according to your weight....that helps a lot too.

I personally believe that the training routines targeted for men work just as effectively for women. We're all human beings, they do have more testosterone than us though (oh yeah and a couple of other things too lol). I still try the different routines geared for the guys though. Any change in routine will shock the body into new stages of growth and that's what I want. Right now i'm doing the 5x5 program. I just do my best, I lift intensely yet safely and make sure my caloric intake supports these training sessions (um except for this afternoon when I had some chocolate lol) that reminds me it's time for me to eat something (not more choc haha)

☆☆ Ron Paul 2012 ☆☆

New list:

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    ....how do we get a club going? do we have to ask a mod? what would the name of the group be? I'm really interested in this, I can't believe there are so many women that want to build muscle out there! let's get some ideas going ladies (haha i have no ideas yet but when I get some i will post)

☆☆ Ron Paul 2012 ☆☆

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sydnisd183 View Post
    ....how do we get a club going? do we have to ask a mod? what would the name of the group be? I'm really interested in this, I can't believe there are so many women that want to build muscle out there! let's get some ideas going ladies (haha i have no ideas yet but when I get some i will post)

You just ask in this thread to be added to the list. We have a "club" thead over in the Female General section.

MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsFitFern will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I want them!!

I think women are "trained" to want to look a certain way. We are given barbies when we are little girls. Boys have GI Joes and other action figures that have muscles. I think if more muscle women were presented properly, society would accept it more. I go out and I am 5'3", 120 lbs with 12 inch bis and people want to touch me or ask me how I got this way. It's weird. I am not huge, but pretty cut with curves all over (except no boobage). There are so many secret muscles lovers in society, but they throw victoria secret models and runway models in our faces. Its disgusting....i dont want to be weak with big breasts, I want to look like I can kick some ass.
    " I don't want to BE Barbie...I want to BENCHPRESS her"
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000396116976&ref=profile
    www.gasparinutrition.com (supps)
    www.fern@gasparinutrition.com (company email)