Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well said ego.
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fatmane1234 View Post
    no.... theres a difference between women that are ripped and women that have some fat on them, ..................................... but the really low BF just looks nasty... .

OK - do you know that many pictures of female bodybuilders is done precompetition or close to competition?? There is the bodyfat low and also the water in the body is low. So faces (and the whole body off course) looks sharp. But I saw many bodybuilders on afterparty - when they may drink again - how their faces changed quickly. Also offseason many bodybuilders (mainly on the amateur level) look GREAT.... Figure competitors or Models did not dehydrating so much, so they look softer! I think that magazines should bring more offseson pictures of bodybuilders too

Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Britt and Colette - both pictures looks great!

What I am doing now? I am pretty nervous because I have injury on the left shoulder and right elbow. I still trying to train but I have to change my training plan a lot.
    I think to skip the spring season - however I wish to stay in the National Team and it is tough. I wish to go to World Champ. in Summer and I have still my dream to compete in USA one day.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about your injuries Lada! Get them restede and come back stronger and bigger than ever.

Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super MOM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want as big of muscles as I can get naturally. considering I have never gotten big even when I was really trying to in college I may never see the mass that I deam of.

Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Here's a great shot.

Yes, her physique is beautiful! Oh, to have massive shoulders and arms like that!!

And to all you wonderful guys who appreciate women with muscle, thanks from all of us ladies working toward buff-dom here at this thread!

Originally Posted by Donica View Post
    And to all you wonderful guys who appreciate women with muscle, thanks from all of us ladies working toward buff-dom here at this thread!
    Donica, there isn't any need to thank anyone. Isn't this what the site and forum is supposed to be about, is people motivating and inspiring other people. I know I get alot of inspiration from alot of people here men and women and I have met a lot of really great people that are motivating and genually care about their fellow man (and woman). I am the one that should be thanking all of you!

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyEnough View Post
    I do!!!

I love thick, dense and mature muscularity on a lady and strive for it myself.
    I think there is lots of prejudice out there re: female muscle being associated with male features or wanting to look like a man!!!

Im all female, love my curves and train to build a muscular, firm and fit body.
    Your on the list! Sorry it took me so long, didn't notice anyone posted in the thread in the last few days.

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    dvsness
    Patrese
    Donica
    jacqhp
    Titania (of course!!!)
    goddessamazon
    strong kathy
    RImuscle
    Jules2007
    sacredwlkr
    Angelfish
    pitbullcavegirl
    Mrs_Muscles
    BlondeAmazon
    chicana_peach
    lulu81
    zani
    CrazyEnough
    Super MOM

39 so far!

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    I'm hurt... not all guys are like that ass... some of us respect and, dare I say, love, what ALL of you are doing, no matter what your goals are. It's guys like that, that gives the rest of us a bad name. sighs

Here is one of my favorites, Sarah Dunlap...the ultimate in beauty and strength to me. :-)
    http://www.gncproperformance.com/ima...rah_Dunlap.jpg
    I wasn't talking about you!!!! Your one the greatest supporters and so is egoatdoor. You guys are awesome!

I know it wasn't meant like that.

I guess it's the opposite as him. Ever since I have been a little boy, I have been drawn to women with strength and muscles. I have such a deep admiration for any woman that want to become strong and big. However, because most people do not see the beauty that I see, I have always had to hide it. But, here, is the one place that I can let it out and tell everyone how I feel, but at the same time, I don't want to be on that other side of the spectrum and sound like the perverted guy with a fetish, but because it has been bottled up for so long, when I tell a woman that, I am sometimes over enthusiastic and thus losing their respect.

Maybe this is a little off-topic but I had to get it out there. In order to truly change myself, I have to release all of my demons, and I really needed to get that out. I'm sorry if it offended anyone.
    You are definitely appreciated here! Please don't stop! You don't sound like a pervert either. I think everyone here loves that you are supportive. There are so few men that are that your uniqueness is even more appreciated!

Originally Posted by Super MOM View Post
    I want as big of muscles as I can get naturally. considering I have never gotten big even when I was really trying to in college I may never see the mass that I dream of.
    Your on the list!
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 01-19-2008 at 08:55 AM.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Britt and Colette - both pictures looks great!

What I am doing now? I am pretty nervous because I have injury on the left shoulder and right elbow. I still trying to train but I have to change my training plan a lot.
    I think to skip the spring season - however I wish to stay in the National Team and it is tough. I wish to go to World Champ. in Summer and I have still my dream to compete in USA one day.
    I hope your injuries don't hold you up too much and that you feel better soon. Really sorry about that.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Brian, I'd say she was talking about the asses, not guys like you and Ego who are awesomly supportive in all ways

As always, your presence here is deeply appreciated
    Yes Penny, thanks for saying that. I just assumed people would know I meant the asses and not the true supporters like Brian and egoatdoor (what is his name? I can't remember anything! It's an old age curse! lol). I need to think more before I post! I feel really bad that I have inadvertently hurt Brian!
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 01-19-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by egoatdoor View Post
    An observation that is right on dvsness.

In high school and college, I was always more drawn to women "jocks" which must say something about my "inner self" because I definitely was far from athletic myself at that time.

Since I started training the first time back in the 80s and began reading the industry mags and the such, I found female muscle to be much more attractive and yes, sexy, than the skinny string bean figure adored by the media and general public. This attraction has gotten stronger since I started training again eight years ago, built muscle of my own and adopted the bodybuilding "lifestyle" of "eating, training, resting cooking, cardio, etc etc etc. At this point in my life, getting into any "permanent situation" with anyone would be impossible unless this person is seriously into training because otherwise there is bound to be too much conflict in lifestyles. There have been few muscular women in the gyms I've trained in, but the couple I have met are much more interesting to talk to and have much more backbone/assertiveness than the regular "cardio queen" or male "gym rat" who make up the rest of the gym population.

I do not find the extreme size and muscularity and the side effect results of anabolic drugs (on the faces and the voices) seen in some of the larger women pros to be personally appealing, but I also say that every person should do whatever they want to do. Its not up to me to judge and they also have the right to do what they want and not worry about what others think.

I don't see it as a fetish, but then again, that's another method for the mss public to put us in the muscle business down.
    I must say that I'm surprised that your still single! Your pretty cool if I do say so myself

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    Yes Penny, thanks for saying that. I just assumed people would know I meant the asses and not the true supporters like Brian and egoatdoor (what is his name? I can't remember anything! It's an old age curse! lol). I need to think more before I post! I feel really bad that I have inadvertently hurt Brian!
    No worries at all. I think it was my own insecurities that caused me to say something about your post. I don't get many women extalling my good points so thank you for responding favorably to my little posts lol.

No worries at all. I think it was my own insecurities that caused me to say something about your post. I don't get many women extalling my good points so thank you for responding favorably to my little posts lol.
    *hug*

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

*BIG BEAR HUGS* for my fellow canuck!

aw don't let this thread die now! Where is everyone?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aw don't let this thread die now! Where is everyone?
    Holla!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh hai I want 15 inch arms to match my calves If they can get bigger naturally, that's great too! It might not seem that big but right now they're at about 12 flexed, so three more inches would make a big difference. My quads can stay the same size at about 21 in. but I want the fat mass to be replaced with muscle mass. I want my lat spread to get wider though and start lower if possible, but that's really an insertion thing. I just want to be as big as I can get naturally, so if I can get bigger than this, I absolutely will

Originally Posted by gfundaro View Post
    Oh hai I want 15 inch arms to match my calves If they can get bigger naturally, that's great too! It might not seem that big but right now they're at about 12 flexed, so three more inches would make a big difference. My quads can stay the same size at about 21 in. but I want the fat mass to be replaced with muscle mass. I want my lat spread to get wider though and start lower if possible, but that's really an insertion thing. I just want to be as big as I can get naturally, so if I can get bigger than this, I absolutely will
    I was wondering when you'd show up
    Your on the list!

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    dvsness
    Patrese
    Donica
    jacqhp
    Titania (of course!!!)
    goddessamazon
    strong kathy
    RImuscle
    Jules2007
    sacredwlkr
    Angelfish
    pitbullcavegirl
    Mrs_Muscles
    BlondeAmazon
    chicana_peach
    lulu81
    zani
    CrazyEnough
    Super MOM
    gfundaro

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yay!!

I am happy to announce that my arms have reached 13 inches flexed! They're the same unflexed as they were last month but that doesn't really concern me. The peak has gotten much better.

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yay!!

I am happy to announce that my arms have reached 13 inches flexed! They're the same unflexed as they were last month but that doesn't really concern me. The peak has gotten much better.
    ^^^ Yay! Congrats!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want big muscles!!!!! I hope to add some inches, especially on my scrawny 19.5" thighs. But I'll take the muscle where ever I can!

Yay!!

Good job gfundaro! You must be workin' hard

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    I want big muscles!!!!! I hope to add some inches, especially on my scrawny 19.5" thighs. But I'll take the muscle where ever I can!
    Your on the list! I have scrawny thighs too *sigh*

NotTooLate
    Bronwyn
    phytgrl
    Amanda76
    1972girl
    skizbees
    lopaw
    buff*n*stuff
    wv4X4mom
    HeatherAC
    Beklet
    bbbom
    sydnisd183
    do1more
    IronIc
    Bluerain
    fitinidaho
    nicoledominique
    Emoore
    MsFitness
    dvsness
    Patrese
    Donica
    jacqhp
    Titania (of course!!!)
    goddessamazon
    strong kathy
    RImuscle
    Jules2007
    sacredwlkr
    Angelfish
    pitbullcavegirl
    Mrs_Muscles
    BlondeAmazon
    chicana_peach
    lulu81
    zani
    CrazyEnough
    Super MOM
    gfundaro
    freebirdmac

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Hi thanks all,
    I am back on track and trying to be harder... today after full-body training I could not imagine the veins on my arms - see. I was almost scared, but happy that probbably FINALLY I start to have the quality I need....

*drools* Those are some fantastic arms Lada! Great progress!!!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi thanks all,
    I am back on track and trying to be harder... today after full-body training I could not imagine the veins on my arms - see. I was almost scared, but happy that probbably FINALLY I start to have the quality I need....
    Wow!! Now those are arms!

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Wow!! Now those are arms!
    Yours are great too freebird! Don't sell yourself short! Keep up the great work!

Hi thanks all,
    I am back on track and trying to be harder... today after full-body training I could not imagine the veins on my arms - see. I was almost scared, but happy that probably FINALLY I start to have the quality I need....
    Damn girl, you got some nice arms! I'm jealous of your back too, nice V shape.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

I changed my avi to a bicep pic because I like that idea and I'm sick of my other one. Please don't comment blsmith! *hiding from blsmith* I've only been lifting free weights for 6 months so please don't laugh! LOL
    I know, of all people *I* start a thread about big muscles LOL I can't help it if I got hooked already!
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 01-27-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    I changed my avi to a bicep pic because I like that idea and I'm sick of my other one. Please don't comment blsmith! *hiding from blsmith* I've only been lifting free weights for 6 months so please don't laugh! LOL
    I know, of all people *I* start a thread about big muscles LOL I can't help it if I got hooked already!
    Your arm looks great! And don't kid yourself, they are bigger than most of the women around you. We just happen to be in some amazing company on this forum.

And thanks blsmith, hopefully in another 12 weeks they will look even better.

Hi all, thanks for those words, they are very supportive for me.

Gaining a muscle mass is always a long distance run..

NotTooLate as well as freebirdmac - you have nice shape girls, be patient and it will come.....

I wish to break 15" border.... I had 14" and something... I think most I had 14"75" or so.....but it was offseason. My dream is to have 15" RIPPED!!! (and I believe I will achieve it one day).