Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3091
    Jellyfishee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like some big muscles!
    All my guy friends are like "ew, really?" when I tell them. B)

ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's big to you? I really like the Dana Linn Bailey look; to me, that's big muscles. I posted a pic on FB of a bikini pro, Ashley Kaltwasser. Some people i know think that's ripped/jacked/what have you.

Always work harder.

All glory to G-d.

Never do the envy, jealousy, hater and insecure stuff. Be the hustler, the well-wisher, the go-getter

Jellyfishee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ruichiux View Post
    What's big to you? I really like the Dana Linn Bailey look; to me, that's big muscles. I posted a pic on FB of a bikini pro, Ashley Kaltwasser. Some people i know think that's ripped/jacked/what have you.
    Not steriods big, but past 'toned'. I would love for it to show a bit without flexing.

Just looked up Ashley, and she looks good.
    Also just looked up Dana, wow! I would not mind looking like that, but it seems a bit unobtainable to me personally.

YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would big look good on someone whos 112 lbs?

im super skinny and i never work out my arms cause their like twigs already....
    PC Gamer|Counter-Strike Global Offensive MISC |

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Sibaby

If you can't tell I'm trolling ..you're tight. Zzz
    Not phased.

ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ruichiux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jellyfishee View Post
    Not steriods big, but past 'toned'. I would love for it to show a bit without flexing.

Just looked up Ashley, and she looks good.
    Also just looked up Dana, wow! I would not mind looking like that, but it seems a bit unobtainable to me personally.
    Yea, I'm sure she has some special help and it's not feasible for me w/o said help but it is an aesthetic look.

Always work harder.

All glory to G-d.

Never do the envy, jealousy, hater and insecure stuff. Be the hustler, the well-wisher, the go-getter

f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YesBaby View Post

I don't think you can be big and 112...

I look pretty tiny at my weight and I am significantly shorter than you.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you were to get big you wouldn't be 112 lbs, at your height I'd say you'd have to be around 145-150lbs to look and be big

look at Dana Linn Bailey stats since we already mentioned her
    Weight: 132-134 lbs
    125-127 lbs contest
    Height: 5'4"

again at 112, your arms are going to look like noodles you can't get away from that .

Think about it, even at contest weight and only 5'4" tall she is over 10lbs heavier than you and contest size Dana isn't very big
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean, I was probably considered 'big' at 112... that was close to my stage weight this past go 'round (October/November).... but I'm 5'2" (ish)

Now that I'm out of competition, I would probably consider myself to actually look big, closer to 130 now.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    If you were to get big you wouldn't be 112 lbs, at your height I'd say you'd have to be around 145-150lbs to look and be big

125-127 lbs contest

again at 112, your arms are going to look like noodles you can't get away from that .

Think about it, even at contest weight and only 5'4" tall she is over 10lbs heavier than you and contest size Dana isn't very big
    Yeah the problem is super skinny arms and gaining weight . For the life of me I can't like do it . I been trying everything . Also I think what's happened is my body is used to small intakes of food . Only when I'm statving can I actually finish a decent sized meal.

I am not actually looking to be very muscular I was just thinking should I even bother working out my arms or will they look weird .

Not phased.

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah the problem is super skinny arms and gaining weight . For the life of me I can't like do it . I been trying everything . Also I think what's happened is my body is used to small intakes of food . Only when I'm statving can I actually finish a decent sized meal.

I am not actually looking to be very muscular I was just thinking should I even bother working out my arms or will they look weird .
    I swear nothing beats eating when you want to build muscles and gain some size on your arms

I am kidding (kinda), first of all I think you look great at your current weight and I think you'd look just as good if you added 20-30lbs , @5'8" you have some room before you actually look big

your arms look balanced with the rest of your body there is no reason to not work them , they will not look weird..

don't be afraid of gaining weight , aesthetic wise you can only improve by gaining weight and even your health, energy levels and overall performance will improve

I don't know how to try and be helpful without sounding harsh but you are definitely underweight , it's hard to get passed that mental fear of getting fat but I assure you
    if you gained 30lbs and did it right with the training and all you will look like a superhero..

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    I mean, I was probably considered 'big' at 112... that was close to my stage weight this past go 'round (October/November).... but I'm 5'2" (ish)

Now that I'm out of competition, I would probably consider myself to actually look big, closer to 130 now.
    perception

I swear nothing beats eating when you want to build muscles and gain some size on your arms

I am kidding (kinda), first of all I think you look great at your current weight and I think you'd look just as good if you added 20-30lbs , @5'8" you have some room before you actually look big

your arms look balanced with the rest of your body there is no reason to not work them , they will not look weird..

don't be afraid of gaining weight , aesthetic wise you can only improve by gaining weight and even your health, energy levels and overall performance will improve

I don't know how to try and be helpful without sounding harsh but you are definitely underweight , it's hard to get passed that mental fear of getting fat but I assure you
    if you gained 30lbs and did it right with the training and all you will look like a superhero..
    Oh its not offensive with its the truth. I am underweight and I want to ideally be 125 -130.
    Maybe in the future my metabolism will slow down a bit. I will work out on my arms however, thanks for the advice

Not phased.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also I think what's happened is my body is used to small intakes of food.
    This tends to be a big issue for people who feel they have a "fast metabolism" or "can't gain weight." You're just used to small portions. Try to increase the volume a bit each day, add liquid calories (juices, milk), calorie dense foods like nuts/nut butters, higher calorie yogurts, red meat more often than leaner versions, etc. If you aren't tracking calories, you should, as it'll make it easier to track adding more calories steadily over time. As opposed to jumping up a lot in one morning, and feeling too uncomfortable to eat much the rest of the day.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Oh its not offensive with its the truth. I am underweight and I want to ideally be 125 -130.
    Maybe in the future my metabolism will slow down a bit. I will work out on my arms however, thanks for the advice
    don't fear the calories , you are in charge if you want to be 125-130 then go for it .. you'll look stronger , feel stronger and more confident
    just look around here and see how some of the girls your height can look at that weight or even more , they rock

Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jordanalofthus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iv been putting onmuscle pretty quickly and I love it. I dont neeed to go to the treadmill. I like lifting weights its fun to be big. Its fun to throw around more weight than some guys to haha

FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallenAngel80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in my first bulk so I really have no goals as such (currently) for how big I want to get. I just know that when I finished my cut I was pretty shapeless and now that I am 6 months into my bulk I feel I have more shape. I am hoping to keep going for another 6 months and then cut to see what is underneath. I guess I'd like it to look obvious to other people that I lift weights as I am proud of it, but as long as I know then that's all that matters ultimately
    - Fallen Angel -

Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169571783

Training PRs: 170/104/260
    Meet PRs: 149/93/220

Goals: 200/132/300

Goddrivesajeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was blessed with muscles who respond extremely well and rapidly to growth, so I've never had any problem bulking. All my guy friends would say ''man I wish I had arms like you'' and mind you if they worked at it long enough they COULD. But yeah, having ''big'' muscles does depend on your genetics and body shape a lot.

f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000) f00d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ruichiux View Post
    lol who?
    B:185 S:295 D:345 @ around 130.♀
    130 strict press @ 129.
    17 strict unbroken dead hang pullups - will make it 25 by the end of 2017.
    1rm pullup: + 60lbs for sure, 70lbs chin to the bar not sure if above - will make it 90lbs by the end of 2017.
    unathletic unaesthetic powerlifter/strong(wo)man crew

pWanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the little toned look but I respect any girl who wants to do actual muscle building

Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100) Joan94 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    There is always so much discussion on these boards about women who don't have to fear getting too huge because it's very hard for women to get extremely muscular without steroids or insanely co-operative genes. Some of the male bodybuilders even wonder why we would ask questions about various weight training methods because we aren't going for mass and strength. *rolls eyes* I always wonder when I read these posts if there are any women here who WANT to get large muscles. I personally would love to get large muscles even though it's unlikely that I could achieve this at my age and starting point. I would be overjoyed if I looked like I would rip the seams of my sleeves apart. At my age I don't care what anyone else thinks and I want to see how far I can go for ME and me alone. I would like to see more discussion about methods to achieve this instead of all of the assumptions that we don't want this look. How many other women are there here who WANT large muscles?

i Know that this thread is too old but i think its Awesome ,i agree with you ,before 2 years i wanted to jump into bodybuilding but i Knew nothing about it and every time i asked online about "women bodybuilding"

the answer was : "WOmen don't be afraid of getting bulky"

"Can lifting heavy weights make you bulky? Not if you're a woman"

“Will lifting heavy weights make me big?”

"how to get a big booty, lift Iron Ladies "

"how to TONE (GOD IF I CAN erase one word from existence it will be the word "TONED" I HATE IT "

"women have low Testosterone levels that's why you can't get bulky "
    then they will show you a female Celebrity that looks like a toothpick and they call her Toned

OKAY WE GET IT !
    they NEVER talk about women who WANTS big Muscles ,we know that we can't build big muscles like how men does,we get it we Understand it ,BUT STILL ,our muscles are not made of plastic ,we can build bigger muscles we can do waaay more than just toning !

they never tell you what to do if you want to go big (they have all kind of solutions for men who face difficulties when it comes to building big muscles ) And bodybuilding Articles in MOST bodybuilding websites ??????!!! every time i read one of them i remember James brown singing " It's A Man's Man's Man's World"
    those articles are ALWAYS dedicated to men ,calculators ?? the same "How to get Monster biceps to impress girls" that's one of the Articles i red ,they never think about Female Athletes ,Strong women ,female wrestlers ,cross fit chicks ,female Bodybuilders or Just a woman who wants to get big for herself because SHE LIKES IT !

i don't want women to get a special treatment ,No ,i just want them to include us in the BB world ,they need to STOP separating women from men ,its not just a "men's club " anymore !!

most women articles and programs are there to make you look "toned" and get a big @rse ,if thats what they want then it okay!

anyway ,i educated myself about bodybuilding and nutrition i did my homework before i even touch a barbell ,i started right ,i forgot about "men" section and "women" section

i lost the small amount of extra BF i got to create a good base to bulk on ,now i am eating big,lifting big ,taking some supplements,resting , waiting and a good program (that's what it takes )

i want to build muscle as much as i can and to reach my Genetic Muscular Potential , if my Genetics will allow me to get really big then i will get really big !

also you look Amazing ,good luck with your goals ,lots of love .
    Last edited by Joan94; 08-27-2016 at 02:03 PM.

kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10) kylescislow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Me. I like wearing muscle fit shirts even though my arms aren't big. Sometimes the cuff feels tight around my arms, but after a couple hours, the sleeve loosens up ):

kgecko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do. I'm built for it, I've always built muscle well when I stick to it, but sticking is the hard part. I've fallen off the fitness and strength wagon hard, but am getting back to it now. I want people to notice the muscles. I am strong, but I want it to be seen. 😃
    What is the one thing I can change?
    Myself.

SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) SportsDumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)

125-127 lbs contest

It is hard for a girl to get too big even if they are lifting big. A lot comes down to body weight, if you aren't that heavy weight wise you can't be too big. 5'7 and 120 you can't be too big.

Authenti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think theres only about 70 or so pro females in the world - exclusive club if you can get there. Poor, unwaged and frowned upon by many, but exclusive.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Authenti View Post
    I think theres only about 70 or so pro females in the world - exclusive club if you can get there. Poor, unwaged and frowned upon by many, but exclusive.
    I am pretty sure there's more than 70 IFBB pros in the world. Did you mean Women's Bodybuilding pros?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

HelenGrey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm working on it

Faster than Yesterday SprinterChick's Avatar
    SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000) SprinterChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me.

I want boulder shoulders, thick muscular legs, bulging traps, the whole package. Think of the more muscley CrossFit girls, that would be the goal. I actually find it very empowering train for the muscles to grow when society focuses on women being small. "Toned" just isn't as built as I want to be.

minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My arms are lean and toned. Not sure I'd ever be able to achieve really big arms, but I'm also not striving for them. But I do think girls with big muscles look awesome

Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Janet1966 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Add me... Like to be much bigger and more muscular as possible...

I thing big muscle makes me more confident, more beautiful and more sexy...
    More power, more muscle... Eat clean, train as hard as possible

SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoapQueen87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just want my body tight and to fit in my clothes lol. I have a very broad back, so honestly, I don't think I would want to build anymore muscle, but let's see what things look like once I lose a good 15 lbs.
    But then again, I LOOOOVE watching my shoulders and triceps go to work when I lift and I am so proud of my muscle curves. So I guess, I'm just happy with progress no matter how it "looks".
    But I hate it when I hear people say how muscles on a woman look gross. I think it's very sexy! I just don't like having to wear a size L t shirt bc my back and arms are so big lol.
    Every. Day. Counts.