Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)

How many of you women want BIG muscles?

There is always so much discussion on these boards about women who don't have to fear getting too huge because it's very hard for women to get extremely muscular without steroids or insanely co-operative genes. Some of the male bodybuilders even wonder why we would ask questions about various weight training methods because we aren't going for mass and strength. *rolls eyes* I always wonder when I read these posts if there are any women here who WANT to get large muscles. I personally would love to get large muscles even though it's unlikely that I could achieve this at my age and starting point. I would be overjoyed if I looked like I would rip the seams of my sleeves apart. At my age I don't care what anyone else thinks and I want to see how far I can go for ME and me alone. I would like to see more discussion about methods to achieve this instead of all of the assumptions that we don't want this look. How many other women are there here who WANT large muscles?
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually, your age is in your favour. If you have a look around on the boards here, you will see it is usually the women in their mid 30s and beyond that have an easier time building muscle. This is because your oestrogen levels begin to drop and you have comparatively higher levels of testosterone.

How big do I want to get? A fair bit bigger... I want the kind of arms, legs and delts that make people say "whoa, SHE works out!"
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think theres only about 70 or so pro females in the world - exclusive club if you can get there. Poor, unwaged and frowned upon by many, but exclusive.

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to have big muscles and I am lucky I have a genetics for building it.

I was heavyweight and I had almost 15 around my biceps naturally, but the quality was not so good.

Now I think it is good to have enough muscles but with some good quality... Big but not thick muscles are not looking good.....

Unfortunatelly my genetics allows me to have big muscles but I need a lot of time for cutting and cleaning my body from the bodyfat :-( ... and off course it means shorter time for bulking each year....

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to look cut but not big or bulky. I lift hard, and i want to gain more mass esp. in my legs, but I'd rather look more like a fitness model than a body builder.

phytgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I first got interested in Body building it was when Creavalle and everson were competing.. back then thought it was awesome, and so many people would say it looked awful.. lol. now fitness girls are the it thing and they are essentially the bodybuilders of the 80's ... I love the look of well developed muscles in women and genetically only a few have the ability to put some natural size on.. I know I gain muscle pretty well ...I'm in my 30's now and my estrogen should be dropping so anyhow,i'm still so tempted to dive right in and do it,It takes so much time and devotion.. I've always dreamed of competing.... But for me female bodybuilding is the physique I like most..

R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50) R8TDSXY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Questionable????????

I don't really like the bulky looking woman, to me women start looking a little to transvestic like, but it is my personal opinion. I aslo grew up with looking at and admiring women such as Corey Everson, but I guess it's to each's own.
    .......Leadership demands constant achievement
    .......You are what you think about
    .......Don't settle for less than what you want

GRWN&SXXXY

wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have struggles with this question myself. Being new to the weight training world, I really have no idea how my body is going to respond in the long run. For me losing weight and building muscle seems to be a science that I have yet to completely comprehend.

To be honest, I really have no desire to be have a small fitness figure but at the same time, I want to wear a t-shirt and shorts and have it be known that I do work out. I really don't mind being "a big girl" because I really can't see myself being a 130 pound woman (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that in the least) I just don't think that I was born to be that small. Some days I just tell myself that I should just go with the flow and what happens happens and then other days I get frustrated and wonder if I will have to lose another 30 pounds to prove that I have been working my butt off.

There has to me a middle ground in there somewhere but I'm just not sure where it is. I envy those women who have naturally achieved huge gains but at the same time, I more envious of those who have made nice gains yet retained the feminine look.
    You can't bull$hit a bull$hitter....

"I wanna be 1" greater than great"

NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Actually, your age is in your favour. If you have a look around on the boards here, you will see it is usually the women in their mid 30s and beyond that have an easier time building muscle. This is because your oestrogen levels begin to drop and you have comparatively higher levels of testosterone.
    Actually someone else on the boards here said this recently:

quote "Testosterone falls for women, too, and they become estrogen dominant during menopause and both these affect the ration of lean tissue to fat." end quote

so if this is true then I don't have much to look forward to.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to have a body like Anja Langer's back when she was competing...she isn't huge by today's standards but was probably considered so back in the day.

Originally Posted by wv4x4mom View Post
    There has to me a middle ground in there somewhere but I'm just not sure where it is. I envy those women who have naturally achieved huge gains but at the same time, I more envious of those who have made nice gains yet retained the feminine look.
    Have you seen BlondeAmazon's profile. I think she fits your description. Muscular yet feminine. Perfect in my opinion.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/BlondeAmazon/

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I would love to have a body like Anja Langer's back when she was competing...she isn't huge by today's standards but was probably considered so back in the day.

http://www.anjalanger.com/PhotoPages...tition-04.html

The girl had it goin' on! *dreaming*

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wv4x4mom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    Have you seen BlondeAmazon's profile. I think she fits your description. Muscular yet feminine. Perfect in my opinion.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/BlondeAmazon/

Unbelievable....she defiantly has it going on!!

I can't imagine myself looking that awesome but it would be quite evident when wearing a t-shirt and shorts that you are throwing around a few weights here and there...lol

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I would like to get more muscle and get cut.When I first started working out it was for weight loss and started lifting b/c I did not like the no arms and no legs look and at 5'2 people started calling me tiny.Now I do it for me for fun and as a hobby.These days I want to get big and dont care what people think, it has became a big part of who I am and has made my life much better. I dont if I will ever get big but im going to keep trying as long as I can.

(no steroids)

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

There is always so much discussion on these boards about women who don't have to fear getting too huge because it's very hard for women to get extremely muscular without steroids or insanely co-operative genes. Some of the male bodybuilders even wonder why we would ask questions about various weight training methods because we aren't going for mass and strength. *rolls eyes* I always wonder when I read these posts if there are any women here who WANT to get large muscles. I personally would love to get large muscles even though it's unlikely that I could achieve this at my age and starting point. I would be overjoyed if I looked like I would rip the seams of my sleeves apart. At my age I don't care what anyone else thinks and I want to see how far I can go for ME and me alone. I would like to see more discussion about methods to achieve this instead of all of the assumptions that we don't want this look. How many other women are there here who WANT large muscles?
    That's right girl, it's about how YOU want to look for YOU. Although I personally don't want huge muscles, I believe everyone is entitled to their preference. No matter how one looks, someone, somewhere, will have a critique...so make you happy. T

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ditto, just because I don't want to get real big doesn't mean i don't have a huge amount of respect for those who have, and continue to work hard to reach their goals.

...and your point WAS???? lopaw's Avatar
    lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) lopaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscles.
    Big.
    I want 'em!

Recently while on a train trip with my GF, we were playfully arm wrestling when a huge guy walked by and said "Jesus - look at the guns on you"!
    Needless to say, I was quite happy!

So far we have Bronwyn, phytgrl, Amanda76, 1972girl, skizbees, lopaw, buff*n*stuff and wv4X4mom besides myself and I take it the rest prefer the fitness model look. By BIG muscles I mean BIG, not the fitness model definition. Old school female bodybuilders or current bodybuilders is what I'm talking about. I am disappointed that there are so few. There has to be more. *tapping foot* Those of us who want big muscles need to form a club or something on BB.com
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 11-06-2007 at 09:10 AM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by lopaw View Post
    Muscles.
    Big.
    I want 'em!

Recently while on a train trip with my GF, we were playfully arm wrestling when a huge guy walked by and said "Jesus - look at the guns on you"!
    Needless to say, I was quite happy!
    Where's the pics! I wanna see

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Here is an example of the kind of thing that gets on my nerves. This article from Muscle and Fitness Hers seems to stress the following as a major concern for the writer to get across:

quote "Or perhaps you think it will make you bigger--even massively muscular--which obviously isn't your goal for training hard and eating right.

The real question is: Does creatine work for women or against them? Taken correctly, as described here, creatine can enhance performance and add a little lean body mass without making you massive." end quote

Who says getting massively muscular is *obviously* not our goal? Even if we personally don't think we can get massively muscular why is it assumed this isn't our goal? Grrr....... and this coming from the better of the *female* bodybuilding magazines. I don't even *glance* at the other fitness mags.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post93621493

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Here is an example of the kind of thing that gets on my nerves. This article from Muscle and Fitness Hers seems to stress the following as a major concern for the writer to get across:

quote "Or perhaps you think it will make you bigger--even massively muscular--which obviously isn't your goal for training hard and eating right.

The real question is: Does creatine work for women or against them? Taken correctly, as described here, creatine can enhance performance and add a little lean body mass without making you massive." end quote

Who says getting massively muscular is *obviously* not our goal? Even if we personally don't think we can get massively muscular why is it assumed this isn't our goal? Grrr....... and this coming from the better of the *female* bodybuilding magazines. I don't even *glance* at the other fitness mags.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post93621493
    Cuz M&F are full of doody-heads? That f(a)tness magazine is aimed at out of shape women who don't want "man muscles" and think that they'll change genders in a week and their men (or women) won't want them because they are "strong" and "initimidating"; oh yeah...diet and weight loss tips scattered around too. I currently don't take creatine (I ran out..grr.). I want to get bigger muscles like Lenda Murray.

Originally Posted by skizbees View Post
    Cuz M&F are full of doody-heads? That f(a)tness magazine is aimed at out of shape women who don't want "man muscles" and think that they'll change genders in a week and their men (or women) won't want them because they are "strong" and "initimidating"; oh yeah...diet and weight loss tips scattered around too. I currently don't take creatine (I ran out..grr.). I want to get bigger muscles like Lenda Murray.
    Agreed. Are there any better mags? Are there any aimed at women who WANT to look like bodybuilders?

I am adding you to my list of women who WANT to look like a bodybuilder. Lenda Murray rocks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAaqTBrOx4Q
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 11-05-2007 at 10:33 PM.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I learn more from the men's magazines as far as advice on progressive poundage, variation exercises, tips on ignoring bs myths about bodybuilding, etc. There was a blond bodybuilder featured in some pages of MD somewhere (I think the July 07 issue, I don't remember) my height, but she outweighs me by 10 pounds and has crazy conditioning. I wish there was a major bodybuilding magazine for women that would address the criticism. No weaklings or super amazons I guess.

Arnold Amateur finalist Bronwyn's Avatar
    Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bronwyn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, Lenda Murray is the greatest ever....

I start to workout after I saw "Double Impact" with Corey.....later I found out Anja Langer - so great too....

But I think Tina Lockwood -one of the biggest -is very nice too.....

My goal is to have a little bit bigger muscles (I am 164cm and I want to have about 60-61kg LEAN mass (about 134 lbs)). But I was beaten many times by smaller but more ripped and more lean girls - so I think being big is not an advantage.
    If I may choose I will be smaller but better with lower amount of bodyfat. :-)

So far we only have Bronwyn, phytgrl, Amanda76, 1972girl, skizbees, lopaw and probably wv4X4mom besides myself and I take it the rest prefer the fitness model look. By BIG muscles I mean BIG, not the fitness model definition. Old school female bodybuilders or current bodybuilders is what I'm talking about. I am disappointed that there are so few. There has to be more. *tapping foot* Those of us who want big muscles need to form a club or something on BB.com
    I second the club for women who want BIG MUSCLES.

I too get so tired of people telling me that there is no need to work out hard and heavy because I will never get big. How do they know? More than likely not....but some of us just may be one of those "genetic freaks" who can and will get huge. How will we know if we don't give it a shot.

As I stated before, I have nothing against smaller framed fitness model types, as a matter of fact, I respect any women who puts time and energy into making herself feel and look her best. I am just not one of those smaller framed women. Maybe because I have always been on the bigger end of the scale, I assume that I am not capable of achieving that type of body.

It is personal choice as to how each and every one of us wants our bodies to look. As we all know, there will always be a group who will look at you and say "oh good grief, why would she want to look like that" and then there will be another group who will be saying "gosh, if only I could look like that". There is no chance in hell that anyone can make everyone happy. But if you make you happy....the battle has been won!!

I know this kinda turned into a rant but I feel much better now. I'm glad to see that others share my thoughts. I am a big girl who wants big muscles and I am not ashamed to admit it.

buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff*n*stuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Count me in!

I want bigger! However, I'm natural so I know I will never get huge. But I will always strive for bigger and stronger!

I second the club for women who want BIG MUSCLES.
    Oh good, someone likes my idea

I too get so tired of people telling me that there is no need to work out hard and heavy because I will never get big. How do they know? More than likely not....but some of us just may be one of those "genetic freaks" who can and will get huge. How will we know if we don't give it a shot.
    I agree, no one knows who will get big. We just have to try and see what happens.

There is no chance in hell that anyone can make everyone happy. But if you make you happy....the battle has been won!!
    Yes! We work for ourselves and we please ourselves.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Originally Posted by buff*n*stuff View Post
    I want bigger! However, I'm natural so I know I will never get huge. But I will always strive for bigger and stronger!
    I've added you to my list. I want to train naturally too but we can still gain to our potential. That's what matters.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stella summers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I strive for big muscles because I am genetically skinny-fat. However, I was blessed with broad shoulders, a tiny waist, and child-bearing hips, which is definitely in my favor. So, being a little Asian girl, I would love nothing more than to pack on muscles to counter my somewhat frail build.

I LOVE the fullness and roundness of strong-looking buff thighs and calves, but unfortunately I have a little bit of the chicken legs going on. I gain all my fat on my thighs/hips, and my lower body is my trouble area with building muscle.

x2, although I'm more annoyed with people telling me to stop lifting heavy in fear of me waking up the following morning as The Incredible Hulk.
    Last edited by stella summers; 11-06-2007 at 09:43 AM.

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me me me me me