Registered User bomberodescarga's Avatar
    bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why am I eating so much when I work out so much?

I was on a very tight diet for 2 months now. The keyword being "was". I started wrestling practice for a week and now I'm eating a lot more than I was. I'm talking adding at least a thousand calories each day. I noticed this happened last year and all the years I've been wrestling.

Last year I was wresting at the 135 lb weight class. Early in the season (when practice didn't begin) I was easily making 133 lbs without a sweat. Then during the mid-season to the late-season I started bloating myself up to 148 lbs. My body cannot stop eating. The summer following the wrestling season I dropped down to 139 lbs again because I was less hungry.

Within the past 6 hours I've consumed 6 meatballs, 3 pieces of french bread, 1 cup of spaghetti, 2 pieces of cake with icing, 3 cookies, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of lemonade, 1 cup of water, 2 "BK Whoppers".

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bomberodescarga View Post
    I was on a very tight diet for 2 months now. The keyword being "was". I started wrestling practice for a week and now I'm eating a lot more than I was. I'm talking adding at least a thousand calories each day. I noticed this happened last year and all the years I've been wrestling.

Last year I was wresting at the 135 lb weight class. Early in the season (when practice didn't begin) I was easily making 133 lbs without a sweat. Then during the mid-season to the late-season I started bloating myself up to 148 lbs. My body cannot stop eating. The summer following the wrestling season I dropped down to 139 lbs again because I was less hungry.

Within the past 6 hours I've consumed 6 meatballs, 3 pieces of french bread, 1 cup of spaghetti, 2 pieces of cake with icing, 3 cookies, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of lemonade, 1 cup of water, 2 "BK Whoppers".
    that seems like a nice cheat ur racking up there right there..

Put this into perspective.. since ur wrestling during this part of the season ur going to need to have to up ur calories because of what ur body is expanding during practice.. and since ur burning so many calories during that time ur going to need to fuel ur body with more food instead of what u normally take in on a normal day when ur mostly sedentary

wrestlers work hard as hell and u train ur body very vigurously.. i woulndt be surprised if ur burning close to 700+ calories during a practice or whatnot.. ur going to have to replace these calories somehow .. just try and keep ur food choices a lot cleaner then BK and cake.. and u wont see as many gains because they are very calorie dense.. along with ur pasta..

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    when i lift and am very active i tend to be hungrier. don't exactly know why that is. i just go with it and try to control myself

how is your sleeping? if you dont sleep enough certain hormones that play roles in how hungry you are throughout the day and what types of foods you are craving
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Registered User bomberodescarga's Avatar
    bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50) bomberodescarga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    that seems like a nice cheat ur racking up there right there..

Put this into perspective.. since ur wrestling during this part of the season ur going to need to have to up ur calories because of what ur body is expanding during practice.. and since ur burning so many calories during that time ur going to need to fuel ur body with more food instead of what u normally take in on a normal day when ur mostly sedentary

wrestlers work hard as hell and u train ur body very vigurously.. i woulndt be surprised if ur burning close to 700+ calories during a practice or whatnot.. ur going to have to replace these calories somehow .. just try and keep ur food choices a lot cleaner then BK and cake.. and u wont see as many gains because they are very calorie dense.. along with ur pasta..
    Gotcha. So I can eat more just not eating the wrong things right?

Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    when i lift and am very active i tend to be hungrier. don't exactly know why that is. i just go with it and try to control myself

how is your sleeping? if you dont sleep enough certain hormones that play roles in how hungry you are throughout the day and what types of foods you are craving
    Yeah lately I've only been getting 5-6 hours of sleep and I sleep again during the day for about 30 mins (sometimes more than 4 hours if I don't have an alarm clock around).

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    when i lift and am very active i tend to be hungrier. don't exactly know why that is.
    Same. After a REALLY GOOD workout, I tend to go a bit nuts, but with non-cheat foods.
    Think 8 cups skim milk, whey, Big 100, oats, cc, brown rice, chicken, lima beans, carrots, yogurt... all within 3 hours. Youch.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah cardio doesnt really increase my hunger even though it increases my calorie expendure, but lifting really makes it insane. i guess cos lifting puts so much strain on your body so you release a lot of cortisol or w/e and after that anabolic hormones or w/e and ur body just wants food to grow? cuttin btw

my lifting sessions r seriously intense btw, i have a preworkout meal always but sometimes i take 5 minutes off to eat something in between or else i feel like fainting by the end of my workout.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    yeah cardio doesnt really increase my hunger even though it increases my calorie expendure, but lifting really makes it insane. i guess cos lifting puts so much strain on your body so you release a lot of cortisol or w/e and after that anabolic hormones or w/e and ur body just wants food to grow? cuttin btw

my lifting sessions r seriously intense btw, i have a preworkout meal always but sometimes i take 5 minutes off to eat something in between or else i feel like fainting by the end of my workout.
    cardio blunts hunger... if anything.. and i feel the same after a great workout x2 on that.. im coming back to my dorm just craving a shake or something to get down on such as a bagel or something to go along with my shake

and to spotty yeah i hear you about eating like crazy around my workout

without about 4 hours ill take in oats, 2 servings of whey, bagel, brown rice, chicken, sweet potatoes adds up to over 1k of my calores in the first 4 hours of the day.. haha