Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)

how much milk in 1 serving of protein shake?

i dont know how people put 2 scoops per shake, i mean you pour about 500ml of milk in right? i put one scoop in + 500ml of milk and it still doesnt mix all in
    there are like chunks at the bottom... is it just this particular protein powder that im using? should i switch to more popular ones like ON? do they work well?
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikd154 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i mix my whey with 8oz of skim milk and 8oz of water, except for PWO which is just 16oz of water

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anywhere from 8-20 oz depending how thick you want it...
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

Taking it Seriously Now.. Cortic's Avatar
    Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cortic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

yes you goose! Protein poweder with larger granules (so to speak) are very hard to just mix up in a shaker or spoon. Just grab a good protein powder (e.g. ON) with very fine granules.

No more lumps!
    Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cortic
    The first muscle group to stimulate in bodybuilding should be your brain!
    Sorry, the irony of this signature just made me laugh . If you don't understand why, I doubt I can help you.

Anyways, it really doesn't matter on the amount of milk used (don't drown yourself), as long as it fits into your daily intake values.

For the mixing issues, I'd suspect the culprit to be your powder. Optimum Nutrition works decently for mixing, but I still got small clumps with their chocolate mint (never getting that again). I prefer Pro-rated's product, which is cheaper, mixes better, and to me tastes better - I have a review of it in the product reviews section I think. Another good one is Dymatize's product. I've had a couple of their flavors, and again I think it's superior to Optimum Nutrition for a comparable price.

Tinyman
    I remember being relevant.

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the replies guys! helped alot
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ezra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just use water.