davob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Moved to Vancouver Canada - Cheapest Supplements?

Hi,

I have just moved to Vancouver Canada from Australia. I have always ordered my supplements from the US, and I'm wondering about the cheapest way to order supplements in Canada.

Thanks,
    Dave

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    its still pretty cheap to order from bb.com
    i dont know if there are any popeye's locations in vancouver, but you can always find out
    **Canadian Crew**

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still cheaper from bodybuilding.com and the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US dollar right now, so it's even cheaper than it used to be.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

davob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Veeshmack View Post
    its still pretty cheap to order from bb.com
    i dont know if there are any popeye's locations in vancouver, but you can always find out
    thanks

What import duties/taxes can i expect to pay?
    Is there anything that i can't import?
    eg. in Aus, we couldn't import anything with dairy (without a permit)

Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000) Veeshmack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davob View Post
    thanks

What import duties/taxes can i expect to pay?
    Is there anything that i can't import?
    eg. in Aus, we couldn't import anything with dairy (without a permit)
    there are apparently duties, i have yet to pay them, it was something like only 3% do. uhmm, you cant import yohimbe i think, and vitamin K up to a certain amount, l-cartinine. i dont have all the figures, but i have had no problems.
    shipping is a little more expensive to canada than it is to the US, but its still really good pricing
    **Canadian Crew**

TheSecret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would open a po box and pick them up yourself.

I live in Surrey, BC, so for me it was easiest to just go and open a PO box in point roberts and have my supps shipped up there and then drive them across, only takes me about 45 minutes to pick them up. You will just have to pay 6% GST when you bring them back and the customs agent there are very easy to deal with they dont give you a hard time. If you have them shipped from US into Canada you may get the order stopped by health canada and sent back if any of the products you are ordering have banned ingredients in Canada. I have shipped products into Canada with some banned ingredients which I was not even aware where banned like BCAA's and had the packaged sent back. I was out of supps for 3 weeks because of this and it was a big headache.

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
    I live in Surrey, BC, so for me it was easiest to just go and open a PO box in point roberts and have my supps shipped up there and then drive them across, only takes me about 45 minutes to pick them up. You will just have to pay 6% GST when you bring them back and the customs agent there are very easy to deal with they dont give you a hard time. If you have them shipped from US into Canada you may get the order stopped by health canada and sent back if any of the products you are ordering have banned ingredients in Canada. I have shipped products into Canada with some banned ingredients which I was not even aware where banned like BCAA's and had the packaged sent back. I was out of supps for 3 weeks because of this and it was a big headache.
    we're not allowed to ship BCAA's over the border? when did this happen?
    **Canadian Crew**

TheSecret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BCAA's was one of the supplement they were claiming was banned, I couldnt believe it! This was about 11months ago.

BCAA's was one of the supplement they were claiming was banned, I couldnt believe it! This was about 11months ago.
    well then....
    i've never heard anyone else say BCAA's were stopped at customs. i got a tub of xtend last week too which has BCAAs
    anyone else know about this?

i'll brb, gonna go google it
    **Canadian Crew**

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ordered bulk BCAA, Xtend, Core ABC in the past few years and it has never been stopped. No worries.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no, BCAAs are fine.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

The usual things that get stopped are vitamin k>120 mcg per daily amount, l-carnitine and yohimbe.

Not all packages get charged shipping fees, but they amount to 6$ cod charge + taxes, so I would suggest sticking to orders > 100$.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

yeah, i found nothing against BCAA's. i just got xtend for the first time, dont know what i'd do if i wasnt allowed to order it again.
    and yea, so those 3 are the main ones stopped, so its just going to be a few fat burners that wont get accross
    as for the COD charges, i have not gotten any of them
    **Canadian Crew**

Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Poppa S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a complete list, but a good starting point if you're ordering supps online.

http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupp...on.html?link=4
    Every man is the builder of a temple called his body.
    Henry David Thoreau

Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    Not a complete list, but a good starting point if you're ordering supps online.

http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupp...on.html?link=4
    since yohimbe is on there, would it include yohimbine as well?
    **Canadian Crew**

Originally Posted by Veeshmack View Post
    since yohimbe is on there, would it include yohimbine as well?
    it says both on the list, read carefully

That list is missing a few banned things, like kava-kava.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    it says both on the list, read carefully
    lol, woops
    **Canadian Crew**

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi,

I have just moved to Vancouver Canada from Australia.

WTF were you thinking?
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

anneengo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a new spot in East Vancouver called Good Health Nutrition. goodhealthnutrition.ca | 604 558 4289 | 5334 Victoria Dr.

The demographic there is generally lower-income and the reflect this.

Hi,

I have just moved to Vancouver Canada from Australia. I have always ordered my supplements from the US, and I'm wondering about the cheapest way to order supplements in Canada.

Thanks,
    Dave

troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's no real danger from customs as bodybuilding.com doesnt ship anything that isnt able to get across...i couldn't even order potassium nitrate from the bb store which doesnt make sense

troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Dave
    Ive been ordering from bb for a while, it's way cheaper than any Canadian alternative and im in BC as well takes 3 business days from time of order to recieve