Thread: Wide Hips?

c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wide Hips?

I noticed there are two things that I highly dislike about my body. To me it looks like my hips are too wide or something and I don't have much fat at all on my body but where the fat gets stored is my ass. I completely stopped doing cardio in the gym (except for stuff i do at home like some days i might swim a little or shoot some hoops). I dno if there's anyway to make it looks better though, maybe just wait until my upper body gets a lot bigger and makes my waist look smaller?

The thing is i only have like a 28" waiste (i wear 30" because i don't really wear pants/shorts right on my waist line but kinda on my ass a little).

LoL i feel feminine man it sucks, girls are trhe ones with wider hip bones and store fat on their asses. wtf

c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, i see I was neg repped...1/4 of the members on this board are ridiculous and should just be banned.

vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol reading the post i thought u were a girl

CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by c10d
    I noticed there are two things that I highly dislike about my body. To me it looks like my hips are too wide or something and I don't have much fat at all on my body but where the fat gets stored is my ass. I completely stopped doing cardio in the gym (except for stuff i do at home like some days i might swim a little or shoot some hoops). I dno if there's anyway to make it looks better though, maybe just wait until my upper body gets a lot bigger and makes my waist look smaller?

The thing is i only have like a 28" waiste (i wear 30" because i don't really wear pants/shorts right on my waist line but kinda on my ass a little).

LoL i feel feminine man it sucks, girls are trhe ones with wider hip bones and store fat on their asses. wtf
    i have kinda wide hips, and store alot of fat on my ass...
    Keepin' it real in the meth capital of the USA.

Bitches don't know bout my potential.

Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home.

LEO FTW

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha i thought u were a girl 2, n e ways, everybody is made different, your hips just happen to be wider
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    build your upper body like you mentioned and eventually itll overshadow it so bad it won't look as bad.

pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100) pump_iron is not very well liked. (-100)
    are you a girl?
    i used to have green rep points.

LoL nah I'm a boy..i'm just obsessive compulsive about my body and lifting according to friends and family so any little thing that 95% of guys wouldn't even think about-I worry about.

According to the Doctors i have somethin called body dismorphic disorder too....it all started when i developed a minor case of puffy nipples and thought it looked like i had boobs...sad sad

Thanks for the advice and all though. I'm still young too and don't your arms and legs get longer before your torso gets bigger when you're still growing? because my arms are long as **** too yet i'm short.

FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lmao, don't worry man i'm the same damn way my hips are friggin huge. theyre about 32-33, and i'm pretty built

Originally Posted by FriendlyGiant
    lmao, don't worry man i'm the same damn way my hips are friggin huge. theyre about 32-33, and i'm pretty built
    Ha thanks man. I just gotta stop obsessing about stupid stuff like that and just live my life. I was a little bit of a late bloomer in puberty than the rest of my friends so I'm just waiting for that big testosterone increase.

Btw what part of PA are you

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same here brother. We can sit and worry about our hips together, and I'll give you a rep because some dickweed negged you.

I have a nice looking stomach and chest now but the hips, many they look so wide and fatty. Let's just try not to worry about it

Originally Posted by TheHybrid
    Same here brother. We can sit and worry about our hips together, and I'll give you a rep because some dickweed negged you.

I have a nice looking stomach and chest now but the hips, many they look so wide and fatty. Let's just try not to worry about it
    Thanks for the rep dude, but i just got negged again by Marlboroman- Whats the deal with that?

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dun worry about it, some people are dicks on the board.

I posted my pictures up and I got negged rep by something with a message "Your too skinny. Gain some weight, skinny" and I was like wtf? I'm trying to lose some bf% to be skinny for soccer.... I need to be skinny you ass.

As to why people are neg repping you, seems a bit ridiculous. You (and I) have obvious self-esteem issues to deal with too, neg repping will obviously help?....

STOP NEG REPPING HIM! Jerks...

FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by c10d
    Ha thanks man. I just gotta stop obsessing about stupid stuff like that and just live my life. I was a little bit of a late bloomer in puberty than the rest of my friends so I'm just waiting for that big testosterone increase.

Btw what part of PA are you
    about an hour from Pittsburgh in a town called Irwin. In Westmoreland County