sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sharkat19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need help picking the right exercise for me

Hello all,

New member here, time for this whole weight situation to get owned!

A little background about myself. I used to be a fat kid till about 14, my first love, dropped it all but I never had that flat stomach.

In this last decade, it's been on and off diets because I have one problem that I can't solve. If you see me with a shirt on, you'd beg me not to lose anymore weight, but If I take my shirt off, you'll see my problem: flabby stomach and big fat hips! This sucks for a man, skinny all around, muscular arms, nice legs, but huge fat hips. I've tried it all, like hip exercises, ab workouts, but nothing seemed to work. I go on 3 month diets, not 1 change, then I get pissed and eat and gain weight again. It's been this vicious cycle for a decade now, because of those damn hips.

Well, no more, part of my 2014 resolution is to stop smoking (successful 14 days) and get rid of those hips. I have the worst type of genetics, body wise, so I can never allow myself to get fat since it all goes to the wrong areas. I want to do this once and for all with your help, kinda like reset my body, then start bulking up again.

I have tried different diets which never worked but I never tried the low carbs high protein diet, which is what I will be doing now. I've read alot of stuff and they say that working out in the morning at an empty stomach is the best, so I will be waking up early to get an hour in 6 days a week minimum, possibly 7 when I'm in the zone. Since you now kinda know my situation, and the fact that I have saggy/flabby fat, which kinda feels like water, I need your help picking out the right sport that will attack my problems.

Which is it?

1- 1 hour walk - some folks are saying that walking at a good pace attacks the fat
    2- 30 minute run - some folks say that I won't risk losing muscle if I run under 45 minutes
    3- 30 minute rope jump - I've mastered the rope jump technique and seems like my whole body gets affected by it
    4- 30-45 minute of one of those insanity programs or freeltics

The reason why I've come for help is because I really want to close this chapter of my life and never look back. I'm not looking to be Hercules nor I'm looking to be Cristiano Ronaldo. I want to be normal, I want them gone! For someone just trying to be normal, 10 years of dieting and BS is a bit much. So I want to do this once and for all and do it right!

Please if you have anything to add, like a diet trick, or possibly another exercise that I should do, please feel free to do so. I will be taking a photo of myself on a weekly basis and hopefully will post back here with some great progress. I don't have a goal weight, I'm thinking of this differently, I have a 6 months goal to push myself to the max for 6 months, then bulk up for the next 6 months finishing up 2014 nicely.

Thanks in advance!

Facts about me:
    Height - 174 cm, 5 ft 85 inches
    Weight - 72 kg , 158 pounds
    Age - 26

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    People underestimate how much muscle they need to gain - and how much fat they have to lose - to get even a "lean toned physique" rather than "big bodybuilder physique". But the process is the same and the methods used are the same. You need to use weight training.

Fat loss or muscle gain is controlled by diet. You can do cardio on top of weight training too if you want to but it is not required for body recomposition goals if you are in control of your diet.

Even when losing fat, you still need to weight train to prevent muscle loss. People who diet without it often just look like a smaller scrawnier version of their previous self without a nice shape or muscle definition.