Ahmedhm007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

animpak vitamins

Hey guys, lately i've been attending the gym with my friend and he kept telling me that i need animal pak multivitamins because i have a lack of focus and slow response to things .. he made me feel like i got mental issues yet he kept saying that i need to get the animal pak multivitamins and it will help me to get better .. is this true ? lol im so confused ...

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No. Multivitamins are designed to plug holes in your diet. They won’t (necessarily) improve mental performance unless you’re severely deficient.

Things like caffeine can temporarily improve mental clarity & focus.

If you’re *very* slow at reacting to things, I’d see your dr with any concerns you might have.
    Strong & Unstable

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed with the above. Your friend must be sponsored by animal Dr is always going to be your best option for advice. You could get blood work done to see how all your levels are doing which might be able to help steer you in the right direction for the root cause of your feelings. Diet and sleep will also play a big role in your overall mood and feeling.