Thread: thin face

pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100) pedpedi is not very well liked. (-100)

thin face

I have thin face , I need 15 kg weight to be normal, if I gain this weight with bodybuilding, does my face became fatter or wider or muscular ?

was anybody like me ?

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'11" @ 121lbs

eat
    more
    food
    srs
    i'm hungry

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

Lightbulb

Yes. Continue to eat until you are happy with your facial girth.

boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) boroboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When i gained more weight and increased my muscle, i looked naturally older (not in a bad way, but you could tell testosterone levels are elavated above the norm of a normal male)

I have a tendency to pull very weird faces when i'm pushing myself so my face muscles and neck muscles are worked very hard when i train as well.

if you're pushing yourself, when you gain weight your neck may broaden and your face may change. But then again i'm one of those dudes that doesn't need to do any forearm and neck work yet they still grow

RulkSmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll trade you faces! I've got a little bit chubbier face that I'm actually trying to thin up with a stricter diet. Like stated above, after training for a while, your testosterone levels will rise and your physical characteristics will greatly improve, including your neck and face.

markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markymark321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a big head, makes me shoulders look smaller. He he. oh well, just going ot have to get bigger shoulders then
    My website: http://www.posturedirect.com
    The sole purpose of creating PostureDirect.com is to help those who want to improve their posture. Come visit :)

Andeey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Yes. Continue to eat until you are happy with your facial girth.
    Haha!

On a serious note, when I first started training I was really skinny and weighed about 140 lb at 5'11 with a scrawny looking face. It didn't take long for me to put on some mass (muscle and fat) and made my face fill out too.
    Some usefull links that have helped me out:

Beginner routines and advise-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115643271

Nutrition information and advise-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Andeey View Post
    Haha!

On a serious note, when I first started training I was really skinny and weighed about 140 lb at 5'11 with a scrawny looking face. It didn't take long for me to put on some mass (muscle and fat) and made my face fill out too.
    Browse the playing roster of a football team and I'll bet you can identify most of the bigger, heavier players in the team from a head shot alone.

Who wants to be a big pinhead?

geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geoffstgermaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Browse the playing roster of a football team and I'll bet you can identify most of the bigger, heavier players in the team from a head shot alone.

Who wants to be a big pinhead?
    There was an article I read at some point about a study that showed that people could pretty accurately rate strength/size from just head shots. Makes sense.