Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLChrisC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, cardio is best done early in the morning. I'll get up at 7am every morning to run 4-5 miles. It's ROUGH getting up in the morning. But once you force yourself into your trainers and get on the road, it gets easier. And it's a great start for the rest of the day. I feel more energized, happier, more self-aware. It's just an all around great experience.

Now, when I run at night, I still get the same benefits. The only difference for me is that I have a harder time going to sleep because I'm so pumped up from the run!

smolielalay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

где ты

baseofmp3 com/?q=%D1%E5%EA%F1+%E8+%C2%E8%F1%EA%E8+%28Remix%29]Секс и Виски (Remix) Fifa 2006 baseofmp3 com/?q=%E2%ED%E5+%E7%EE%ED%FB+%FF+%E5%E4%F3]вне зоны я еду baseofmp3 com/?q=%C0%EB%E5%EA%F1%E0%ED%E4%F0%E0+%F1%F2%E0%ED]Александра стан baseofmp3 com/?q=%D1%E4%E5%EB%E0%E9+%F8%E0%E3+%ED%E0+%E2%F1%F2%F 0%E5%F7%F3+%F1%F2%E0%F1+%EF%FC%E5%F5%E0+%F1%EB%E0% E2%E0]Сделай шаг на встречу стас пьеха слава BoYz MC baseofmp3 com/?q=%C3%F3%F4]Гуф baseofmp3 com/?q=Bahh+Tee]Bahh Tee baseofmp3 com/?q=spor+-+pacifica]spor - pacifica
    [url=http://baseofmp3.com/?q=will.i.am%2C+jamie+foxx%2C+anne+hathaway+-+Hot+Wings]will.i.am, jamie foxx, anne hathaway - Hot Wings[/url]

MNqaasasayas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

And where possible to buy a compatible cartridge for Xerox WC 3500.

Hi all!
    In the worst possible time over the cartridge Money for the new little, and also to refuel , and urgently need to print out the course
    Where can I find a compatible cartridge for Xerox WC 3500
    That's caught our : filpan ru] inexpensive compatible ink cartridge Xerox WC 3500

May try to buy cheap filpan ru] Toner Cartridge Xerox WC 3500
    Опять кончился картридж!

TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey All,

Well Come to all of you.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cardio is best when you can stay consistent. Whether that be fasted I'm the AM or post weights. Just be consistent

MNqaasasayas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where you can buy inexpensive compatible ink cartridge for Xerox Phaser 3140.

GREETINGS all!
    In the worst possible time over the cartridge Money for the new little, and also to refuel , and urgently need to print out a diploma
    Where can I buy inexpensive cartridge е Xerox Phaser 3140
    Here are read on the forum : filpan ru] f inexpensive compatible ink cartridge Xerox Phaser 3140

I want to buy here filpan ru] а Zapravka copy Xerox Phaser 3140

talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) talexander55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Depends what your goals are

I think that when you do cardio depends on what your goals are. If you are training as a bodybuilder specifically (ie: to gain mass, etc) then you will likely want to do your cardio so that it does not detract from the intensity of your weight training. I don't really think that it is possible to say what the "best time is."

Personally, my training goals are 1. To Lose Fat 2. Heart Health 3. Tone and maintain muscle mass.

So, I do cardio at various times during the day--sometimes during my weight routine as interval training. For example, yesterday I did giant sets of Dumbell Bench, Flys, and cable crossovers (12-15 reps), then did 2.5 minutes of box jump plyos--with 40 seconds of rest in between. I did 3 sets of this, and then moved on to similar sets with a triceps/2 minute treadmill sprint. etc. Very time efficient and an incredible workout

Other times I will do cardio after, or before. Today my cardio consisted of rapid fire wood spliting with an axe(ala the outdoor lumberjack games), because I had a bit of soreness in my left knee. Unbelievable workout and lung burn.
    My point I guess is that the best time (and best type) of cardio I do depends largely on feel, and what I think is going to allow me to get after it the hardest.

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by the_fake_webmaster View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------

TOPIC: When Is The Best Time To Do Cardio?

For the week of: July 21st - July 27th
    (Wednesday @ Midnight Is The Final Cut).

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some people wake up at 4:00am just to do their cardio. Then later in the day they do their weightlifting routine. Others do their cardio before or after their workout routine. Some run at midnight to avoid heat.

When is the best time to do cardio?

Should cardio be done near the time of weightlifting or should there be a certain amount of hours between the two?

Can someone add cardio to their weight training and still gain size and muscle mass?

Is it better to do cardio after eating, or on an empty stomach? Why?

What is your favorite type of cardio? (HIIT, Interval, etc...)

BONUS QUESTION: What is the most effective cardio exercise? Why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Will
    Webmaster
    Bodybuilding.com
    All day ereday

larryselina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Light cardio in the morning, is known to make the person more energectic throughout the day, but long cardio is not good on an empty stomach.

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My understanding is that the best time to do cardio is in the morning because you spend the rest of the day reaping the benefits.

driggers6904 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just depends I do cardio twice a day. At least 5 hours apart from each other and do my weight routine in between the two wether its in the morning or afternoon