o0oOOo00oOoo0oOOo00o o0o0Ooo0o0Oo's Avatar
    o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000) o0o0Ooo0o0Oo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hammer Race Caps Supreme

I do a lot of competitive cycling and running and was checking out Hammer Nutrition's Race Caps Supreme... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ham/race.html

I'm not really into a lot of supplements besides a multi but was looking at this product for a little competitive edge and to boost oxygen intake.

Any comments on this product, or any cheaper alternatives?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know much about that product set up, but a source of cordyceps such as Applied Nutracuticals Drive or Millennium Sport Cordygen can have a huge impact on oxygen related endurance.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Black Label is right. Anything in the Cordygen line will help you greatly and I have also used Drive in the past stacked with RPM and enjoyed that.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

jechilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Black Label is right. Anything in the Cordygen line will help you greatly and I have also used Drive in the past stacked with RPM and enjoyed that.
    Have you looked at DBM Endurance Endurance Pro or Optygen HP?

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have taken the race caps and a couple of the Millennium products, I really wasn't able to tell much of a difference on either.

Mostly used them when I raced MTB with a little road biking mixed in. I love hammer products for cycling and I know people who swear by the caps. I had no negative effects so you could give them a try, it can't hurt, maybe you will have better luck. I felt using the hammer gels and drinks helped me a lot more.

CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000) CTDeuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bluerex View Post
    I have taken the race caps and a couple of the Millennium products, I really wasn't able to tell much of a difference on either.

Mostly used them when I raced MTB with a little road biking mixed in. I love hammer products for cycling and I know people who swear by the caps. I had no negative effects so you could give them a try, it can't hurt, maybe you will have better luck. I felt using the hammer gels and drinks helped me a lot more.
    the difference in the ingredients is where you need to look. this post is....odd to me.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

My views are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Millennium Sport Technologies

Use code CTDEUCE50 for 50% all items at our website!!

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by o0o0Ooo0o0Oo View Post
    competitive edge and to boost oxygen intake
    Nitrates.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    the difference in the ingredients is where you need to look. this post is....odd to me.
    ???? Both products were taken, neither produced results I expected, regardless of ingrredients. I am not comparing, just referencing past use. This is not a diss to Millennium I like RagNOrok alot.

Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bluerex View Post

When did you use them? Just before races or in cycles?
    Just curious to see how the effects were gauged. Everyone responds differently to them, and for some it takes a little longer to note effects. Just trying to clarify and see if we can get things clarified (this is not a bash, just pure questions)
    Youtube.com/LiftingDad
    Athletic Xtreme Operations Mgr.