Wheylord Focker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weird strain in left pec area.. help out please

When i cross my left arm across my body and tighten my left pec, or when i just flex my left pec, it's a weird cramp like maybe a strain i guess. it's worrying the hell out of me like i think it's my heart because i was just taking no-xplode, cell mass, and some stuff called trenobol by max muscle which i stopped taking all 3 after about a week of taking them because of this issue. Could someone please calm me down and let me know what you think may be goin on? again, I only feel the cramp/strain when i flex and not when i'm relaxed or when i breath.

Thanks a lot guys

Wheylord Focker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    somebody, please? before i have a panic attack

Ez_Motion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ez_Motion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ez_Motion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ez_Motion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ez_Motion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like your chest is getting tight, stretch it out and put heat on it. Could be your chest is getting tight from a muscle imbalance perhaps? I used to get cramps in my chest after working it when I had bad posture.

MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes your going to die in 7 days.

MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    .... i dont know if your trolling or what, but this is the 3rd new name you have made and posted the same topic, stop making new names and posting the same thing over again, if you do it 1 more time, i will hunt you down and kick you ass. i understand your worried but plz stick to only 1 thread not making multiply threads on the same issue.