dungeonbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

light weights and heavy weights at the same time??

is this a good idea. i do a set of heavy weights just say for example bicep curls then in between the sets, instead of having a rest i do 80 fast bicep curls with lighter weights. will this be a good idea to get stronger or build faster??

Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dutcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That will just build up endurance and wear yourself down so on your next 'set' you wont be able to lift as much or many reps. Low weight with high reps is for toning your muscles but you wont build faster. I would take a minute break between sets giving your muscles a chance to rest so you can hit the next set with more intensity rather than being fatigued.

eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

i don't think it is agood idea bro becauese the idea of resting between sets allows you to recover slightly and give your muscles time to recover from your previous sets of heavy weight, if you did light weight in between sets i think that would just tire your muscles out and possibly being counterproductive on your gains but it is up to you bro just my advice.

God's Gift to BBing.com Vito Gatti's Avatar
    Vito Gatti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vito Gatti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vito Gatti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vito Gatti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It will give you a good pump in your arms, but not do much for building actual muscle.

I favor a rep range of 10/8/6/5 that way you get higher reps with heavy weight too.
    Don't forget to give rep for quality posts!

I'm always willing to help, so feel free to PM me if there's anything I can help you out with.

Everything you need to know about bulking:

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=533960[/url]