Closed Thread
    Matt_Rose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Side Effects

I've started to take some supplements, and I find myself getting very angry over little things, as well as having some bloody stool. I even caught myself about to punch my little sister in the face. While I feel that I've definitely gained some definition from the supplements (protein and creatine) I don't know if it's worth it to continue taking them. I am posting here to ask if I should stop using supplements all together, or try to find something else that works. I stopped taking the bad ones today. Not a single angry episode!

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1st post, I smell a Troll

Whey has nothing to do with it, do you spaz when you eat chicken? drink milk?

Sure the creatine you bought off the guy on the street wasn;t selling crank instead? and since your only taking creatine *cough* crack *cough* a few times a day, your addicted to the crack causing you to freak out :P ,

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

Matt_Rose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, it's pretty legit stuff. My older brother has been using it for his lifting and he hasn't had any problems. If no one has experienced anything similar I might just be sick in a way that's unrelated to the supplements. I'm just trying to check things out.

jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jross3114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahhahahhahaha. You don't get roid rage from creatine and whey protein. Your making it up in your head.

they call me ''steroids'' tranceboy's Avatar
    tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tranceboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont listen to these haters .... anyway bloody stools arent from supplements its from constipation whathappens is that your stool get stuck and causes a buildup with eventually tears delicate veins inside your gi tract causint bloody stool when the liquid is released... and as your rage maby you are just hitting puberty and are having testosterone surges