Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    US Army Officer AmericanMETAL13's Avatar
    AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sugicalmike View Post
    You guys had a fine-ass gym down there in GVSU! decent eye-candy too! As a Ferris grad, I am envious!

Be safe over there brosef!
    Yeah the facilities are really nice there!

As far as the girls go... can't go wrong with a 5:1 girl / guy ratio with 25,000 students.... that's like 20,000 girls and 5,000 guys. It doesn't matter how ugly you are - with numbers like that you're eventually going to be some hot girls consolation prize for the night :P
    Last edited by AmericanMETAL13; 12-17-2008 at 10:01 PM.
    If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do... the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." -GEN George S Patton-

Location: Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
    runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In Need of Some Help

So a little about me first.
    I went to college last year up at lake superior state university where i had full access to a gym up there and indoor track and everything.
    Then i decided i wanted to join the Air Force instead but I have spent the last year doing nothing but resting too much. Now i live in the Grand Rapids area and i need some tips, a personal trainer, a place to train, or someone to workout or run with me.

~Damien~

US Army Officer AmericanMETAL13's Avatar
    AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AmericanMETAL13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to work out at the gym at I-96 and Plainfield (formerly powerhouse). It has good management and the basement is the best kept secret. It's like a dungeon with all the old school power lifting stuff and nobody ever goes down there. I would check it out if you're on the north side for sure.
    If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do... the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." -GEN George S Patton-

Location: Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
    runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnerddp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok thanks when i get the chance i will go and check it out

NeilJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Northern Michigan here, in the Indian River area.

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Man its cold here n michigan 2 degrees. I am in need of a or a few cuddle bunnies feel free to contact
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Alecci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New to this forum, and i live right on the outskirts of Flint in Burton

countryboy5488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey names james, just moved up here from the great state of GEORGIA. been fighting for about 4 years, and lifting on and off. anyone in the area wants to lift im looking for a partner.

johnnyrako has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Site

Hey everyone! Macomb Township here...

rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Howard City here

bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldogsarmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow there really is somethin for us michiganders wish i would have found it 2 years ago lol well 24 male here from marlette. but i work out down at imlay city fitness in well imlay city

firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firecracker3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday

Now that I am finally settled in Michigan, I am taking new clients (female please in Oakland County....PM for more info.....

Smiles
    Joleen Axworthy
    www.twitter.com/joleenaxworthy
    StarChem Labs Athlete
    4SportLife Athlete
    Professional Fitness Model/Personal Trainer
    Ms. Bikini Canada 2007
    FAME Fitness Model Pro
    WBFF Model and Figure Pro

gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gammarayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good to see that..,

finally the board has picked up a bit sup all. Romulus,detroit,reford,and dearborn are my areas. Gammarayz!! SLAUGHTER-HOUSE TRAINING!!!
    SLAUGHTER HOUSE ATHLETES GLOBAL !! HOW CAN WE NOT WIN,BE SUCCESSFUL AND REMAIN GROWING BETTER EVERYDAY WITH THIS TEAM WE HAVE BIRTHED ?? I AM INSPIRED BY YOU ALL HOURLY, STAY DRIVEN! WE ARE AND WE SHALL BE OUR GREATEST!

Larry60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome

Originally Posted by firecracker3 View Post
    ah, just trying to get my bearings in MI -- I will be in the subs of Detroit
    Having lived in Royal Oak a sub of Detroit and spending my summers in Newago
    a sub of Grand Rapids, I like it rite here in Houghton Lk a suburb of nothing.
    Firecracker3 if you need or want a guided tour I be glad to show you around.
    Live to Build,Build to Live

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey all rochester here, just a bit north of detroit.
    so lovely weather weve been having eh?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Blizzards FTL!
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto

dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From Petersburg - just north of Ohio and south of Cabela's...(how many of you get that reference?)

mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjh101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Washtenaw Co. here.
    wow, only 4 or 5 females here lol. Can we please have some more snow!!!

Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dward2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I tried gettin out of Michigan to escape this horrible winter weather. Was supposed to move to South Carolina, but things went bad 2 days before the move was supposed to happen. You guys lovin this weather or what?
    Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations- Arnold Schwarzenegger

aneas
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Having just moved to Rochester Hills from Texas yeah its great.

My 14 year old daughter just joined the gym with me. I think I am going to show her your photos as inspiration.

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dward2204 View Post
    So I tried gettin out of Michigan to escape this horrible winter weather. Was supposed to move to South Carolina, but things went bad 2 days before the move was supposed to happen. You guys lovin this weather or what?
    Haha, I was supposed to be in Baltimore by this time this year, I think fate hates Michigan

Meh, it could be a lot worse I suppose, we could live somewhere that didn't even have snowplows and we needed reindeer and dogs to cruise around.

Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    Having just moved to Rochester Hills from Texas yeah its great.

My 14 year old daughter just joined the gym with me. I think I am going to show her your photos as inspiration.

Welcome! Texas to Michigan? Dang, hope you haven't gone into weather shock!

Good luck up here, and stay warm bro!

aneas
    Haha, I was supposed to be in Baltimore by this time this year, I think fate hates Michigan

Meh, it could be a lot worse I suppose, we could live somewhere that didn't even have snowplows and we needed reindeer and dogs to cruise around.

Welcome! Texas to Michigan? Dang, hope you haven't gone into weather shock!

Good luck up here, and stay warm bro!
    I am orginal from MI but have been gone for years. It was quite a shock. It seems to snow a heck of a lot more than I remember. The worst thing is I found out my car is a complete POS in the snow. I had to have my wife drive me to work this morning becuase my car wont make it out of the neighborhood. I looked into snow tires but the price made me puke.

Zack91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rosevilie here, looking to chat or meet up with someone i'm usually bored most of the time, hit me up

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dpaul4553 View Post
    From Petersburg - just north of Ohio and south of Cabela's...(how many of you get that reference?)
    Yeah, lol...it's in Dundee isn't it? I've never been there (I don't hunt), but I've got family who go there.

This cold snap is getting out of hand

It's not so much the cold or the snow - it's that I seem to be one of the few people who remember that we get it every year! Every time it snows, people drive like they've never seen snow before. Add in the road freeze, and driving gets real miserable...
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Yeah, lol...it's in Dundee isn't it? I've never been there (I don't hunt), but I've got family who go there.

This cold snap is getting out of hand

It's not so much the cold or the snow - it's that I seem to be one of the few people who remember that we get it every year! Every time it snows, people drive like they've never seen snow before. Add in the road freeze, and driving gets real miserable...

Haha, I'd rather take the few morons here driving like bats outta hell than the more southernly states who drive like the apocalypse when they get a dusting

I'm with you on this cold snap though! 2 degrees is NOT my idea of how to start off the week!

dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Correct!

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Yep, Cabela's is in Dundee and they do bill themselves as Michigan's most popular tourist attraction. Though I'd like to compare the number of visitors to Cabela's against the number at any given Walmart. It's a good store though and they sell plenty of outdoor stuff, not just for hunting!

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haha, I'd rather take the few morons here driving like bats outta hell than the more southernly states who drive like the apocalypse when they get a dusting

I'm with you on this cold snap though! 2 degrees is NOT my idea of how to start off the week!
    Sh!t son, I was driving home from the tip of the mitten a couple of weeks ago...complete white-out! That first 100+ miles of I-75 from the bridge is high-wind forrest. I couldn't believe what I was driving in! Everything in front of my hood was solid white, lol.

But the further north you go, the more people seem to know how to deal with it. I think you might have a universal theory on your hands (the further north of the equator, the better the drivers...or something of that sort)

Originally Posted by dpaul4553 View Post
    Yep, Cabela's is in Dundee and they do bill themselves as Michigan's most popular tourist attraction. Though I'd like to compare the number of visitors to Cabela's against the number at any given Walmart. It's a good store though and they sell plenty of outdoor stuff, not just for hunting!
    Little known fact: Most of the people at Walmart never actually leave, so they're not technically "visitors".

j/k
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

jesuswept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gaaaah, it's snowing like crazy today.
    "I lick my wounds with pride" - Crowbar (Negative Pollution)

Originally Posted by jesuswept View Post
    gaaaah, it's snowing like crazy today.
    US127 has been renamed 'Battledome' for the current time being.

semper_dave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From West Michigan.... Stationed in San Diego County right now... still visit a a few times a year though.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast