Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey MMEGLEN Where you train at? Im at powerhouse in brownstown and im looking for a serious workout partner that can work with my schedule.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cnock View Post
    Hey MMEGLEN Where you train at? Im at powerhouse in brownstown and im looking for a serious workout partner that can work with my schedule.
    Detroit barbell is in Brownstown and is the best palce to train to get stronger. there is a pl meet this weekend in Taylor on Pardee road

cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cnock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea I know different guys who train there. I've just been at powerhouse for years and I love it there. I'm more interested in bodybuilding and not powerlifting.
    You know your a bodybuilder when you stop seeing food and start seeing numbers.

Mass impresses people but conditioning wins competitions.

The difference between me and you is im willing to push it till it breaks and you only push it till it aches.

Meal after meal. Rep after rep. All the while tired and stuffed. Why do i do this? So that one day i can look in the mirror and see something satisfying and complete. All the while knowing i will never be satisfied nor complete.

clickclack21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey everyone, just wanted to say hi from Adrian.

Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jake Levi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ne Mi

Hi

I'm in NE MI, about 2 hrs north of Saginaw, work out in Mio at the Body Shop.

freakofnature2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rochester hills michigan here.

freakofnature2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=freakofnature2;306844991]Rochester hills michigan here.
    i'm built for this ----.

StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hamtramck... train in Dearborn..

The OP is from Cali
    Certified Personal Trainer, A.C.E, N.A.S.M
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps
    BSN Hyper Shred | HMB | Fish Oil | Opti-Men | ProSupps: Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.

joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    live in lapeer/flint area any one live by me lol
    Look at yourself as a Bodybuilder on a mission....not some skinny ass kid busy popping zits and doing bench and curls.

Baldie

Everybody loves the destination but few want to make the trip.

i dont bring guns to war i drop bombs

Avery_M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

introduction

Hi everyone. I am near the croswell area looking to train in the port huron area. also croswell, (Sanduskys little gym closed) or possibly Imlay city. I have not been at it long and would like someone to train with.

Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joshdroste View Post
    live in lapeer/flint area any one live by me lol
    My girlfriend used to live by you - I have spent a lot of time in the Lapeer, Attica, Imlay City and North Branch area.
    Reps owed to :
    Negs to :

ElMariachi: "THERE'S CRIMINALS WITH GUNS OUT THERE........quick let's disarm OURSELVES and make everything better!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joshdroste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Onebadgtx View Post
    My girlfriend used to live by you - I have spent a lot of time in the Lapeer, Attica, Imlay City and North Branch area.
    thats pretty sweet! whare do you live?
    Look at yourself as a Bodybuilder on a mission....not some skinny ass kid busy popping zits and doing bench and curls.

Baldie

Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000) Nitric Oxide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    When did they change the name? Used to be Weight Station, right? I recognize the inside from their website.
    Originally Posted by yusko_m View Post
    Any heavy lifters in the Brickhouse gym area Mt. Clemons? I seem to be the only person I've noticed that can push decent amount of weight in that gym.
    lol don't go to brickhouse, I train only 2 miles north of there and the gym is much better. It's only 230 per year which is like 19 a month. There are powerlifters and a few former IFBB pro's there so you can lift heavy/hard without making a scene.

ASL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2nd place Michigan Novice

any body go to the show on the 28th? i took 2nd in the light-heavy. check out my pics. next stop Grand Rapids May 2nd. if you are in the area come check it out!
    its a lifestyle

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job!

Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ASL View Post
    any body go to the show on the 28th? i took 2nd in the light-heavy. check out my pics. next stop Grand Rapids May 2nd. if you are in the area come check it out!
    Congrats man!!! Good luck on the 2nd!!!

Anyone know if there is a gym in the Hart/ Ludington area? Going to be there for about a week later this summer, working at the Hart Public Schools.
    "Is it REALLY a passion if it gets abandoned the first time things get tough?

If it is then I suggest finding another passion because things will be tough MUCH more than they will be easy."

-Dave Tate

Originally Posted by ASL View Post
    good job

Baldie

30TheNew20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Checking in Oakland County!!!!!
    Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

Join Office Workers Staying Fit

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/office_workers_staying_fit

dragonsurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The one and only

Kalamazoo!!!

SLAP Surgery on Jan 14 Detroit78's Avatar
    Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    April 24 I finally took the plastic off the windows, we'll probably have a blizzard got to love Michigan weather
    **Board Certified Bro-Scientist**

Get Certified
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116162873

Living for the Future

LOL, I had the stupid idea to open my pool today so ya know its going to snow

goodfella78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plymouth here!

Detroit_Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally from Metro Detriot, but have been living in Grand Rapids for the past 5 years or so while going to GVSU. I see there are several others on here from GVSU as well.

First post as well.

RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RBD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oakwood Gym in Melvindale for me. I live in Dearborn.

Beware of my Gay Agenda charlie_ihsan's Avatar
    charlie_ihsan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently in Mt. Pleasant. Moving to the Flint area for a while and then.. who knows?

StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StillWorkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hamtramck... train in Dearborn..
    Certified Personal Trainer, A.C.E, N.A.S.M
    Senior BB.com Member

Current Supps
    BSN Hyper Shred | HMB | Fish Oil | Opti-Men | ProSupps: Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.

ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronski621 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats up guys, just checkin in. Live in Grosse Pointe Farms, train in GP Woods and go to school at Wayne State in Detroit

RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RedFusion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oakland County here.
    Last edited by RedFusion; 07-01-2009 at 03:47 AM.
    Eggs n Chicken

spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanrugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I'm new here just thought I'd introduce myself. Been lifting a couple years, probably since I was 15 or 16.

Anyway, I'm from the Detroit area, but go to school in East Lansing.

KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCameron13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From Novi here. Just back from East Lansing, ex-football player, been lifting since I was 13.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast